Lying Dealership
Upset Customer

New Hartford, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I purchased my vehicle from Northeast Car Connection and really wouldn't be posting this if they didn't straight up lie to me. 2 days after i drove the vehicle away, i went back to let them know there was a noise that sounded like a wheel bearing (i specifically said wheel bearing). The manager told me he knows the wheel bearings were changed and it was just "road noise". Now that i've had the vehicle just over 30 days oh suprise, my wheel bearing went! But that's not all, i now have a manifold issue which before the 30 day warranty was up, they told me it wasn't covered. Don't do business with them anyone! They will be happy to take your money and then tell you to screw yourself. Thanks for reading
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Upset Customer wrote:
I purchased my vehicle from Northeast Car Connection and really wouldn't be posting this if they didn't straight up lie to me. 2 days after i drove the vehicle away, i went back to let them know there was a noise that sounded like a wheel bearing (i specifically said wheel bearing). The manager told me he knows the wheel bearings were changed and it was just "road noise". Now that i've had the vehicle just over 30 days oh suprise, my wheel bearing went! But that's not all, i now have a manifold issue which before the 30 day warranty was up, they told me it wasn't covered. Don't do business with them anyone! They will be happy to take your money and then tell you to screw yourself. Thanks for reading
Check NYS Lemon Law, you may have some recourse there?
well

Ilion, NY

#3 Oct 23, 2013
call nys dmv or go down to south st in utica ask for dave scott he will make them pay for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wktv morning News 36 min Viewer 3
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 36 min liberal cesspool 1
What are the best dating sites for sugar daddy? (Sep '17) 43 min renso 11
Keeler the posterchild for the Democratic party 51 min Captain Kirk 17
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 1 hr Come here and gimme 32
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 1 hr Costello 4
Darwin WINNER WPD cop Kevin Crossley DEAD&STINKIN 2 hr Hervagisatuccialina 4
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 6 hr Reality 65
nole must go 12 hr Okay 30
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 15 hr Observer 63