A Fulton azzhole cop named BASTONE fo...

A Fulton azzhole cop named BASTONE for instance..

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2013
I have an audio the night Dorothy Mills set me up..I asked Fulton cops BASTONE - hero that he is..Nicholas Ivie to ya asshole CHEERS!!.. if I had to be in the same cell with Dottie Mils that night ..They would NOT answer and treated me like shit..before she had me arrested...BATSTONE getting killed in the line of duty of duty would not break my heart,,,trust me ..BUT unfortunately Nicholas(0225) Ivie paid with his life ..but who cares right?

So I would not say I want her arrested also..I though they would give her the tools to kill in jail and not open the cell door until it was done I really did and do..

That's how that took place then you have ROGUE DA James "whitey" Nickelson..and is court use bullshit called "other pressing obligations piss poor excuse cover up plan..that Judge Ludington laughed about also...GOOD for you boys 10 down and clues are TWO to go YEA! See I can scumbag it up too.. and more cops go down...So really what am I bitching about here? I seriously ? it myself now..I know the blue house scumbags are still having a ball with it..as I type this..

It all comes off BATSTONE in this ROGUE COP Feild of Dreams planning....after all Marino_ Marines mean nothing chuckel chuckel..dead cops..

Officer Bastone enforced that night the Bill McCarty did not want Dottie call police cuz he wants to patch things up with her image transposed to off MY call to them as to look like TWO women are fighting over him drunken impotent ass on it all..McCarty even played out the he "wants a baby girl" charade ..They got away with Deputy Wyman "RED COP" murder and they him good..chuckel chuckel like scumbags would on it..dead is forever in case you did not know ..you can't "reverse" that..

So BASTONE was in BILL McCartys mind set all the way on this..
and now he plays of the they made a fool of me cover plan image..No one made a fool of Batstone but Bastone..

I had dealing with Bastone in other places long before this..and I am NOT surprised at how well this was pulled off by scumbags off ROGUE cops..BUT the SOLDIER ONWARD TO VICTORY OF IT ALL is killing other cops for it..ROGUES get BIRTHDAY cake and eat it too..

BATSTONE has always struck me as bulldozer with no steering wheel or levers..always.. and I am NOT surprised at how easy Dottie Mills and Bill pulled this off with him at the controls..and I do not believe his BS story no claims either..

BASTONE..a Feild Of Dreams messenger..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian labella is currently incarcerated in nevada! (Oct '10) 24 min KayEff 46
Unstable Fire Marshall 46 min Notgood 5
12 north sports bar 48 min Interestedviewer 5
Roy Moore 1 hr Stan 68
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 4 hr Blackheart 20
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 4 hr Snopper 1,211
New Hartford plowing bare roads, Who is running... 5 hr Reney 7
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 8 hr jim 244
NH Hoops Fans 9 hr akjdakd 54
Keeler oweing money 10 hr Taxpayer 44