North Utica Walmart Thief

North Utica Walmart Thief

Posted in the Utica Forum

Sasha

Ithaca, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2014
I don't usually post, but this really pissed me off! I was coming out of Walmart when just before I got to the door, the alarm went off. A little boy, I won't share his ethnic background for fear of being labeled a Racist, yelled at a woman running into the parking lot wheeling a cart filled with a large load, "Mom you got caught!". A lovely way to end my day. Obviously the child knew his Mother was stealing from the store. Passing our values on to our children... Priceless!
ShaQuan

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 4, 2014
It ain't be stealin, it be benefits. She just forgots to be usin her benefits card.
La La Land

Medford, MA

#3 Sep 4, 2014
Sasha wrote:
I don't usually post, but this really pissed me off! I was coming out of Walmart when just before I got to the door, the alarm went off. A little boy, I won't share his ethnic background for fear of being labeled a Racist, yelled at a woman running into the parking lot wheeling a cart filled with a large load, "Mom you got caught!". A lovely way to end my day. Obviously the child knew his Mother was stealing from the store. Passing our values on to our children... Priceless!
So why bring up a question about someone's "ethnic background" if you don't want to be called a racist in your imaginary fake made up story?
dummypants

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2014
Walmart, LOL.
Mr Security Guard

Utica, NY

#5 Sep 4, 2014
La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
So why bring up a question about someone's "ethnic background" if you don't want to be called a racist in your imaginary fake made up story?
It is a true story.
All day long I'm on the lookout for shoplifters. The schwoogie buzzer goes off 10-15 times a day. More towards the end of the month.
Sex Offender

Medford, MA

#6 Sep 4, 2014
Mr Security Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a true story.
All day long I'm on the lookout for shoplifters. The schwoogie buzzer goes off 10-15 times a day. More towards the end of the month.
Lots of white trash in north utica. I can understand your position.
High taxes

Bladensburg, MD

#7 Sep 4, 2014
Sex Offender wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of white trash in north utica. I can understand your position.
Yes that would never happen at Walmart in New Hartford - lol
White Trash

Medford, MA

#8 Sep 4, 2014
High taxes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that would never happen at Walmart in New Hartford - lol
It's pretty much a reflection of the entire Mohawk valley. White trash everywhere.
Watching you

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 9, 2014
The manager of the Walmart Paul Previtis elected a thief to run the Utica Rescue Mission, James Haid was imported from Niagara Falls, a city where he scaped from, leaving a Community Project, funded by federal monies in bankruptcy, there are close to one million dollars unaccounted for, does Paul have this monies? You can read this below.

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2...
Mike

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 9, 2014
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty much a reflection of the entire Mohawk valley. White trash everywhere.
Black nasty trash are nothing but a drain on society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still Believe in Nano Now? 4 min Daves Poor Goat 22
Utica coffee what do you think of them 11 min Michelle 35
Utica Nano 1st! The "LION CHIP"! (Mar '16) 17 min Student 81
Nano Uodate 20 min Finance Professor 140
The house of good shepherd has demeans 28 min Cole 8
Raises for county politicians 32 min Alert Media 99
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 36 min A real phony 221
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 2 hr pathetuc m-ass-ena 52
TRUMP looked so stupid. 4 hr Hillary Liar 60
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 4 hr Mushroom Stamp 99