First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hydiocese of Syracuse

Liverpool, NY

#1 Aug 10, 2008
Batter up! Will someone please step up to the plate and take a swing?

“La Cuckaracha Supremo”

Since: Jul 08

Utica NY

#2 Aug 10, 2008
Dear Father Joe,

I really enjoyed my time here as an altar boy.

Remember when you used to chase me around and I used to hide under the alter. Would you mind if I stopped over to hide there again?

I like it under there because it's dark and I feel safe with no lights.
rats

AOL

#3 Aug 11, 2008
was that under the Rufie Altar?
ALTAdog

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2008
rats wrote:
was that under the Rufie Altar?
It;s the same place where your mother use to do the church Janitor
rats

AOL

#5 Aug 11, 2008
no, my mother used to do your father-after he lit a candle at the Rufie tries to buy heaven altar by Angela
HaHa

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2008
rats wrote:
no, my mother used to do your father-after he lit a candle at the Rufie tries to buy heaven altar by Angela
Oh yea he said she was good.
Illuminati

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2008
This is where all good Catholics go to try and buy their way into heaven. WAKE UP SHEEPLE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!
Carlo

Ithaca, NY

#8 Aug 11, 2008
You should all be ashamed of yourselves. This is a picture of a sacred place, one that , if you were standing there, you wouldnt' have the guts to say what you're saying here on this web site. FYI rufies' family goes to see Fr. LaFache now... no longer here.
Lafache

AOL

#9 Aug 11, 2008
...that guy's gotta clean up, literally!
Wrong

Liverpool, NY

#10 Aug 11, 2008
The only people who should be ashamed are those who attempt to portray a certain image but yet do just the opposite. Look in the mirror, you know who you are! Wolves in sheeps clothing. They want your MONEY!!!!
Carlo

Ithaca, NY

#11 Aug 11, 2008
What?
Oneida Natl

AOL

#12 Aug 11, 2008
who doesn't today? that's why they call it the 'hope appeal'
MadMax

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2008
What makes it sacred Carlo?

Or do you just want to believe that because it makes you feel good when the priest says your going to heaven after he takes your $20 that you put in the tray
Carlo wrote:
You should all be ashamed of yourselves. This is a picture of a sacred place, one that , if you were standing there, you wouldnt' have the guts to say what you're saying here on this web site. FYI rufies' family goes to see Fr. LaFache now... no longer here.
Opus Dei

Germany

#14 Aug 11, 2008
Sometimes referred to as the murderous sect of the Catholic Church otherwise known as the present day MAFIA.
foneguy

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2008
This is so jacked up I can't even comment. I think it's messed up insulting a church, religon, whatever. It may not mean anything to you, but it means the world to someone else.
StMattress

AOL

#16 Aug 11, 2008
your right. I worship @ St Mattress on Spring St. Don't hafta worry bout collections---my mattress is stuffed w/it. hehawwwwwwww
Yer an idiot

United States

#17 Aug 11, 2008
StMattress wrote:
your right. I worship @ St Mattress on Spring St. Don't hafta worry bout collections---my mattress is stuffed w/it. hehawwwwwwww
Hey azzho. It's St Mattress and Father Spring, not Spring Street
babyface

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2008
MadMax wrote:
What makes it sacred Carlo?
Or do you just want to believe that because it makes you feel good when the priest says your going to heaven after he takes your $20 that you put in the tray
<quoted text>
When's the last time you went to church???? The money goes in a basket not in a tray....
John Bon Jovie

United States

#19 Aug 11, 2008
The Protestant Churches want members to tithe, 10% of gross pay. Evangelicals the same. Catholic bashing has been going on for centuries. No religion is without some fault. No one in the catholic church made hundreds commit suicide like Jim Jones, or the David Koreshes or the other goofs who say their The Lord. You give what you can. Believing in God dont cost a dime. Me Im always livin on a prayer....take my hand I dont know where....and at Mt. Zion, Bill Worden, also called Bongo Bill...plays the bongos at services...most of the members there are former catholics and they kick in more now than when they went to catholic church......
Hugo

AOL

#20 Aug 12, 2008
Yer an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey azzho. It's St Mattress and Father Spring, not Spring Street
Hugo where u go, I go where I go. heheheheeee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nole has got to GO!! NH schools are going to th... 8 min Right 4
Utica College: Lowest rating in ELEVEN COUNTY U... 9 min Just Wondering 58
The undefeated Buffalo Bills! 15 min R C W 7
within the next 5 days 30 min need a friend 24
Samantha Wessing WUTR 33 min Boss Hog 9
DON'T Send Children to Utica College 40 min morons in utica 122
More money for the Auditorium... 47 min Wrong 338
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 1 hr huntz hall 10
Who is Mike Tebsherany? (Apr '12) 4 hr To the bank 43
aloha I'm kristen copeland 5 hr shypainter 11