Who is Johhny Longo?
Camp town

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Friend or foe?
Dell

Olmstedville, NY

#2 Jul 27, 2010
Ask the IRS or any liquor store in the valley.
The Man

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jul 27, 2010
Johnny Longo is the man. Leave him alone. He is all aces.
Karen

Cortland, NY

#4 Jul 27, 2010
Yeah he's "the man" for quantity weed, has been for years. You'd think all his cop hunting buddies would know what he grows on all that land. Hmmmmm.
Come on

West Eaton, NY

#5 Jul 28, 2010
Roy Shorts brother
Naymz

Cortland, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Which one are we talking about here? Jupiter Fl. Longo? That's funny the Earle Reed threads get lots of hits from Jupiter Fl. hmmmm. Or is this one related to the wife chopper or the one who takes sex for rent payments whle happily married [or so thinks!]? Relation to JoAnne Longo with the dubious real estate company? What about the Longo Automotive ones? This sounds suspect we need clarification!
Gestrich

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 5, 2010
I agree the Longos are some of the worst scum in town there talk about usual suspects!! If you ask why that town is so fkked up you should ask why the names keep coming up. How about the Northern Safety bunch that screws their employees claiming poverty but spends thousands supporting duds every year in elections? No cheating on the wives going on there huh Kelly? I could go on for some time about what 'wonderful' people they are lmao!!
wow

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2010
Gestrich wrote:
I agree the Longos are some of the worst scum in town there talk about usual suspects!! If you ask why that town is so fkked up you should ask why the names keep coming up. How about the Northern Safety bunch that screws their employees claiming poverty but spends thousands supporting duds every year in elections? No cheating on the wives going on there huh Kelly? I could go on for some time about what 'wonderful' people they are lmao!!
and you are the guy who states on another thread that 'i don't talk scum about anyone' wow, what a HYPOCRITE...your name is on many, many threads and all you do is talk down about others.
Safety 1997

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2010
hmm
xfriend

Delmar, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2010
he is the weedman,hes got lbs 1,750.00 but not that good
Ians Knob

Syracuse, NY

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Ian Hob wrote:
WTF why is it 2 people call me this week with JL stories? I smell a big fat topix Pinata. Be nice people SOME of them Longos are top notch!
Ian Hob sucks his knob
xfriend

Danbury, NH

#15 Aug 10, 2010
weres j.ls. nes stashhouse in utica
No way

Manlius, NY

#16 Dec 29, 2013
Cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelter Care Plus (Dec '12) 18 min Stones Rock 23
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 23 min Utica 29
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 28 min You Are Wrong Again 20
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 34 min It Just Gets Worse 60
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 37 min Shelly and Vito 66
Body at Olbiston Apts? 49 min Stosh 9
Mary Heldman (Jun '13) 1 hr Laker 10
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 3 hr Big Johnson 248
Carbone Sold 3 hr NoLoss 10
Easy bartenders 18 hr j3333rd 24