Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#1 May 17, 2011
POSER TROLLS EXPOSED**********WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE AND WHY
CITY CODES WHAT'S UP DO WE REALLY NEED ANYMORE DEATHS IN THE CITY???

SPEAKING OF STUPIDITY King of Prussia,PA you take the cake...following close behind would be east syracuse and cazenovia YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...WHY CAN'T THESE THREE POSER TROLLS LEAVE THIS ALONE? THE ANSWER IS THE CORRUPTION WITHIN OUR CITY OF UTICA(THEY ARE COVER-UP TEAM) YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED...CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH I WILL POST IT BELOW...

Water Towers around the World
See also: Architecture in New York City
Water towers are ubiquitous in the New York City skyline, United States.

In the 19th century, New York City required that all buildings higher than six stories be equipped with a rooftop water tower. This was necessary to prevent the need for excessively high pressures at lower elevations, which could burst pipes.[citation needed] In modern times, the towers have become fashionable in some circles, forming part of the logo of Brooklyn Industries, for instances. As of 2006, the neighborhood of Tribeca requires water towers on all buildings, whether or not they are being used. Two companies in New York build water towers, both of which are family businesses in operation since the 19th century.[2]

The original water tower builders were barrel makers who expanded their craft to meet a modern need as buildings in the city grew taller in height. Even today, no sealant is used to hold the water in. The wooden walls of the Water Tower are held together with cables but leak through the gaps when first filled. As the water saturates the wood it swells, the gaps close and become impermeable.[3]

The rooftop water towers store 25,000 litres (5,500 imp gal) to 50,000 litres (11,000 imp gal) of water until it is needed in the building below. The upper portion of water is skimmed off the top for everyday use while the water in the bottom of the tower is held in reserve to fight fire. When the water drops below a certain level, a pressure switch, level switch or float valve will activate a pump or open a public water line to refill the water tower.[3]

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/water-tower#ixzz...

HERE IS A PIC OF THE WATER TOWER AT 811 BROAD ST.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_jmeeter/1349106...

Bored log pipes laid in Pennsylvania before 1820. Hollowed-out logs were often used for water and sewage conveyance in early times in the U.S. The raw material (wood) was readily available and the 3'- 4' lengths could be hollowed out by hand augering or burning.

THE CENTER PIPE COMING DOWN FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE TOWER IS MADE OUT OF WOOD...THE WATER TOWER IS WELL OVER 100 YEARS OLD. I DO HAVE CLOSE UP PICS OF THE RUSTED AND ROTTED OUT BASE WHICH HOLDS THIS GIANT STRUCTURE UP
All gone

New York, NY

#2 May 17, 2011
Yawn. Wood piping was used in the 19th century before people started using steel and cast iron. Dumbshit. That water tower is made from steel, including the center pipe.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#3 May 17, 2011
Mentally Disturbed why don't you answer the question what is your fixation with me and 811 Broad St ??? As I said Bozo I had the scrap contract on the complete building including the water tower. I know every violation that building and that property has. The rust streaks you see dummy are the bands of metal that hold the wooden planks together...It is much like an old wooden barrel which are still being manufactured and used by Jack Daniels Whiskey Corp.today !!
dudu

New York, NY

#4 May 17, 2011
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE wrote:
Mentally Disturbed why don't you answer the question what is your fixation with me and 811 Broad St ??? As I said Bozo I had the scrap contract on the complete building including the water tower. I know every violation that building and that property has. The rust streaks you see dummy are the bands of metal that hold the wooden planks together...It is much like an old wooden barrel which are still being manufactured and used by Jack Daniels Whiskey Corp.today !!
Then you don't know anything since the building passed a recent inspection.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#5 May 17, 2011
dudu wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't know anything since the building passed a recent inspection.
yEAH WHO INSPECTED IT MICKEY MOUSE, GOOFY AND DANNY COZZA....SOUNDS LIKE THE 3 STOOGES TO ME...AND dudu King Of Prussia, PA HEY AREN'T YOU THE GUY THAT KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT YOU DON'T ME OR THE OWNERS AND KEEPS COMING BACK EVERY 30 SECONDS OR IS THAT JUST MY IMAGINATION...
I do not understand

