Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
knock out

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

UPDATE police state wrote:
Here before I split I want you guys to take along the flier for the --
1st Annual LEOtard poLICE Picnic 2013!!!
Come join us!!
Events at the Inbred poLICE Family Picnic!
This years sponsor - Daylight Donuts - breakfast of self-champions!
The setpiece.... we eat people alive all year at work so we do the same at play!
The annual I\Igger-Q cookout Menu-
Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard
Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Bev -Saranac Panther Piss
Events-
-Wife Swap tent- magic mystery style!! Were all friends and brothers right?!
-"Win or Fail of the Honkey" - Drunk fun with darts!
-Plaque / award collecting and trading
-"Creative Timesheet Accounting" - Free info course
-K9 "ring orgy" demonstration.
-Family pet target practice - with free targets!
-Drunk Driving Lessons "Convicted by Canuuks"- by UPD Officer John Abel.
-"Landscaping on a tight Trooper Budget" demonstration by Davey Volz.
-"Buck Passing - The magic and the myth!" - By Sheriff Slob Maciol [with tactical "Underbus pitch/hurling technique" bonus!]
-The ghost of Trooper Tom Fort will demonstrate how to fk a bunch of little 15 year old Ilion teenage girls, then when threatened with exposure by one and her friend, kill yourself on duty in your car so your family still gets the insurance payout. Be a child molester AND a thief in one swoop!
-How to cheat on your wife and have it disastrously blow up your whole life when she recheats on you... so you try to out-badass her new beau but he beats the fkn teeth out of your mouth at Mach3 in the NH Byrne Dairy after you try to talk shyt to him on Topix from Clinton.
With Q & A!- New Hartford Cop Chrissy Burns
[Special tips after on selecting a great oral surgeon!]
-Firearm safety course - "How to blow your foot almost right the fk off at the ankle and STILL make the county and a coupla dumb I\Iiggers pay MEGA for it!" by Deputy Michael Burger
-The Oneida County SD will feature a SWAT display of their new "Laughably Less than Lethal..... But Still Good Enough to Start a Gunfight and Claim the Perp Shot First" technique.
[Inbreed family attendees should bring their "Gallagher Wear" and drop-cloths for the surprising and SHOCKING ending!!!!]
-And a special treat just for "Inbreed Family Police Picnic 2013"..... NYS Trooper Tommy Shultz will demonstrate how to completely fckng total a like-new $2.8 Mil Bell 407 helicopter with utterly pisspoor autorotation technique/reflexes and end up on the NY FAA field office's infamous "Retard Card" for life because of it!
Support your local dysfunctional law enforcement family! With scaffolding!
For more info contact Sgt. Motormouth Hauck - Internet Noob and Facebook COPAGANDA expert at-
The Utica poLICE Department of Fat Ignorant Racist Inbreeds and Working Poor.
Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502
UPDATE!! All LEOtards will be paid time and a half for attending and "use rules" and mileage compos are in effect!
whats funny is the cop who shot his own foot off prob cant sleep at night because of his lies to himself and the public
BLKS DRAIN MONEY FR CITY

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

BLACK Mel Hall Jr. Sentenced 45 Years for Raping Girl

Hall was convicted on three counts of aggravated sexual assault and two counts of indecency with a child. Among his accusers during sentencing Wednesday were others who said he carried on inappropriate relationships with them.

9947
BLKS DRAIN MONEY FR CITY

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hall was convicted on three counts of aggravated sexual assault and two counts of indecency with a child. Among his accusers during sentencing Wednesday were others who said he carried on inappropriate relationships with them.

Hall, 48, looked skyward and swayed back and forth as the verdict was read. One of his two daughters who testified on his behalf during the punishment phase sobbed.

Jurors reached the verdict on the punishment after about an hour of deliberating. They took about 90 minutes Tuesday to convict Hall. He must serve about 22 1/2 years in prison before becoming eligible for parole.

After the verdict was announced, prosecutor Kim D'Avignon read a brief statement on behalf of the 12-year-old victim and other accusers.

"We believe that the verdict does on some level show that the jury understood," D'Avignon said after the trial. "They looked in these girls' eyes and said this is worth 40 years, and we agree with them."

The defense had argued in the sentencing phase of the trial that Hall was a good man who mentored a lot of athletes and had a lot of good still to do.

"For all the good this man has done in his life, it seems like this was an excessive verdict," defense attorney Brady Wyatt said after the verdict.

The prosecution's final witness during the punishment phase testified that she was 14 when Hall touched her inappropriately and told her he wanted to have sex with her. Late Tuesday, two women testified Hall sexually assaulted them when they were underage.

