Mid City Motors
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not recommended

Malone, NY

#23 Nov 19, 2013
i bought a car from there few yrs back. by the time i junked it it had so many problens biggest being electrical which was known by billy wheb he sold it to me. would never recommend anyone go there.
just curious

Fort Plain, NY

#24 Jul 24, 2014
Has anyone dealt with midcity recently??? just curious was thinking of buying a car from them.
chump change

Utica, NY

#25 Jul 26, 2014
all the cars come from auction. you take your chances just like they do when they blindly buy the cars from there. get the VIN # first and research its history. google the make/model and check for recalls on the vehicle. be educated before you leap. you don't always land on your feet.
Lol

Medford, MA

#27 Jul 26, 2014
Wait....... I saw the sign when I was driving by! It's not a strip cub!!!!!
listen to reason

Gouverneur, NY

#29 Jul 26, 2014
Hey Billy wrote:
<quoted text>You and billy have the same "sense of humor" and obnoxious personalities lol! Thanks for pointing that out lmao!
Try mixing some ivory dish soap an fantastic, you might make a friend to get you outside home boy.
KickThe TiresRUN

Syracuse, NY

#30 Feb 2, 2015
I just bought a truck from here and got it shoved up my tail pipe, a week in I'm having all sorts of problems, truck needs a head gasket, wheel bearing, ERG cooler valve, and a fuel sensor. I've had this truck for just over a week. He tells me I have a warranty and he's not responsible tells me not to call him again and hangs up. BUYER BEWARE, STAY AWAY FAR, FAR AWAY! He does not stand behind the junk he sells.
dmv

Utica, NY

#31 Feb 10, 2015
KickThe TiresRUN wrote:
I just bought a truck from here and got it shoved up my tail pipe, a week in I'm having all sorts of problems, truck needs a head gasket, wheel bearing, ERG cooler valve, and a fuel sensor. I've had this truck for just over a week. He tells me I have a warranty and he's not responsible tells me not to call him again and hangs up. BUYER BEWARE, STAY AWAY FAR, FAR AWAY! He does not stand behind the junk he sells.
CALL dmv investigator dave scott and tell him what hes doing. he must warranty for 30 days.
James

Gouverneur, NY

#34 Nov 24, 2015
KickThe TiresRUN wrote:
Jon tell the truth you out a chip in the truck and blew it up 500,miles later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey SlobSmith, where you at? 14 min SlobSmith 20
Michelle Gulla 18 min Steve 2
wktv mornings 20 min Steve 88
enough of the bragging 21 min Raise Retards 2
Hillary For Prison 22 min Curious 9
Utica Club sign 23 min Rat Piss Beer 102
They covered it up! 24 min Time for a new DA 2
First source federal union 3 hr hmmm 9
Turning stone 18 hr Damn Indians 50

Utica Jobs