Do You Honestly Believe

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cupcake

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2014
Believe it or not, there have been many layoffs in semiconductor manufacturing over the past years. IBM had layoffs at the end of February and rumor has it their semiconductor plant in Vermont will be shuttered and Fishkill downsized. So, people WOULD move to Marcy if a plant opened. And, believe it or not, many would welcome living in this area over other places in this country. Jobs are not easy to come by , despite how well obama says the economy is doing.
Hitch hike

Needham Heights, MA

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Cupcake wrote:
Believe it or not, there have been many layoffs in semiconductor manufacturing over the past years. IBM had layoffs at the end of February and rumor has it their semiconductor plant in Vermont will be shuttered and Fishkill downsized. So, people WOULD move to Marcy if a plant opened. And, believe it or not, many would welcome living in this area over other places in this country. Jobs are not easy to come by , despite how well obama says the economy is doing.
Just an add on; most of those folks probably would be coming from an area where their current real estate situation is significantly more expensive than here. That could be another plus. Life is what you make it
No one important

Rome, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Scenic Prison Riggies wrote:
Do you honestly believe some mega super duper chip region saving chip plant would move to an area next to a prison? Do you really believe the talent that needs to be attracted for such a project would want to work and live next to that? Do you think someone making a couple hundred thousand a year somewhere else would relocate there? Let's be honest...these places aren't scouring unemployment lines looking for workers. These are people already in the industry who need a reason to leave their current jobs and move there. The Utica region offers zero reason to do that. There quite simply is no quality of life there.
Did you work today? Seems that you've been on here for a better portion of the day.

Then again you won't answer me...you never do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hello

Herkimer, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2014
Cupcake wrote:
JOBS! There are NO JOBS? It is a fairy tale. The NYS governor is spending your tax money to build a large classroom to teach nano science.
In order for there to be jobs, it would require millions of PRIVATE INVESTMENT. Sorry to tell you but all of the private investment in NYS is being done in Malta.
melisa ana

Hanoi, Vietnam

#8 Apr 1, 2014
Hitch hike

Canastota, NY

#11 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow. Keep telling yourself that. There's a reason why property values are high in other areas not like in Utica. There's a desire for people to live there. It's pretty simple.
I'm sorry I'm enjoying my life and that bothers you. I'm sorry I have a real job and that bothers you. I love the golf, the fishing and just hanging out on a trail with my kids. You should get out more. Living behind the computer and listening to the news and most of this crap isn't good for you. Join life
No one important

Rome, NY

#14 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Did you work today? Then again probably not since you consider 30 minutes a significant portion of your day.
I did...how about you? You never did answer me. I see that were still posting late into the night. Pretty sad...

You claim that you no longer live here but come in this site to spew your useless diatribe. What a waste....

Now you'll come back with some useless slander. You never try and match wits with me...why is that?? I'm pretty sure you realize it's a no win situation.

CNY is a pretty great place to live if you apply yourself and get a well paying job. You can have make a pretty comfortable life for yourself in this area. The recreation opportunities are endless. Something to do in every season.
Potato Salad Riggies

Lowville, NY

#16 Apr 2, 2014
NO
Potato Salad Riggies

Lowville, NY

#19 Apr 2, 2014
Aw c'mon we got the oriskany battlefield monument. Is that still there ? lol
No one important

Ardsley, NY

#21 Apr 2, 2014
Prison Yard Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cone back with some useless slander"...you mean like your post? The region is a cess pool. The numbers don't lie. A declining population and declining average incomes. You can't argue with that...but enjoy your endless recreation opportunities!!
My post wasn't slander, it's the truth. It's 11:25am, I'm going to log back on tonight and I guarantee you'll still be posting your useless diatribe. That'll be nearly 9 hours on Topix...that's just dysfunctional.

I'll see you in 9 hours...
Hitch hike

Stafford Springs, CT

#23 Apr 2, 2014
Democretins Ruin CNY wrote:
No wonder these people have a rep far and wide as simpletons.
They run from uncomfortable truths and yabble on about whatever they can possible dream up with their feeble minds in order not to have to accept the sad truth s about themselves they can't deny.
You and 'whatever he thinks is cute' Riggie shovel your sh*t on here day after day. Do you dumb asses think anyone really believes anything you say. The only reason we respond is because you are the entertainment but too dumb to see. It's quite fun to pick at people who think they are in the know and watch them react exactly the way we expect. Just like the cows find their spot in the barn, you guys know yours.
No one important

Ardsley, NY

#26 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Make sure you punch your time card before you leave work.
Nope, no time clock here. As a matter of fact I just stepped outside and saw how beautiful it is so I just canceled the rest of my appts this afternoon and I'm going for a run. Try and get a little jump on he yard too.

Ill see you again this evening. Save me the effort and keep track of the number of your posts.
Gaggy

Canastota, NY

#27 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Hmm...it's funny a Utican would bring up a cow. Have you heard about the guys there having sex with a cow? Well the world has and makes a mockery out of it. That region craves attention so bad...well you got it. You're a laughing stock now.
As far as your other comments you can think what you want. Numbers don't lie. Look at your region. Declining population...decreasing average salaries...increased taxes...the list goes on and on.
But try and remain on your high horse. That region is nothing but a pi ss stop along the thruway. That's it. The sign does however provide some entertainment to people driving through! Lol
C'mon Riggie quit spreading more misinformation. You do this all the time and constantly need correcting. No wonder you have no credibility. The cows were from Ilion. Remember? You said you were getting behind them. Get it right
Translation

United States

#28 Apr 2, 2014
Ahhh the sex pervs are yabbling again!
Gaggy

Stafford Springs, CT

#31 Apr 2, 2014
Just Ordinary Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. When it comes to the cows Uticans will say that was Ilion which is 8 miles from Utica...but somehow Erin Hamlin who was born in remsen which is 20 miles from Utica and she's lived in lake placid for over ten years is somehow "Utican".
Makes perfect sense.
You're doing it again. Nobody said Erin or the cows were Uticans. YOU did! Then you started a thread to determine what was a Utican. We all agreed Erin and the cows were not Uticans and now here you are again mis-stating the facts.
No nano 4 U

United States

#32 Apr 2, 2014
Woo! Erin and the cows are 3 miles from utica. Do the math retard!

I love it when the simpletons try to lie and split hairs to run from the sad sad truth!
Livin La Vida Meola

United States

#37 Apr 3, 2014
Jane Goodall wrote:
I tried to teach blacks how to act human and be fathers but they just go for the goats and any animals that can't report them, youtube has hundreds of videos where I failed at teaching the sub par class how to be human.
So prisonrilla, I take it this Jane Goodall is your pathetic failure of a mother who forced you to live there because she didn't educate you?

According to Ashley T----s,[the woman Frank chose over his pig wifey!] Frank Meola doesn't exactly HAVE a cock.
It's just a "CO"![Pronounced - "Cah"!

And remember prison trash worker you can't spell"Cock" without a CO!

Above message brought to you by Frankie The Felon a.k.a. "backdoor" Felon Adulterer Meola, Mitch Ford and Larrys Lupas Joshesh and Tanoury of the Oneida County Phony Democrats.

That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... and I mean literally fck the cows!
http://www.wktv.com/news/Animal-Sex-Abuse-arr...

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider "I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican loser "Well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", "Groids" and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
Livin La Vida Meola

United States

#40 Apr 3, 2014
Poor Prisonrilla! So Jane goodall is your mom prisonrila?
This explains why you're such a lowlife who had to wash out into pubic servant welfare!

Topix has some bad news coming for you "bruh"!
OBAMAFEEDS FLOPIXSREGGIN

Thailand

#43 Apr 3, 2014
Has obagongo HANDED THAT REGGIN RASH FAMILY FREE MEDS fo that STD rash on your face.

We know your welfare REGGIN family can't do anything but spread RASH an DISEASE.
OBAMAFEEDS FLOPIXSREGGIN

Thailand

#46 Apr 3, 2014
That hore smith won't have to worry about her RASH.

OGOBONGO REGGIN HAS FREE LIFE for REGGIN DAVE.

Pick up them LIPS REGGIN.

Get those KNUCKS OFF GROUND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 4 min Stan 23
Sam wessing 13 min dee 28
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 13 min Maple 5
Hillary seizures 13 min Wills 12
Where Is Hillary 15 min Wow 3
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 15 min Wills 28
Help with tree removal 16 min Will 5
Biggest RAT in ufd 1 hr Got your 6 29
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 8 hr j3333rd 235

Utica Jobs