Sterling and the Clippers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#24 May 18, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Well , I'll say what you want me to-yeah, I'm stupid because I don't agree with your bullshit. Now are you happy? That's the only way to handle people like yourself who think they are right About everything . To bad you don't realize how wrong you are. Have a good night and never change-all the assholes of the world are counting on you.
Yeah you give up because you know you're wrong. Have a great night in that cess pool. Have you ironed you white hooded sheet to wear to work at the prison tomorrow?

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#25 May 18, 2014
Utica would welcome them wrote:
Sounds like the racists are justifying again. They'd love him in Utica maybe he wouldn't need state welfare loans to get a team in there on his OWN dime!
Uticans don't know what it means to produce anything on their own dime. They send their taxes off once a year and wait anxiously for a check in return like they just put five bucks in a slot machine.
Thinking

Selkirk, NY

#26 May 19, 2014
I'm not giving up because I'm wrong. I'm giving up because I refuse to keep arguing with a total ass that only sees his side of the problem. Have a great day .

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#27 May 19, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I'm not giving up because I'm wrong. I'm giving up because I refuse to keep arguing with a total ass that only sees his side of the problem. Have a great day .
There's only two sides with this debate...right and wrong. There is no gray area.
nothing

Whitesboro, NY

#28 May 19, 2014
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WHAT SPERLING SAID!!!!
OH, AND LEBBRON, GO F YOURSELF

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#29 May 19, 2014
nothing wrote:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WHAT SPERLING SAID!!!!
OH, AND LEBBRON, GO F YOURSELF
At least 75% of the owners believe there was and that's all that matters in this case.
Utica lies and riggies

Herkimer, NY

#30 May 19, 2014
Oh the poor Ni__ ers
nothing wrote:
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WHAT SPERLING SAID!!!!
OH, AND LEBBRON, GO F YOURSELF

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#31 May 19, 2014
Utica lies and riggies wrote:
Oh the poor Ni__ ers
<quoted text>
No it's actually the Jewish bigot punished here.
but

Utica, NY

#32 May 20, 2014
there I no room for racism in todays America.
its sad and ignorant I cant believe this its 2014 wake up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uticas O.D. ragsheet at it again 16 min All the smart people 5
Today’s OD article on Claudia 21 min Missed it 14
Does anyone care about illegals getting separat... 31 min NotGoingAway 8
Areas best kept secret 36 min Former democrat 1
California to be three States 1 hr Eva Ras 9
Business chimneys for cooking too low outside 1 hr NotGoingAway 3
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr Trumps Army 666
does ufd just get paid to watch tv and get fatt... (Feb '14) 4 hr Manager PR 27
Dippin Donuts 5 hr Manager PR 86
Carl Nora sword fights 7 hr Hahahahah 23
Carmen Ambrose 8 hr KC Fan 22
Mark Ambrose Blackmailing Fire Chief Because He... 8 hr firefighter 10

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages