notre dame coach
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sam

Moravia, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Who is going to be the new coach. Will he allow kids to miss practice and still play.
iuvko

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 25, 2013
Marty Flynt. Not only will he allow them to miss practice and play, well hell, he won't be there himself nor will he stand by his "word." But it won't matter, he's such a great coach, he can send them an e-mail before the game and they'll know what to do--if he can remember that is.
tracker

Herkimer, NY

#4 Nov 25, 2013
ND parent wrote:
Unfortunately this may be funny right now, but it won't be when the school can't find a competent replacement for Abraham and Durr for next season.
What good candidate will take a head coach position at ND and have to worry every day about upsetting the Gilroys, Roccis, Arcuris, and Howards and be called to the Principals office for a whipping?
Get accustomed to losing seasons people. But that will be acceptable as long as the right kids are playing in the right positions right Vin?
Hey New York Mills poster. Get your facts straight before you start spreading your bullshit lies on here. If you were so concerned and not just bored with life, you would be at a meeting right now. Getting tired of reading your rubbish.
Cardinal

Albany, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2013
The Pope is stopping in after Turning Stone to help the selection committee and bless all the people involved in the situation over there. Call it a cleansing
I know

Herkimer, NY

#6 Nov 25, 2013
tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey New York Mills poster. Get your facts straight before you start spreading your bullshit lies on here. If you were so concerned and not just bored with life, you would be at a meeting right now. Getting tired of reading your rubbish.
No reason to attend any meetings. Its all about bowing down to the "power parents". No thanks.
ND parent

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Nov 25, 2013
tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing I said is rubbish or lies. It is prophetic. Wait and see.

So you are assuming I'm not at JCC right now?
boo

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 25, 2013
Good luck Juggler kiddies. Gonna need it.
Chief White Owl

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 26, 2013
iuvko wrote:
Marty Flynt. Not only will he allow them to miss practice and play, well hell, he won't be there himself nor will he stand by his "word." But it won't matter, he's such a great coach, he can send them an e-mail before the game and they'll know what to do--if he can remember that is.
he would do a great job. Successful Little League and Pop Warner coach,Dick Miller basketball team he coached was undefeated,plus he is tight with Warmacks' and brabhams families so they will stay at ND.
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#10 Nov 27, 2013
How do the warmacks attend ND? Flynt, is his kid any good?
Question

Windham, NY

#11 Nov 27, 2013
Both Flynts are good solid football players. What do you mean how do they attend ND they have been there for 4 years?
fitzgerald

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 27, 2013
don't forget about me, I have cash, im bloated, my kids are fantastic athletics even though there is some stench
notre dame alum

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 27, 2013
Chief White Owl wrote:
<quoted text>he would do a great job. Successful Little League and Pop Warner coach,Dick Miller basketball team he coached was undefeated,plus he is tight with Warmacks' and brabhams families so they will stay at ND.
You realize we are talking about high school football right??? To tell me that a guy who is a sh!tty roofer w no football coaching experience is gonna walk in and be a good high school head football coach is preposterous. Even funnier is the fact that you think that the brabhams and warmacks care one bit about "coach Flynt". Parents care about the old #1... Their kid.
Warmack will be back at proctor cause the only reason he was at und was Byron in the 1st place
Question

Windham, NY

#14 Nov 27, 2013
Warmack would have to be at Proctor for him to be back. You have no idea what your talking about they came to ND because Proctor is a bad choice not because of Byron.
raider

Albany, NY

#15 Nov 27, 2013
I'm sure warmacks would be at ND if marty flynt was the coach....hahahhananananananaha hah...now that's funny. I'm sure byron was a big reason they are there...not the only reason...but byron and durr are excellent coaches if your kids are into sports as well as school
omg

Whitesboro, NY

#16 Nov 27, 2013
You kiddin me. Warma and Fly are SOOOOO
overrated. Have you seen them play? I've seen them in football, basketball, baseball. what is the big deal? Great kids,ut stars uh uh.
Jack

Albany, NY

#17 Nov 27, 2013
No one wants to coach for them
notre dame alum

Utica, NY

#18 Nov 27, 2013
Hire Art Asselta, he has singlehandedly ruined proctors football program.
former ND parent

Springfield, NJ

#19 Dec 1, 2013
ND parent wrote:
Unfortunately this may be funny right now, but it won't be when the school can't find a competent replacement for Abraham and Durr for next season.
What good candidate will take a head coach position at ND and have to worry every day about upsetting the Gilroys, Roccis, Arcuris, and Howards and be called to the Principals office for a whipping?
Get accustomed to losing seasons people. But that will be acceptable as long as the right kids are playing in the right positions right Vin?
This sums it up. Only wash ups or those with no experiance will take this job and tried to ride what was built by others. But it won't work.
ND Alum 93

Buffalo, NY

#20 Jan 25, 2014
Any word who will be next head coach? Have they made a decision yet?
Frank

Ithaca, NY

#21 Jan 26, 2014
No need to worry, they wont have a team, fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 56 min lol 5
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 59 min Full Armour Of God 6,194
Michelle Gulla 1 hr curious too 5
top basketball players 1 hr uticajock 30
News Utica's iconic Uptown Theatre up for auction, b... 1 hr spletch 3
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 1 hr spletch 16
Tony pizza 1 hr Pizza anyone 1
First source federal union 3 hr Dollars 11
List of OC Pistol Permit holders now online! 3 hr Wrong 12
wktv mornings 10 hr Geroger 91