Posted in the Utica Forum

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Salvation army welfare trash.

Des Moines, IA

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Good thing your mother turned and looked down while wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.
destitute mother

Secaucus, NJ

#3 Jun 21, 2013
I hear she can make rat 50 ways, their nutritious.
so sad

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Heard she can make rat 50 way's.

Utica, NY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
They don't even tattoo cattle with more then for numbers.
tough love

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I though they do makeup and make people look presentable before going on air, the story is dead after seeing this mother.
Reggin Lover

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Any woman who beds down with a coon is trash through and through. God will pass judgement on the Nijjer lovers

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2013
wamaling baby getting molested 20 times a day LOL LOL LOL LOL
disgusting thing

Utica, NY

#9 Jun 21, 2013
take it all in baby les LOL LOL LOL

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 21, 2013
no clothes spend money on hits.

New York, NY

#11 Aug 16, 2013
The same one arrested for forging checks a while back? I'm sure that was someone else's fault too.
Barb Ziezios Crotchspeak

Miami, FL

#12 Aug 16, 2013
Reggin Lover wrote:
Any woman who beds down with a coon is trash through and through. God will pass judgement on the Nijjer lovers
What about Joan Murphys GD Katie? She's seen more black dick than a urinal at grand central station.
That has to KILL her grandma... that is if she's been told!
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2013
There is nothong funny or even entertaining at all in any of the above posts..

A child, a baby is missing in Utica right now seperated from BOTH his parents regardless of who they mat be ..the life he has knonw in his story 9 months with them..Regardless of who his parents the CHILD matters...You cannot pick your parents and aboviously the powers of nature did not do well for this infant in that direction..Now all he has is those WHO CARE ..bot based on the color ds his skin or who his parents are..But that he is human being and matters regardless.

The situation of the infants misfortune is one of the most socially disgusting issues I have ever seen..His what seems to be unimportance because of his unfortunate birth situation is more than shameful..

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Vernon, NY

#14 Aug 29, 2013
*nothing *might *known *obviously *but *of
(Just because Ive gotten a headache trying to read your ridiculous posts and lack of a 5th grade education in grammar and spelling)
The thought that people actually sit on here and say such random things baffles me.. In the last few posts on this topic Ive read, your comments are just wracking of the brain..
The only thing I do agree with, partly, is that the issue should be to find this child or better yet, find out what happened to him and charge the person(s) responsible and let the pain and suffering end. Regardless of what color or nationality he is, hes a baby, and deserves justice. I am completely disgusted with the city of Utica right now. But even more disgusted with the people creating these forums that are pointless and immature, no useful information or opinions at all. People are so ridiculous, why don't you spend the time you rant on here looking for him and assisting in seeking justice?? Oh yeah, because you cant do that behind a computer screen & judge everyone involved at the same time. Good thing people in our community have their priorities straight. Not.

New York, NY

#15 Aug 29, 2013
the zebra is dead, gone, outahere. one less SB zebra.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#16 Aug 30, 2013
you know I NEVER thought I would meaning in this posts words.that seemed cruel once....BUT have to say ..my eyes are open now..

Yorkville, NY

#17 Aug 30, 2013
I'd plow her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preet Bharara vs Mohawk Valley EDGE 4 min Le ObVious 12
Gerbers Closing 16 min Dave Dumbablow 3
looking to meet a sexy crossdresser or transexual (Apr '13) 20 min Ho ho ho 37
Syracuse accident 22 min JPS1943 1
Kaitlyn Conley 22 min Joe 132
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 55 min And Corruption 282
Trump -- "Such a nasty woman" 56 min Clinton Corruption 10
Utica Bread or lack there of 2 hr Drew 10
Name all the business CROOKS in Utica 5 hr Yup there all on ... 12

Utica Jobs