On Wednesday, a woman testified that Hall was her softball coach when, during an end-of-season pool party, he made lewd noises and grabbed her around the waist.

"He just grabbed me how I thought was inappropriate," said the woman, now 19. She said Hall also would watch her take batting practice and make crude comments and tell her he wanted to have sex with her.

Hall's ex-wife and two daughters testified on his behalf.
In the stars

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bump!
UPDATE police state wrote:
Here before I split I want you guys to take along the flier for the --
1st Annual LEOtard poLICE Picnic 2013!!!
Come join us!!
Events at the Inbred poLICE Family Picnic!
This years sponsor - Daylight Donuts - breakfast of self-champions!
The setpiece.... we eat people alive all year at work so we do the same at play!
The annual I\Igger-Q cookout Menu-
Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard
Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Bev -Saranac Panther Piss
Events-
-Wife Swap tent- magic mystery style!! Were all friends and brothers right?!
-"Win or Fail of the Honkey" - Drunk fun with darts!
-Plaque / award collecting and trading
-"Creative Timesheet Accounting" - Free info course
-K9 "ring orgy" demonstration.
-Family pet target practice - with free targets!
-Drunk Driving Lessons "Convicted by Canuuks"- by UPD Officer John Abel.
-"Landscaping on a tight Trooper Budget" demonstration by Davey Volz.
-"Buck Passing - The magic and the myth!" - By Sheriff Slob Maciol [with tactical "Underbus pitch/hurling technique" bonus!]
-The ghost of Trooper Tom Fort will demonstrate how to fk a bunch of little 15 year old Ilion teenage girls, then when threatened with exposure by one and her friend, kill yourself on duty in your car so your family still gets the insurance payout. Be a child molester AND a thief in one swoop!
-How to cheat on your wife and have it disastrously blow up your whole life when she recheats on you... so you try to out-badass her new beau but he beats the fkn teeth out of your mouth at Mach3 in the NH Byrne Dairy after you try to talk shyt to him on Topix from Clinton.
With Q & A!- New Hartford Cop Chrissy Burns
[Special tips after on selecting a great oral surgeon!]
-Firearm safety course - "How to blow your foot almost right the fk off at the ankle and STILL make the county and a coupla dumb I\Iiggers pay MEGA for it!" by Deputy Michael Burger
-The Oneida County SD will feature a SWAT display of their new "Laughably Less than Lethal..... But Still Good Enough to Start a Gunfight and Claim the Perp Shot First" technique.
[Inbreed family attendees should bring their "Gallagher Wear" and drop-cloths for the surprising and SHOCKING ending!!!!]
-And a special treat just for "Inbreed Family Police Picnic 2013"..... NYS Trooper Tommy Shultz will demonstrate how to completely fckng total a like-new $2.8 Mil Bell 407 helicopter with utterly pisspoor autorotation technique/reflexes and end up on the NY FAA field office's infamous "Retard Card" for life because of it!
Support your local dysfunctional law enforcement family! With scaffolding!
For more info contact Sgt. Motormouth Hauck - Internet Noob and Facebook COPAGANDA expert at-
The Utica poLICE Department of Fat Ignorant Racist Inbreeds and Working Poor.
Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502
UPDATE!! All LEOtards will be paid time and a half for attending and "use rules" and mileage compos are in effect!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

In the stars wrote:
Bump!<quoted text>
"Bump!" means that Cretin just soiled his drawers again. When he writes 1 word exclamations he is compelled to tell everyone he just shyt himself - stepdaddy gives Cretin extra cash for letting him give Cretin a blumpkin you see.........Cha-Ching!
FF forever

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

HOW SWEET IT IS
I go pay my respects.(god bless them) get a new SUV to go in, gas, Paid lunch and dinner going home. AND O/T for it. cost you suckers over 300$$ per man for wages alone... How sweet it is, DONT YOU WISH YOU PASSED THE TEST TO GET ON,,, SUCKKERS

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 31, 2012
 
Which test? You mean the civil service test? if you think that's hard or some accomplishment show us you GS-12. It's amazing you think that's a stellar accomplishment, my pinky toe could pass the CCE. It's like you think the GED is a diploma.

Now imagine how you'd feel if you made that $300 before lunch without having to go anywhere at all. Every day if you want.
wow

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ian Hob wrote:
Which test? You mean the civil service test? if you think that's hard or some accomplishment show us you GS-12. It's amazing you think that's a stellar accomplishment, my pinky toe could pass the CCE. It's like you think the GED is a diploma.
Now imagine how you'd feel if you made that $300 before lunch without having to go anywhere at all. Every day if you want.
Post all the software you've made or the excuse its all for government and its not available to the public.

