First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danna

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Is Angela any good with hair color? thinking of making an appt there. Does anyone have any input ?
hahahaha

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
I like it there. I used to see Shelly. She was good with my cut/color.
huh

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
if she is so good then why does no one go there?? I hear she is going under....about time she got what she deserves. karma is a big mouth bitch
try angies mouth first

Rome, NY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
its the best around, i used to get a haircut for $25 and a BJ and a piece for free, damm it was good too
Dana

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Go to Serendipity for the best color and cuts.
YEA

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
She is closing her business. I guess she is gonna work at super cuts.
nut job

Waltham, MA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
YEA wrote:
She is closing her business. I guess she is gonna work at super cuts.
She burned bridges with everyone in this city! No one wants her at their salon. She has no choice but super cuts!
Dave

Danielson, CT

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Is she really closing??
Seriously

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
If you really care whether she's closing or not, you'd call her salon yourself instead of coming on TOPIX. This is just your way of trying to bring others down and slander and gossip about them.
nut job

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Seriously wrote:
If you really care whether she's closing or not, you'd call her salon yourself instead of coming on TOPIX. This is just your way of trying to bring others down and slander and gossip about them.
Umm yeh kinda like Angela does? Nobody slanders & gossips more than her!
YUP

Utica, NY

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Dave wrote:
Is she really closing??
YUP SHE IS CLOSING
Wondering

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Good location - any idea who is moving in?
Earle Greed

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 8, 2013
She's moving. Heard there will be a yogurt shop owned by the guys who own 5 Guys going there. They wanted the space next to their restaurant.
Mike

Utica, NY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Where is she moving to ? She is been in business for a long time.
huh

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
She is a nasty person. She talks about everyone she knows and people are starting to get wise to her. She really is not a good hairdresser
nut job

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
huh wrote:
She is a nasty person. She talks about everyone she knows and people are starting to get wise to her. She really is not a good hairdresser
Amen!
what

Utica, NY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
is she closed ?
so sad

Rome, NY

#21 Mar 1, 2013
She does a nice job with hair, but yes, she talks about everyone she knows the whole time. Its why i found someone else. Figured she had to be talking about me as well when i wasnt around. Last i knew, she was still open.
Ann Lander

Utica, NY

#22 Mar 1, 2013
so sad wrote:
She does a nice job with hair, but yes, she talks about everyone she knows the whole time. Its why i found someone else. Figured she had to be talking about me as well when i wasnt around. Last i knew, she was still open.
You better believe she talked about you,No one is excluded family ,friends, clients everyone! Can't believe anyone would go to her!
client

Utica, NY

#23 Mar 2, 2013
I was a client for years until I was told she was telling her entire shop about my divorce. Little did she know that it all came back to me. I would discourage anyone from going to her. I have never met such a two faced women in all my life. Now I go to a professional and it was the best decision I ever made. Please do not be fooled. There are so many other hairdressers in this area who actually act like a professional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 1 min Utica Welfare Comets 5
cornhill homies build fab plant 1 hr poly worms 1
Robbery Suspect Leaves Cellphone At Scene high... 1 hr the afri iq 2
bag an nylon head season upon the US 1 hr jowls bark 2
warm temps ]\[lggers out shooting up the city a... 1 hr ziplock fo hat 2
15yo mini worm head assaults human women 2 hr javonnamammy 1
utica mayor fires vin nesci (Dec '13) 3 hr Hard crust 5
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Thu fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search