UPD UFD go to Webster to attend calling hours, funerals

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
name it

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
UPD UFD going to webster ..let me guess in a city car on tax payers dollars to get drunk and drive and who knows what else they do there we need all the first responders here just in case something goes wrong here http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Local-first-re...
Abel

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Hey guys can we stop at the Canadian Border on the way?
Nope

Utica, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
I highly doubt it. The poor fireman shot were volunteers and the utica city FD look at those fine people as sub-human. They have a real issue with the volunteer end of things, yet most of there own members live in the suburbs protected by those volunteer FDs. Hypocrites and self serving.
I would be really surprised if the city went unless there union local sanctioned it and or they get overtime pay. Got a better chance of seeing pigs fly.
Hi hypocretin

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Abel wrote:
Hey guys can we stop at the Canadian Border on the way?
Amen! Watch out! You risk their retarded ire! See...
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
The most senior officers get to go...drawing full overtime pay, 2 city vehicles to take out, and each getting a $300 meal voucher. Plus, they will get a letter of commendation from their chiefs and 6 months of service time added to their retirement.
name it

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Nope wrote:
I highly doubt it. The poor fireman shot were volunteers and the utica city FD look at those fine people as sub-human. They have a real issue with the volunteer end of things, yet most of there own members live in the suburbs protected by those volunteer FDs. Hypocrites and self serving.
I would be really surprised if the city went unless there union local sanctioned it and or they get overtime pay. Got a better chance of seeing pigs fly.
did you see the link i posted they are going
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Freebie the Bean wrote:
The most senior officers get to go...drawing full overtime pay, 2 city vehicles to take out, and each getting a $300 meal voucher. Plus, they will get a letter of commendation from their chiefs and 6 months of service time added to their retirement.
Oh YOU HAVE GOT to be FLlCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT??????????
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Im sorry some bunch of smokeaters got killed trying to help someone they thought was in troubla and all on xmas morning man but if even HALF that fkn shyt is true its time someone needs to start looking into the costs of this kind of shyt. When farmers get killed do they get the taxpayer funded ride from surrounding counties countries and states to show up at the service and trun it into a Cult of Public Safety Woodstock event? WTF is wrong with you prople? This is why 65% of your taxes go to pay the over funded vaudville act if you dont see this and for what it is you deserve to go fkn broke supporting the public unions self promotion partys at the cost and liability of the taxpayer.
Leave it to the "pubic welfare pigs" to turn a tragedy into a promotional even every time and make the actual GDP producing minority of the country pay for it.

This isnt hate. Im just telling you what youve always seen for what it is and the people who can only whine and call names to reply are most certainly the pigs at the trough in subject. I dont expect you to like it but there it is.
You are an imbecile

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 30, 2012
UPD- Utica Primate Dept wrote:
Im sorry some bunch of smokeaters got killed trying to help someone they thought was in troubla and all on xmas morning man but if even HALF that fkn shyt is true its time someone needs to start looking into the costs of this kind of shyt. When farmers get killed do they get the taxpayer funded ride from surrounding counties countries and states to show up at the service and trun it into a Cult of Public Safety Woodstock event? WTF is wrong with you prople? This is why 65% of your taxes go to pay the over funded vaudville act if you dont see this and for what it is you deserve to go fkn broke supporting the public unions self promotion partys at the cost and liability of the taxpayer.
Leave it to the "pubic welfare pigs" to turn a tragedy into a promotional even every time and make the actual GDP producing minority of the country pay for it.
This isnt hate. Im just telling you what youve always seen for what it is and the people who can only whine and call names to reply are most certainly the pigs at the trough in subject. I dont expect you to like it but there it is.
You scum bag piece of crap.
Take your drivel elsewhere. These two fellas killed were volunteers doing this job for free you crapstain. They were not on the public dole involved with unions or anything else. And I'm sure there own departments will be footing the bill through donations to pay for the memorial ceremonies. You want to get on a soapbox than know wtf you're talking about.
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
You are an imbecile wrote:
<quoted text>
You scum bag piece of crap.
Take your drivel elsewhere. These two fellas killed were volunteers doing this job for free you crapstain. They were not on the public dole involved with unions or anything else. And I'm sure there own departments will be footing the bill through donations to pay for the memorial ceremonies. You want to get on a soapbox than know wtf you're talking about.
Nice attempt at a straw man argument loser. Truth hurt? Where in your azzhole did I ever say the were being paid loudmouth idiot? If you had reading comprehension at least commensurate with your 4th grade intellect and neediness youd have noticed I was referring to the supposed PAID city transport and time loser. Now take your sad public servant hero fake ass back over to the VFW and have a brew. Too bad for the FD who died, that was wrong, but so is transporting the drunks on our dime for it. You dont see truckers and farmers and salesmen getting taxpayer comp to show up at THEIR coworkers funerals. And by labor statistics those three job categories are killed and injured far more often than "First/Last responders" so save it for the 5th grade firetruck parade and "Officer Friendly" presentations.

Ohhhh boy I cant wait! You KNOW this is just going to start a HUUUUGE wall of racist comments from the utica online internet racist cop bitch platoon!

If youre a good cop or first responder this isnt directed at you, nor should it bother you unless youre illogical.

If this IS you the....... Keep replying! See how perfect it is? You self select so Im never wrong and always win! It used to be fun to talk shyt about people and play badass before you ruined it for yourselves didnt it? Now here here lets have that wall of racist comments up on topix to bury this ok?
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2012
In case you hadnt taken your advice and know what youre talking about either fool they just had a Utica City Cop on the city clock in a city car with another city employee busted at the Canadian border DWI and the Fake Chief of Police there was like "No big deal" about it just like all the LEOtards in cny are.

Opps!! Silly me this will undoubtedly trigger the usual "UPD Racism Post Avalanche! on topix again!

7th one this week! Now tell me how great you feel about your tax increase this year? Any better than last years?

Ok ok I know its too much for your pinhead to accept in such a short time. No more "negative" talk about the fake cult of public safety we all know and pay for. THOUSSSSANDs for little more than adversarial attitudes and bills. Lets talk about something completely different. How about lets talk about the gross incompetence at utica NY city hall? Still too "First Responder" Ok how about the rank substandards they live by at the utica DPW? At least theyre adapting those neanderthals to technology nowdays! They just put one on jail for using a mini camera to take pictures up young girls skirts at the local stores!
sick of morons

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 30, 2012
You are a blabbering idiot who does not know what a public safety job entails much less a walmart associate. And Im beginning to wonder if the staff at CNY Psych know you're spending so much time online. Don't they have any group activities for you to do instead of this?
fisher price server

Camillus, NY

#13 Dec 30, 2012
sick of morons wrote:
You are a blabbering idiot who does not know what a public safety job entails much less a walmart associate. And Im beginning to wonder if the staff at CNY Psych know you're spending so much time online. Don't they have any group activities for you to do instead of this?
It only spends 24/7 day a week here.

She has the greatest job on the planet making billions, she uses her macbook pro with Verizon wireless.

To bask the worker and defend the blood sucking leeches.
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Im great at multitasking. All short sleepers are. Anyway instead of resenting the sad truth lain in front of you and calling names did you have some fkng point loser or are you just one of the self selectors having a hard time accepting that a lot of people have been looking straight through you for some time now? And keep any reply above that of 6th grade "cny psyche" jokes ok? If you cant disprove anything I just wrote then admit youre a glorybitch and stfu like the rest.

Next?! Or are the pubic servants going to start in with the racist posts again to try to look "funny" or something?
TYRELL

Camillus, NY

#15 Dec 30, 2012
WILLY here willy wear yall ats dat willy

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHa
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2012
TYRELL wrote:
WILLY here willy wear yall ats dat willy
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHa
Willys around. All 4 of him!!