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Huh? Okay right after you post a picture of the Char Boy, the cracklighter and the tuba you smoke all that crack out of.
Oneadamtwelve

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

UPDATE police state wrote:
Here before I split I want you guys to take along the flier for the --
1st Annual LEOtard poLICE Picnic 2013!!!
Come join us!!
Events at the Inbred poLICE Family Picnic!
This years sponsor - Daylight Donuts - breakfast of self-champions!
The setpiece.... we eat people alive all year at work so we do the same at play!
The annual I\Igger-Q cookout Menu-
Crispy Coons
Spicy Spicl<s
Delicious Dinks
Mouthwatering Mexicans
Condiments -
Lard
Lard
Lard
Bev -Caffeine
Bev -Cheap hard liquor
Bev -Saranac Panther Piss
Events-
-Wife Swap tent- magic mystery style!! Were all friends and brothers right?!
-"Win or Fail of the Honkey" - Drunk fun with darts!
-Plaque / award collecting and trading
-"Creative Timesheet Accounting" - Free info course
-K9 "ring orgy" demonstration.
-Family pet target practice - with free targets!
-Drunk Driving Lessons "Convicted by Canuuks"- by UPD Officer John Abel.
-"Landscaping on a tight Trooper Budget" demonstration by Davey Volz.
-"Buck Passing - The magic and the myth!" - By Sheriff Slob Maciol [with tactical "Underbus pitch/hurling technique" bonus!]
-The ghost of Trooper Tom Fort will demonstrate how to fk a bunch of little 15 year old Ilion teenage girls, then when threatened with exposure by one and her friend, kill yourself on duty in your car so your family still gets the insurance payout. Be a child molester AND a thief in one swoop!
-How to cheat on your wife and have it disastrously blow up your whole life when she recheats on you... so you try to out-badass her new beau but he beats the fkn teeth out of your mouth at Mach3 in the NH Byrne Dairy after you try to talk shyt to him on Topix from Clinton.
With Q & A!- New Hartford Cop Chrissy Burns
[Special tips after on selecting a great oral surgeon!]
-Firearm safety course - "How to blow your foot almost right the fk off at the ankle and STILL make the county and a coupla dumb I\Iiggers pay MEGA for it!" by Deputy Michael Burger
-The Oneida County SD will feature a SWAT display of their new "Laughably Less than Lethal..... But Still Good Enough to Start a Gunfight and Claim the Perp Shot First" technique.
[Inbreed family attendees should bring their "Gallagher Wear" and drop-cloths for the surprising and SHOCKING ending!!!!]
-And a special treat just for "Inbreed Family Police Picnic 2013"..... NYS Trooper Tommy Shultz will demonstrate how to completely fckng total a like-new $2.8 Mil Bell 407 helicopter with utterly pisspoor autorotation technique/reflexes and end up on the NY FAA field office's infamous "Retard Card" for life because of it!
Support your local dysfunctional law enforcement family! With scaffolding!
For more info contact Sgt. Motormouth Hauck - Internet Noob and Facebook COPAGANDA expert at-
The Utica poLICE Department of Fat Ignorant Racist Inbreeds and Working Poor.
Oriskany St. W.
Utica, NY, 13502
UPDATE!! All LEOtards will be paid time and a half for attending and "use rules" and mileage compos are in effect!
As a FF, the right thing to do was to go to the funeral bc you wanted to go and not be paid for it. Me? I stayed home and went snowmobiling instead of standing in the cold for 4 hrs in dress blues freezing my ass off and with no chance of warming up anywhere. I did that once and I won't do if again. If it was my funeral, I wouldn't begrudge anybody for feeling the same way. I actually found one of your posts funny for a change but u should have included something about Conley.
I love it

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

You people shoulda been abortions. You're all wastes of life.
UPD - Ur PARASITE DRAINS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 12, 2013
 
I love it wrote:
You people shoulda been abortions. You're all wastes of life.
YOU need to start having more respect for us LAST responders!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Cavallos like? (Oct '08) 8 min Frank McBrides Ghost 77
lindsay lemke 10 min Dave 21
utica taxes to rise (Oct '09) 17 min Mayor Palmidiot 24
Patio Drive in Sucks (Oct '09) 20 min Frank McBrides Ghost 16
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 21 min phil D 75
Please Copeland move on 35 min B Carrol 8
Chili's Grill & Bar in New Hartford (Aug '09) 48 min Frank McBrides Ghost 54
utica aud 1 hr Thanks 93
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 4 hr delivery man 12
Lourdes Festival 5 hr Dr Answer 2
utica national (Jun '13) 12 hr NY Voter 518

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••