Lake Placid, NY

#6 May 17, 2011
I looked at your flicker photo, nice, straight, clean property. Is it an old photo?
NYC

Utica, NY

#7 May 17, 2011
For whatever reason, 811 Broad St is frequent topic in this forum. Frankly, I'm tired of reading and seeing it brought up in other threads which have nothing to do with 811 Broad St. To be honest, I wish the person who keeps bringing it up drops dead. You post rants and raves, nobody knows what the fuk you are talking about and those who do don't give a fuk-myself included. If your rant is more than 75 words long, most people won't stick around long enough for the ending-it is kinda like how ppl get impatient waiting for an elevator. Oh, maybe that's a topic you can addressin your next rant and rave??? Does 811 Broad have elevators too and if it does-who will do the inspection????
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#8 May 17, 2011
I do not understand wrote:
I looked at your flicker photo, nice, straight, clean property. Is it an old photo?
I didn't take the photo it was taken a long while ago by the looks of it. Because the building doesn't look like that now and if you go behind it, you can drive right around it, you will see all the piles of wood, garbage, and an old fiberglass boat laying on the ground also bricks falling out of the foundation, windows missing, etc..
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#9 May 17, 2011
NYC wrote:
For whatever reason, 811 Broad St is frequent topic in this forum. Frankly, I'm tired of reading and seeing it brought up in other threads which have nothing to do with 811 Broad St. To be honest, I wish the person who keeps bringing it up drops dead. You post rants and raves, nobody knows what the fuk you are talking about and those who do don't give a fuk-myself included. If your rant is more than 75 words long, most people won't stick around long enough for the ending-it is kinda like how ppl get impatient waiting for an elevator. Oh, maybe that's a topic you can addressin your next rant and rave??? Does 811 Broad have elevators too and if it does-who will do the inspection????
Hey First off nobody in their right mind would take the time to write all the BS that you wrote above if they didn't have some interest...LET'S GET REAL... Second if you don't like it don't read it. And here is my true thought about you and your response Poser Troll...You missed the whole point but not really because by putting such a lengthy statement I believe you are just one of the poser trolls running the same game as the others...
NYC

Utica, NY

#10 May 17, 2011
Well, it was very easy to write-it just flowed off my keyboard. Actually, I'm not one of the poser trolls as you call them. You and that retard from Frankfort who posted in other threads about Conley , the police etc should hang out with each other. You are perfect for each other. Your rants and raves are making you look insane and just a Utica kook so the actual effectiveness of it is diminished. Got it????
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#11 May 17, 2011
NYC wrote:
Well, it was very easy to write-it just flowed off my keyboard. Actually, I'm not one of the poser trolls as you call them. You and that retard from Frankfort who posted in other threads about Conley , the police etc should hang out with each other. You are perfect for each other. Your rants and raves are making you look insane and just a Utica kook so the actual effectiveness of it is diminished. Got it????
The only thing I got is you have nothing but BS...you wouldn't have wrote as much as you did. I'm sorry I call it like I see it and Your just the same as the last troll...maybe the guy that wrote about Conley was right and you are just on the BS detail. I have no idea what that was about but you come to my thread posting your BS with out any proof. You don't like to hear the truth to bad...Have a Nice Day!
Bottom Line

New York, NY

#12 May 17, 2011
NYC wrote:
You're next NYC. His moronic retort will be you must work for Codes or you're in on the alleged scam. His cause is a fabrication because they got rid of him when they found out what a nutcase he is.

