Comets Newsletter
Editor in Chief

New York, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2013
Tonights game is going to be a game like nobody seen before ! We're finally gonna get a win,we need a lot of noise down at the Aud tonight. So rest your big mouths and save it for the Comets. Let's give the opposition a headache they'll never forget.A win tonight will give the Comets a mental boost they never had.We need some big mouths in the stands taunting the other team and cheering on the comets ,so don't be s afraid to use those big mouths of yours. After the Comets first goal ,let's bring down the house !!!!! We're gonna kick their ass tonight and get their names later !! See you at the game ! Let's go Comets !
Patriot

New York, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Don't forget to wear red tonight in support of our past and present American Veterans. God Bless America !
VFW

New York, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2013
Hope the veterans and military personnel take advantage of the free tix tonight.
t POLITIX

Frankfort, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Will you be at the game dressed in red???
Comets Fan

New York, NY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
t POLITIX wrote:
Will you be at the game dressed in red???
yes
lurking in the weeds

New York, NY

#7 Nov 5, 2013
I feel a win tonight !
Exactly what I thought

Ardsley, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2013
Love this post!! Let's see how long until some topix troll ruins it.

Can't make the game tonight but I'll be listening to it on the radio.
toronto is going down

New York, NY

#9 Nov 5, 2013
There's going to be a lot of Toronto Marlie's blood and teeth on the ice tonight. We will come out unscathed tonight ! LETS GO C O M E T S.!!!!!
Sammy

Ithaca, NY

#10 Nov 5, 2013
1050 tonight attendance, we thank you.
Exactly what I thought

Rome, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Sammy, why do you care what tonight's attendance is? Please answer this, I'm dying to hear the answer. This should be good.
aint that the truth

New York, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2013
Sammy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag let alone understanding a hockey game ! He spends to much time in his mom's basement masturbating to his Barbie Doll collection !
Jon Bryant

Allston, MA

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Go valley elite !!
freight train

New York, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Let's make a lot of noise tonight !
Hockey Nut

Waterville, NY

#15 Nov 5, 2013
Time to win one. Go Comets!!!
Puck head

Carthage, NY

#16 Nov 5, 2013
Suck suck suck even our own coaches didn't wear red but the visitors did thanks for serving
Exactly what I thought

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 5, 2013
And again they ignore me...not once has anyone responded to my rebuttal. It's so easy to outwit them....
Donna

Sherburne, NY

#18 Nov 5, 2013
Sad and I feel so bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenney 15 min Jim SEEMANN 32
Sandra and Thomas Kasky Start New High Wire Act 27 min Jim SEEMANN 3
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. (Mar '16) 28 min Jim SEEMANN 746
Places for tomato pie? 32 min yum 11
shannon dodge 34 min low life 2
Flim flam knocking at your door 37 min Jim SEEMANN 12
why Circus People Chimpout an Hour on Topix 1 hr Jim SEEMANN 15
teddy talerico good hes dead 1 hr Jim SEEMANN 9
The U P D cover-up 1 hr Sad Uticans 48
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 1 hr Jim SEEMANN 125
notre dame whitesboro game 1 hr Jim SEEMANN 39

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages