Next Last
question

Ashburn, VA

#24 Mar 2, 2013
Anyone else feel this way?
No good

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 2, 2013
She has no friends,no one wants to work for her or with her, and most of her family dosent speak to her. She is a sad human being. She needs to talk about everyone and put everybody else down so she can feel better about her own pathetic life.
Superdamn

Hartford, CT

#26 Mar 2, 2013
Say what you want but that chick does give a great haircut and always loves burning up a phatty with ya ! She is a hot little stoner chick and alot of fun ! Kim that used to be at JC Penney's was better but don't know if she is still around because I loved partying with these chicks more !!
right you are my man

Rome, NY

#27 Mar 2, 2013
Superdamn wrote:
Say what you want but that chick does give a great haircut and always loves burning up a phatty with ya ! She is a hot little stoner chick and alot of fun ! Kim that used to be at JC Penney's was better but don't know if she is still around because I loved partying with these chicks more !!
she is such a sweet little piece of a--!, i really should have left my wife for her but hey a test drive is still better than having to wonder what its like anymore!.....damm i could ea tthat beaver all night
Your gross

Utica, NY

#28 Mar 3, 2013
right you are my man wrote:
<quoted text>
she is such a sweet little piece of a--!, i really should have left my wife for her but hey a test drive is still better than having to wonder what its like anymore!.....damm i could ea tthat beaver all night
She is disgusting inside & out! eww w!!
worked there

Utica, NY

#29 Mar 3, 2013
i used to work at angelas and i think i know who is saying bad things about her. she used to work there to. she left because she didnt have any business and got tired of sitting and doing nothing and she blamed angela for not being busier. i know who you are. i didnt like her either but i didnt like you more. go find a job and stop badmouthing people on here. you sad person.
Wrong

Troy, NY

#30 Mar 4, 2013
YEA wrote:
She is closing her business. I guess she is gonna work at super cuts.
. Wrong Angela. ;)
former customer

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Mar 7, 2013
huh wrote:
She is a nasty person. She talks about everyone she knows and people are starting to get wise to her. She really is not a good hairdresser
She truly is a nasty person. She must have had bad experiences with men because she is always bashing them. She's also a bigoted, narrow minded person. Yeah, that's a good idea to be that way when doing business in a small town. I feel sorry for her daughter because unfortunately she will grow up just like her mother. Someone said in an earlier post she deserves what she gets. Normally I would agree but I don't want to see her daughter get hurt.
SuperSluts

Rhinebeck, NY

#32 Mar 7, 2013
client wrote:
I was a client for years until I was told she was telling her entire shop about my divorce. Little did she know that it all came back to me. I would discourage anyone from going to her. I have never met such a two faced women in all my life. Now I go to a professional and it was the best decision I ever made. Please do not be fooled. There are so many other hairdressers in this area who actually act like a professional.
typical hairdresser. There all 2 faced bytches. They should worry more about who there man is out with while they cut hair. Even barber shops the same way. That's why people go their so they can get the gossip about everyone.
SuperSluts

Rhinebeck, NY

#33 Mar 7, 2013
There all f in stupid that's why they went to trade school because college would be toxic to their brains.
NEW LOCATION

Utica, NY

#34 May 30, 2014
how is business in new location?
kissmyazz

Utica, NY

#35 May 30, 2014
former customer wrote:
<quoted text>
She truly is a nasty person. She must have had bad experiences with men because she is always bashing them. She's also a bigoted, narrow minded person. Yeah, that's a good idea to be that way when doing business in a small town. I feel sorry for her daughter because unfortunately she will grow up just like her mother. Someone said in an earlier post she deserves what she gets. Normally I would agree but I don't want to see her daughter get hurt.
Is she Italian?
Dumb

Schenectady, NY

#36 Oct 16, 2014
client wrote:
I was a client for years until I was told she was telling her entire shop about my divorce. Little did she know that it all came back to me. I would discourage anyone from going to her. I have never met such a two faced women in all my life. Now I go to a professional and it was the best decision I ever made. Please do not be fooled. There are so many other hairdressers in this area who actually act like a professional.
Dumbass! why would your hairdresser about your personal life such as your divorce!
Housewives

Schenectady, NY

#37 Oct 16, 2014
NEW LOCATION wrote:
how is business in new location?
Amazing! She has 4-5 new hairdressers and I go to her...she does an amazing job.....also you idiots...she gives so much to fundraisers in the area. So PLEASE take your "Housewives" comments to yourself!
Dapper Mike

Cooperstown, NY

#38 Oct 19, 2014
Only hair dresser worse than her is Tracy...the Troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 19 min 75 Scorpio 5,847
listen to the teachers whining 24 min Ole timer 83
All-Star Failure 26 min Utica Proud 4
Woman seriously injured when hit by a vehicle a... 30 min It Never Ends 2
Looking For Young Gay Males (May '14) 35 min Richard Head 59
A CrackheadBwogAbout Bobbie 36 min Dante 9
YWCA-Natalie Brown (May '11) 41 min Old Timer 78
AHL Worldwide 1 hr well 29
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 1 hr stella 176
Utica Dating