cretsclffy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Found the link, they look like obama sons.
did it get rash

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

She needs to be takun in an checked for a RASH. CRETINCLIFFY is a sick welfare failure an would do anything.
Larry Flabbermouth Joshef

Norfolk, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

did it get rash wrote:
She needs to be takun in an checked for a RASH. CRETINCLIFFY is a sick welfare failure an would do anything.
wE KNOW A GOAT WHO HAS A rash.
Larry Lupas Josheph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Larry Handiman Josheph wrote:
It's called the EBT gang of obammy.
That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... I mean literally fck the cows!
http://www.wktv.com/news/Animal-Sex-Abuse-arr...

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

Now the head racist is posting from "Norfolk, NE".

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
gumbo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

They used three to rob the girl scouts, so tough like cretincliffy, his rash is tough for a girl.
Larry Lupas Josheph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

gumbo wrote:
They used three to rob the girl scouts, so tough like cretincliffy, his rash is tough for a girl.
It's pretty clear with your sad, lowly intellect nobody is paying you for anything but menial labor.

That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... I mean literally fck the cows!
http://www.wktv.com/news/Animal-Sex-Abuse-arr...

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

Now the head racist is posting from "Norfolk, NE".

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
Larry Lupas Josheph

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

I love young kids but not girls like these brothers.
Larry Lupas Josheph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Struck that nerve again I did!
Frank BrownBackdoor Meola

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Hero Frank would have shot them but my baby daddy told me this was good.
Larry Lupas Josheph

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

When I stalk Franks CK I think about goats.
Larry Cripledfuk Joshesh

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Larry Flabbermouth Joshef wrote:
<quoted text> wE KNOW A GOAT WHO HAS A rash.
I have full rash, blue print rash, wax rash mom rash dad rash.
Larry Cripledfuk Joshesh

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Now when daddy RASH starts itching from the goats mammy helps me with cream.
FPUNK FAILURE

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Larry Cripledfuk Joshesh wrote:
Now when daddy RASH starts itching from the goats mammy helps me with cream.
He is a PUNK coard.
SRGGINFAIL

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Jowls and cretin the obama life.
SRGGINFAIL

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

This welfare punk loves the STD rate of the SREGGIN.
SRGGINFAIL

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Punk coward, with Hore mother, loves the REGGIN std.
groids

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Just like Larry Tanoury wrote:
JUST like Larry Tanoury screwing all those underage girls and going to prison for it lol!
Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;

Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;

Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;

Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;

Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;

Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;

Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;

Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;

Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;

For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report.
WOW

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

When you have a IQ of less then 20 what can you expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does the OD support Tenney? 2 min kissmyazz 1
Bonnie Mislien 3 min Wondering 1
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 13 min U Lose DEAL with ... 126
Tier 6 Pension Plan Will Hurt Teacher Recruitment! (Feb '12) 16 min Truth 134
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 23 min Sux 2 B U Utican 48
Import 4K video to iMovie from GoPro HERO3+ (Oct '13) 34 min Sux 2 B U Utican 7
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 58 min Cretin is Riggie 15
Utica & Oneida County's Hotel Scam 1 hr buggzda 26
utica aud 6 hr Comets Welfare Lu... 107
Wegmans on the move 14 hr False 9
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs