First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pizza Anyone

AOL

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Anybody ever have their car worked on there? Heard the place has the best brake prices in town.
Dad

New York, NY

#2 Sep 24, 2009
Son... get off the internet. You forgot to mention the front end alignment. Talk to ya when I get home.
Lol

Mexico, NY

#3 Sep 24, 2009
Wow both of you are wacked out if you want people to beleive this crap ur sayin. This must be Billy wheeler or 1 of his goons
question bs

Auburn, NY

#4 Sep 24, 2009
What are the only two reasons you turn a rotor.
James

Auburn, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2009
I recently bought a car from Midcity. The price was fair and have had good luck with car every since.
Tammy New Hartford

Auburn, NY

#7 Sep 25, 2009
Pizza Anyone wrote:
Anybody ever have their car worked on there? Heard the place has the best brake prices in town.
I have to say your right about that one. Try going to a high end garage and see what they charge. Midcity does them great and for one of the best prices I've heard of.
None of your business

Newark, NY

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Mid City Motors are bad people don't buy from them trust me they will get you
Chevy man

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 8, 2012
None of your business wrote:
Mid City Motors are bad people don't buy from them trust me they will get you
Not as bad as papendres. They screwed me good! And they lie about everything!! I have dealt with mid city and they seem to be very fair!
wtf

New Hartford, NY

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Billys a good guy
h8mondays

Bellevue, WA

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Billy Wheeler is absolute scum and will screw you. You have been warned!
Warning

Monroe, CT

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Mid City is a very highly recommended place to STAY AWAY FROM! They made me feel very pressured! Make it seem like they were going to void my sale (after I put 1,500 dollars down) and sell it for a higher price. And 4 days after I got the car Bill was extremely rude to me on the phone saying that "I bought a warranty" so he will not fix what is wrong with the car. Then hanging up the phone on me. Just because I bought the warranty doesn't mean I don't have a dealers 30 day warranty! That place is very unprofessional and disorganized. They made me feel like a nuisance every time I had a question or concern. There are way better places to do business! I would say spend the little extra money because they will not be there for you after the sale. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
me too

Herkimer, NY

#13 Jul 24, 2013
I have also bought a vehicle from Mid City motors they suck they do not care about their customers I would never never buy from them again and I hope they do go down and I will laugh as they go down i hope they get a hell of a law suit and and pay out there ass
english1

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 24, 2013
me too wrote:
I have also bought a vehicle from Mid City motors they suck they do not care about their customers I would never never buy from them again and I hope they do go down and I will laugh as they go down i hope they get a hell of a law suit and and pay out there ass
Dude, Your rambling reminds me of a recently impregnated woman... Missing PERIODS..........Buaha ha ha ha
me too

Herkimer, NY

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Warning wrote:
Mid City is a very highly recommended place to STAY AWAY FROM! They made me feel very pressured! Make it seem like they were going to void my sale (after I put 1,500 dollars down) and sell it for a higher price. And 4 days after I got the car Bill was extremely rude to me on the phone saying that "I bought a warranty" so he will not fix what is wrong with the car. Then hanging up the phone on me. Just because I bought the warranty doesn't mean I don't have a dealers 30 day warranty! That place is very unprofessional and disorganized. They made me feel like a nuisance every time I had a question or concern. There are way better places to do business! I would say spend the little extra money because they will not be there for you after the sale. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
I totally agree with you 100 percent that is the same thing that he did to me to get an extended warrany and when i paid 4 it had wanted nothing to do with me no more and now fighting with them
me tooj

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jul 24, 2013
english1 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, Your rambling reminds me of a recently impregnated woman... Missing PERIODS..........Buaha ha ha ha
Oh what is wrong did I hit a nearve with u Billy or is it Billys friend truth hurts what's funny is there is more then 1 topix about u and eveyone seems 2 think Midcity Motors SUCKS lol
Not Happy

Herkimer, NY

#17 Jul 24, 2013
MIDCITY MOTOR'S SUCK'S MIDCITY MOTOR'S SUCK'S MIDCITY MOTOR'S SUCK'S MIDCITY MOTOR'S SUCK'S MIDCITY MOTOR'S SUCK'S MIDCITY MOTOR'S SUCK'S MIDCITY MOTOR'S SUCK'S I love that i'm not the only 1 that think's so
Not Happy

Herkimer, NY

#18 Jul 26, 2013
DO NOT BUY ANTHING FROM THEM THEY WILL STICK IT UP YOUR ASS THEY DO NOT FIX ANYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH IT AND LIE ABOUT EVEYTHING ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY THEY WONT ANSWER THERE PHONE OR GET BACK TO YOU I HAVE TALING TO 4 OTHERS THAT HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS I HAVE NOW IM DEALING WITH MORE PROBLEMS SO ITS OF TO LEMON LAW I GO TAKE IT FROM ME DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM MIDCITY MOTORS AND IF YOU DO U WILL DEAL WITH THE SAME SHIT.
Not Happy

Herkimer, NY

#19 Jul 26, 2013
Welding on an oil pan and tell someone u fix there truck and then day's down the road the truck engine blows up ya u really know what the hell your doing.
They suck

Herkimer, NY

#20 Nov 19, 2013
Nothing but Liars they will fu-k u over bad stay the hell away from this place wish someone close them down
They suck

Herkimer, NY

#21 Nov 19, 2013
Tammy New Hartford wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say your right about that one. Try going to a high end garage and see what they charge. Midcity does them great and for one of the best prices I've heard of.
Cause they sell shit and they lie about everything and tell u nothing is wrong with it and before u know it you're taking it back to get fixed and he dont want to fix it he tell's more lie's then the President

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey paul 4 min i coach 3
june lopes drug store at linday auto 6 min pinhead 1
Sheldon Silver Arrested by FBI Today 20 min gonna be huge tom! 46
Re-United At Last - A Taco Bell Love Story 43 min POOOOOOOF 2
Hot girls running at Crossfit Gym (Sep '12) 1 hr Tommy 6
Buffalo Billion Secrecy and its Utica Connection 1 hr GO APE 2
listen to the teachers whining 2 hr Truth 67
summit cars 2 hr Pete 17
summit.com girl 3 hr man o man 15
warmack picks college 14 hr Bigger schools be... 25