Check it out everyone!! The internet is back on at the utica police station and the racists and angry working poor are VENTING again!
Give us a good ]\[iggerjoke bus driver cop!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>Willys around. All 4 of him!!
Check it out everyone!! The internet is back on at the utica police station and the racists and angry working poor are VENTING again!
Give us a good ]\[iggerjoke bus driver cop!
Cretin - All the feedback highlighting the fact that you're a f'ing moron is still not making any impact on you. So, you'll have to keep repeating your mantra "My stepdaddy loves my aynUS and gives me a check" until you get some feeling of selfworth so you can begin your rehabilitation back into society. We'll keep providing you the feedback that you need, you're a f'ing moron, until then.
YUP PUP SUP WUP MUP GUP

Camillus, NY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>Willys inside me, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE, OUR FISHER PRICE VIDEO CAMERAS ARE WORKING ALL DAY AN NIGHT, WE HAVE JUST PURCHASED A FISHER PRICE SERVER FOR 9.99 AN YOU WILL BE SORRY FOR HAVING A JOB AN WORKING, YOU SHOULD SIT HOME AN ROB THE CITY BLIND AN DRAIN THE LIFE FROM IT.
I can see where your inbreed family tree comes from, stop the people who risk their lives an give it all to the people who sit home an cost the city billions an do nothing but rob an destroy it.

Someone needs to wipe your inbreed family off the planet sooner then you know.
UPD- Utica Primate Dept

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Theres Cretin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin - All the feedback highlighting the fact that you're a f'ing moron is still not making any impact on you. So, you'll have to keep repeating your mantra "My stepdaddy loves my aynUS and gives me a check" until you get some feeling of selfworth so you can begin your rehabilitation back into society. We'll keep providing you the feedback that you need, you're a f'ing moron, until then.
Ohhh gee! Like I care you and 2 fat welfare public servant klik on a post on topix. Again this explains why youre stuck being whiteswhoro sanctidaddy bashing coaches for fun. Typical upstate ny public scumbag neanderthal attitude. Douchbags all aggy and low esteem MAAAAd because not everyone loves fat cop dick as much as you losers. Oh wait thats what puts "food" on your affluent tables out there! GFY trolls truth hurts right bitches> Ill check back to read your next retarded fit in an hr or so LOL! Insert your next lowest common denominator pubic servant champion racism comment here or will you go back to talking syt about this or that coach there Mr. Fat worthless pubic servant sanctidaddy? LOL!

Well see how much you fun you think all this is now.

Cry all you want Ill make more tears for you whiny crybaby bitches. Enjoy your public servant economy lol!
Theres Cretin

New Hartford, NY

#20 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>Ohhh gee! Like I care you and 2 fat welfare public servant klik on a post on topix. Again this explains why youre stuck being whiteswhoro sanctidaddy bashing coaches for fun. Typical upstate ny public scumbag neanderthal attitude. Douchbags all aggy and low esteem MAAAAd because not everyone loves fat cop dick as much as you losers. Oh wait thats what puts "food" on your affluent tables out there! GFY trolls truth hurts right bitches> Ill check back to read your next retarded fit in an hr or so LOL! Insert your next lowest common denominator pubic servant champion racism comment here or will you go back to talking syt about this or that coach there Mr. Fat worthless pubic servant sanctidaddy? LOL!
Well see how much you fun you think all this is now.
Cry all you want Ill make more tears for you whiny crybaby bitches. Enjoy your public servant economy lol!
Thank your stepdaddy for me for stopping by your house and taking you off Topix for at least an hour - hope you earned your check!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 1 min Pineapple Jackson 199
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... (Apr '14) 5 min Florida 317
SOOO00000oooo! You wanted to FK around did ya? 8 min x2x-7x-xxxx 42
Is Topix a True Representation of Utica Region 9 min Cretin is Riggie ... 41
legions OF OBAMA FEED CRIMINALS THAT CLIMBED A ... 9 min x2x-7x-xxxx 2
Brindisi Sentenced 10 min Dox Stox 11
Utica Ranked 851st 13 min Whatever U say cr... 20
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 1 hr Grand Slam Reward 55
ND defeats Proctor! 1 hr ndgrad 21
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 2 hr Earl 20
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 am PST

NBC Sports 3:53AM
Bill Davis: Moving Marcus Smith around defense didn't help him progress
NBC Sports 3:58 AM
Wednesday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report 7:57 AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Osi Umenyiora tells Jonathan Massaquoi to keep complaints private
ESPN10:15 AM
Vick has paid down nearly all of $18M debt
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Win and hope: Bills focus solely on facing Raiders - NBC Sports