Would you pay for Walmarts trash

Would you pay for Walmarts trash

Posted in the Utica Forum

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 3, 2013
If every time you bought something at Wal-Mart they gave you a Bag of their Garbage and expected you to pay to get rid of it would you?

That's what fossil fuel companies have been doing to you for EVER!

These are the only Companies who are not required to pay for the disposal of their own waste.

We pay for the damage they do to our Health, and our Environment with the waste produced by their massively profitable businesses.

If they had to absorb those costs, we would quickly see alternative energy becoming more affordable in comparison.

That's why Carbon Taxes are a good Idea.
jane

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Store returns and damaged merchandise gets tossed in Walmarts garbage. It contains useful and profitable items. I would purchase Walmarts trash.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 4, 2013
jane wrote:
Store returns and damaged merchandise gets tossed in Walmarts garbage. It contains useful and profitable items. I would purchase Walmarts trash.
Nice Job COMPLETELY missing the point!
How about McDonalds Garbage as an example?

It's no wonder this Country is in the shape it's in.
America is jam packed full of Fat Greedy Morons!!!!

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 4, 2013
You had a point?

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 4, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
You had a point?
Yes, Tiny Brained Wiper of other People's Bottoms.
If Gas were $10 or more per Gallon, as it is in many Countries around the world, we would use less gas and invest more quickly in alternative renewable energy sources.
But here in the "good old USA" we are like Europe's spoiled little Brother, we know EVERYTHING! We are just too stupid to know we don't.
Cliffy B

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Tiny Brained Wiper of other People's Bottoms.
If Gas were $10 or more per Gallon, as it is in many Countries around the world, we would use less gas and invest more quickly in alternative renewable energy sources.
But here in the "good old USA" we are like Europe's spoiled little Brother, we know EVERYTHING! We are just too stupid to know we don't.
What's with the random capitalization of words?

You do know that's an indicator of mental illness, right?

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Tiny Brained Wiper of other People's Bottoms.
If Gas were $10 or more per Gallon, as it is in many Countries around the world, we would use less gas and invest more quickly in alternative renewable energy sources.
But here in the "good old USA" we are like Europe's spoiled little Brother, we know EVERYTHING! We are just too stupid to know we don't.
The US is sitting on massive fuel reserves. It's too bad the Kenyan-in-Charge won't let these reserves be developed, and is trying to drag us down into third world status.

Since you so admire the way Europe is doing things, might I suggest you go live there? America can surely do without at least one slug like yourself.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Bodhisatva wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Tiny Brained Wiper of other People's Bottoms.
If Gas were $10 or more per Gallon, as it is in many Countries around the world, we would use less gas and invest more quickly in alternative renewable energy sources.
But here in the "good old USA" we are like Europe's spoiled little Brother, we know EVERYTHING! We are just too stupid to know we don't.
And, what the heck has $10/gallon gasoline got to do with purchasing Walmart's or McDonald's garbage?

Jeez! Get yourself some Midol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oneida County Legislator relieved of duties (Feb '16) 10 min South Utica 8
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 1 hr Ocj turkey 144
Kaitlyn Conley Declared Innocent 2 hr JMR 10
Gender neutral Graduation Gowns 2 hr Chrissy Salatino 7
aww MILLION BABIES ABUISED IN AFRICA A YEAR 3 hr evicted 4
Mario Vertucci Passaslina punk coward 3 hr evicted 8
Poor Kayleigh Hanna all stuck! 3 hr Officer Hannah 2
Twin Ponds shoot em up 4 hr Sad 51
My Drive Through Utica 7 hr In the UTica Toilet 34
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 8 hr Lemmy 109
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 11 hr You are above this 78

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages