Christopher Dorner BURNED TO DEATH
idea man

Bedford, MA

#23 Feb 13, 2013
fried koon wrote:
One less.
first six posts are from the same loser. get a life punk. what happened , did you x gf dump you loserass for a black dude ? Get help loser !!!!!!!!!!
DONER WELL DONE

Fayetteville, NY

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Cabin fever ROLOLLMFAO

What's black, red, an smells like burnt KFC ?

Chris Doner

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
FRIED CRISP KOON

Fayetteville, NY

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Did Doner get his ashes today or was he turned to ashes.
tyipical black

Fayetteville, NY

#26 Feb 13, 2013
He lost his job in 2009, he's had 3 years to take the correct action, but like any black, the only way was to take the road that didn't require thinking.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#27 Feb 14, 2013
tyipical black wrote:
He lost his job in 2009, he's had 3 years to take the correct action, but like any black, the only way was to take the road that didn't require thinking.
stop trying to post as we you useless trash
BURNING CRISP KOON

Fayetteville, NY

#28 Feb 14, 2013
itsmejd wrote:
<quoted text>
stop trying to post as we you useless trash
Post your address, I'll come check to see if that hore you call mammy has sickle cell.

OBAMA RAISES ANIMALS

Fayetteville, NY

#29 Feb 14, 2013
No pics yet of mr crispy.
DONER FRIED CRISP

Fayetteville, NY

#30 Feb 14, 2013
Fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken, fry dat chicken,
CRISP DONER FRIED

Fayetteville, NY

#31 Feb 14, 2013
Put on a happy face.

Join in.

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Doner and Blitzen.,
But do you recall?

The most famous BURNT ONE of all?
CRISP DONER FRIED

Fayetteville, NY

#32 Feb 14, 2013
Will miss your ashes all over the mountain.
Well Well Well

Fayetteville, NY

#33 Feb 16, 2013
I like my Doner all well done with a side of gov cheese.
koons gone bad

Utica, NY

#34 Feb 16, 2013
Another Koon gone forever! Praise the Lord.
koon caught fire

Fayetteville, NY

#35 Feb 16, 2013
koons gone bad wrote:
Another Koon gone forever! Praise the Lord.
What's BLACK, RED, smells like burnt KFC ?

Chris Doner AKA, fireball
a dead koon is good

Utica, NY

#36 Feb 16, 2013
koon caught fire wrote:
<quoted text>
What's BLACK, RED, smells like burnt KFC ?
Chris Doner AKA, fireball
It really is a wonderful thing that he is now dead and in hell where he always belonged.
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#37 Feb 16, 2013
a dead koon is good wrote:
<quoted text>It really is a wonderful thing that he is now dead and in hell where he always belonged.
Right on cue the OOOtica neanderthal baboons are unga bunging their way into a frenzy!!!

This is why your local utica poLICE fail- they are ignorant ranty little men who use racism as an excuse to get their self-hate off.

Hey YOU made that choice champ. Own it!

Some uncomfortable TRUTHS as to how "smart" the police are-
No matter what anyone admits, they all know how BAAAAAAAD this makes the LAPD look it is a total lose lose lose for them.

1-They caused it- NOBODY "invents" all that detail of corruption to cover up what the police would want you to think was "just a wacko". The supposedly "improved" systemic racism and CYA Blue Line corruption at LAPD is the largest contributor to driving the man over the edge. A.K.A.'Reap what you sow'. He was driven to the edge and decided to step over. That's on C. Dorner, but the systemic hate and arrogance from the Cult of Public Safety is getting stupid now.

2-The Torrence cops totally exacerbated their image problems by then shooting up innocent people and ramming one kid's car in their gung ho badass-ness.

3-They can't explain how he was hiding 4 days in a cabin across the street from their "command center", literally able to watch THEM.

4-There are now recordings in the wild on the internet that feature police at the scene screaming and taunting "Burn that fcker" on open mics, subsequently the cabin burned. So whether right or wrong, deserved or not, the supposed, and much self-ballyhoed "upholders of the law" have show the world on live TV once again that they are simple criminals and murderers themselves. If they were so "right" then why not control themselves and use the same effort to take him alive if possible? Clearly that wasn't the plan.

5- The LAPD received a call from the owner of the cabin who was watching on live TV and has told the media she told them at the outset that there was no cable, internet or telephone in the cabin, yet the LAPD demanded, with zero FAA or AT authority, for the coverage media aircraft to pull back. Perhaps to "hide" what they were planning, or any further blunders that might occur. Viola!

6- Their response to this can only be one of defending their obvious blunders and mistakes. Again. Add to this that "it's personal" to them so the predictable Cult of Public Safety will be adversarial, defensive and vindictive in their handling of this.

It's a shame innocent people have died, but let's not be as naive as the Cult of Public Pension Safety would have us be. Blaming "just" C. Dorner is faulty logic and excuse-making for self-preservation to the police.

Like all mass killings, these escalations of social moral rot embolden and often guide the nature of the next mass killing. This will happen again until the systemic "blue line" lie is corrected. A gang that protects their won from accusation of wrongdoing all the way to murder, as you have seen here.
a dead koon is good

Utica, NY

#38 Feb 16, 2013
Latest UPD racism post wrote:
<quoted text>Right on cue the OOOtica neanderthal baboons are unga bunging their way into a frenzy!!!
This is why your local utica poLICE fail- they are ignorant ranty little men who use racism as an excuse to get their self-hate off.
Hey YOU made that choice champ. Own it!
Some uncomfortable TRUTHS as to how "smart" the police are-
No matter what anyone admits, they all know how BAAAAAAAD this makes the LAPD look it is a total lose lose lose for them.
1-They caused it- NOBODY "invents" all that detail of corruption to cover up what the police would want you to think was "just a wacko". The supposedly "improved" systemic racism and CYA Blue Line corruption at LAPD is the largest contributor to driving the man over the edge. A.K.A.'Reap what you sow'. He was driven to the edge and decided to step over. That's on C. Dorner, but the systemic hate and arrogance from the Cult of Public Safety is getting stupid now.
2-The Torrence cops totally exacerbated their image problems by then shooting up innocent people and ramming one kid's car in their gung ho badass-ness.
3-They can't explain how he was hiding 4 days in a cabin across the street from their "command center", literally able to watch THEM.
4-There are now recordings in the wild on the internet that feature police at the scene screaming and taunting "Burn that fcker" on open mics, subsequently the cabin burned. So whether right or wrong, deserved or not, the supposed, and much self-ballyhoed "upholders of the law" have show the world on live TV once again that they are simple criminals and murderers themselves. If they were so "right" then why not control themselves and use the same effort to take him alive if possible? Clearly that wasn't the plan.
5- The LAPD received a call from the owner of the cabin who was watching on live TV and has told the media she told them at the outset that there was no cable, internet or telephone in the cabin, yet the LAPD demanded, with zero FAA or AT authority, for the coverage media aircraft to pull back. Perhaps to "hide" what they were planning, or any further blunders that might occur. Viola!
6- Their response to this can only be one of defending their obvious blunders and mistakes. Again. Add to this that "it's personal" to them so the predictable Cult of Public Safety will be adversarial, defensive and vindictive in their handling of this.
It's a shame innocent people have died, but let's not be as naive as the Cult of Public Pension Safety would have us be. Blaming "just" C. Dorner is faulty logic and excuse-making for self-preservation to the police.
Like all mass killings, these escalations of social moral rot embolden and often guide the nature of the next mass killing. This will happen again until the systemic "blue line" lie is corrected. A gang that protects their won from accusation of wrongdoing all the way to murder, as you have seen here.
Yeah, yeah yeah!!!
Is it LAPD or LARD

United States

#39 Feb 16, 2013
Is it LAPD or LARD?

A dead bad-cop is good regardless of color. But at least he left them those incontrovertible black eyes before he handed down the asskickings. Boo hoo.
typical koons

Fayetteville, NY

#40 Feb 16, 2013
Updated pictures of DONER, see DONER.

Here is DONER.

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/...
one who knows

Carthage, NY

#41 Feb 16, 2013
typical koons wrote:
Updated pictures of DONER, see DONER.
Here is DONER.
http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/...
UPDATE: This POS was nothing more than a black coward in the end as it has been determined that he killed himself with a shot to his head BEFORE the fire consumed the cabin.

See the Hunnington Post article about the latest findings. I tried to copy and paste it, but it won't go thru.
KJEEP

Fayetteville, NY

#42 Feb 16, 2013
mO DATS fireball

Here is FIREBALL DONER

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raises for county politicians 24 min Lazy flunkies 10
What guy is the biggest cheat & player around town 1 hr Dej 4
Easy bartenders 1 hr Come on Down 21
Michelle Gulla 2 hr Ricky The Rodent 16
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 2 hr Welfare wendy 10
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 3 hr Lkm 242
Sam wessing 4 hr Jenel 38
Mayors $20,000 raise 10 hr logic 28
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 20 hr Wait 35

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages