sad 16 YEAR OLD GIRL RAP BY SIX BLAC...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Larry RapeO Tanoury

Sullivan, IN

#36 Feb 28, 2014
Yes Frank Meola IS a waste of life and a DRAIN on his father. Seen the old man's droop lately?

What a proud poppa!

Above message brought to you by Frankie The Felon a.k.a. "backdoor" Felon Adulterer Meola, Mitch Ford and Larrys Lupas Joshesh and Tanoury of the Oneida County Phony Democrats.

That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... and I mean literally fck the cows!
http://www.wktv.com/news/Animal-Sex-Abuse-arr...

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

Now the head racist is posting from "New Hartford".

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", "Groids" and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
EBT DAVE SMITH

Westernville, NY

#37 Feb 28, 2014
Lives off obama with the philly welfare ghetto cuz.
Larry RapeO Tanoury

Sullivan, IN

#38 Feb 28, 2014
Speaking of "welfare" whose wife is Frankie "Brown Door in the Back" Meola screwing these days?

Frank's scorecard:

Felon/Disorganized crime for buying crap and operating a booster operation.

Detonated his marriage [again!] by getting caught screwing another man's wife while he is unhappily married.

Known by the Syracuse AG for falsifying asbestos readings.

Frank Meaola-#WhatAFuckinAsshole!
Dave Smith EBT

Gilbert, AZ

#39 Feb 28, 2014
Is a barnyard full of goats called a gang ?
Larry RapeO Tanoury

Sullivan, IN

#40 Feb 28, 2014
Speaking of goats, did Frank Meola's wife throw him out for being a BUSTED adulterer yet?

Speaking of "no education" what's whose wife is Frankie "Brown Door in the Back" Meola screwing these days?

Frank's scorecard:

Felon/Disorganized crime for buying crap and operating a booster operation.

Detonated his marriage [again!] by getting caught screwing another man's wife while he is unhappily married.

Known by the Syracuse AG for falsifying asbestos readings.

Frank Meola-#WhatAFuckinAsshole!
Frank JuicyFlow Meola

Sullivan, IN

#43 Feb 28, 2014
Dave Smith waxer wrote:
Dad an I wax boy's all night.
Above message brought to you by Frankie The Felon a.k.a. "backdoor" Felon Adulterer Meola, Mitch Ford and Larrys Lupas Joshesh and Tanoury of the Oneida County Phony Democrats.

That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... and I mean literally fck the cows!
http://www.wktv.com/news/Animal-Sex-Abuse-arr...

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

Now the head racist is posting from "New Hartford".

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", "Groids" and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
FACE RASH EXPLOSION

Clinton, NY

#44 Mar 4, 2014
FPUNK FAILURE wrote:
<quoted text> He is a PUNK coard.
The biggest welfare obama no life REGGIN on the planet.
Trashys Daughters Riggi

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Mar 10, 2014
We sure love to take just ask obammy.
Whitesboro Inmate Riggies

Los Angeles, CA

#46 Mar 11, 2014
Pure criminals an without obammy we would starve to death.
WHEN ANIMALS ATTACK

Herkimer, NY

#48 Apr 6, 2014
Feed for free, free rent, free health care, now all that's needed is free human brain.
Yeah Unbelieveable GFY

Cleveland, NY

#49 May 1, 2014
mY BABY DADDY TAUGHT ME HOW BUT WITH MALES.
Utica Lies and Riggies

Cleveland, NY

#50 May 10, 2014
this is the only way us home boys with no life get a girl, i need a male.
Utica Lies and Riggies

Cleveland, NY

#51 May 12, 2014
What do you think we can do with no intelligence.
CHIFFON CRETIN

Whitesboro, NY

#53 Nov 27, 2014
groids wrote:
<quoted text>Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;
Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;
Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;
Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;
Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;
Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;
Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;
Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;
Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.
high quality people here, all the way to tray and mike.
We Need Preet

Wilkes Barre, PA

#54 Dec 3, 2014
I wish me an me baby daddy could get away with this.
FOOD BY THE TRUCK LOAD

Dallas, TX

#55 Dec 15, 2014
More high quality o the track of the NASA tech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broadway Utica Announces Love Never Dies 2 min Duh Mayuh 2
What happened to Nano in Utica 4 min King Kummo 7
#Utica HILARIOUSLY ridiculed on Twitter - DAILY! 5 min King Kummo 10
You are not my senator chuckles Schumer 5 min Try Econ 101 18
Islamberg 5 min King Kummo 10
2018 Democratic Platform 7 min Gov Andrew Kummo 10
Democrats change their tune 10 min Tesla 9
Tried Anal-Hated It! 1 hr ImPEACH the ORANGE 24
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 2 hr Again 33
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 3 hr URA MONKEY TROLL 150