You read his nonsense, would you want him as a tenant?
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#13 May 17, 2011
Bottom Line wrote:
<quoted text>You're next NYC. His moronic retort will be you must work for Codes or you're in on the alleged scam. His cause is a fabrication because they got rid of him when they found out what a nutcase he is.
You read his nonsense, would you want him as a tenant?
your back again.........homo...get a life
PK Freak

New York, NY

#15 May 17, 2011
Gentile sucks what? LOL
NYC

Utica, NY

#16 May 17, 2011
Well, what's his name????? I'm neither Codes(fk them on how many cars w/o plates i have in the drive)and I wouldn't waste my money on anything in Utica other than the home I own.
Azrael

Hamilton, NY

#17 May 17, 2011
To PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE:

Please get a life, if you really think that anyone of power is going to take your longwinded rants seriously, your sadly mistaken. Cover-ups, ignoring public information, and whatever else rhetoric you're spewing from your mouth isnt the way to go about it. Why hasn't made the news or any media for that matter? Wait, I can harbor a guess. NO ONE CARES cause its petty. I understand this is a public forum, and everyone has a right to speak their opinions, but seriously man, enough is enough. The horse is dead, and 3 blocks past its due, let it rest.......

P. S. Im not a poser troll as you like to refer to people who dont agree with you. I just look at the entertainment value of this, its like reading a script for The Jerry Springer Show, cause I read the nonsense, and get a chuckle out of it.......
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#18 May 17, 2011
Azrael wrote:
To PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE:
Please get a life, if you really think that anyone of power is going to take your longwinded rants seriously, your sadly mistaken. Cover-ups, ignoring public information, and whatever else rhetoric you're spewing from your mouth isnt the way to go about it. Why hasn't made the news or any media for that matter? Wait, I can harbor a guess. NO ONE CARES cause its petty. I understand this is a public forum, and everyone has a right to speak their opinions, but seriously man, enough is enough. The horse is dead, and 3 blocks past its due, let it rest.......
P. S. Im not a poser troll as you like to refer to people who dont agree with you. I just look at the entertainment value of this, its like reading a script for The Jerry Springer Show, cause I read the nonsense, and get a chuckle out of it.......
I am glad you think it is funny. I do not find humor in city corruption and going through it first hand. Maybe you wouldn't find it such a joke if it happened to you and your 16 rescue dogs when you had a 36 month lease. Anybody who truly read the story from the beginning and had a moral sense of justice would see the truth between the lies of the posers who keep coming back day after day and hour after hour changing their names but using the same locations and even coming on making posts under my name and my location. Do you seriously think I like coming back responding to people such as you who can't see the truth or possibly a poser? The truth is I have never been on the computer before this nor do I care to be, especially on a site with so many sick and twisted people. But there have been many good and descent people who have responded positively and they are the ones that keep me focused so that I know that it is not all in vain and it is reaching real people. I have just watered the horse and he is ready to go the miracle mile...see ya it is post time.
dudu

New York, NY

#19 May 18, 2011
leases can be legally broken and the landlord had a reason to evict your ass. If the building is in such sad shape, why on earth would you have even considered bringing rescue dogs there? Hmmmm? You mean to tell us you DIDN'T know what kind of shape the place was in BEFORE you signed a lease?

There is no cover-up. The newspapers and TV are not in on it. There is no story, never was.
PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

Rome, NY

#20 May 18, 2011
dudu wrote:
leases can be legally broken and the landlord had a reason to evict your ass. If the building is in such sad shape, why on earth would you have even considered bringing rescue dogs there? Hmmmm? You mean to tell us you DIDN'T know what kind of shape the place was in BEFORE you signed a lease?
There is no cover-up. The newspapers and TV are not in on it. There is no story, never was.
LOL......DUDU IS ALL THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH POSER TROLL !!!
YOU KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS ...SO WHY THEN ASK ANY QUESTIONS???
IT'S OH SO,SO CLEAR YOUR ... A 811 BROAD ST POSER !!!
[]]RIGHT[[]
Bobby Flunked Shop Class

New York, NY

#21 May 18, 2011
dudu wrote:
I'll guarantee the "lease" was for NO money in return for the idiot being "caretaker" of the building. Obviously the loser doesn't work for a living. Wanna bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 2 hr Chi town 2
Good Mechanic in Utica/New Hartford Area 3 hr jennifer 15
WOUR is terrible!!!! 5 hr JoeP 17
fire in clinton? 6 hr dalmation dan 1
Sangertown Mall....before Kaufmans....? (May '11) 9 hr GUEST 325
Help! I need a divorce lawyer. 10 hr Vince 9
Hotel Utica 11 hr feduptaxpayer 17
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]