DuRoss is broke and a failure.

DuRoss is broke and a failure.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Tony

Utica, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2013
This guy lost all his cash in minor league teams, especially his Rochester indoor soccer team that folded. He is a con ripping people off now. He is a phony trying to soak the county and city. Beware folks of this loser.
Mike

Little Falls, NY

#2 Sep 2, 2013
Tony wrote:
This guy lost all his cash in minor league teams, especially his Rochester indoor soccer team that folded. He is a con ripping people off now. He is a phony trying to soak the county and city. Beware folks of this loser.
you are an idiot. He is not a con in any way. He, like many, made a bad business decision and took too much personal risk. At least he, unlike you, tried to do something. I wish him well! It's people like him that help society, and you have made it clear that you never will.
Jean

Williston, FL

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>you are an idiot. He is not a con in any way. He, like many, made a bad business decision and took too much personal risk. At least he, unlike you, tried to do something. I wish him well! It's people like him that help society, and you have made it clear that you never will.
I agree 100%. He made a bad move in Rochester and it crushed him. He knows the right people and is far from a con man if anything it has humbled him. Good luck.
hammerhead

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2013
he isnt a loser.he saved mvcc from going broke.just ask him.
Tomato Pie Face

Albany, NY

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Tony wrote:
This guy lost all his cash in minor league teams, especially his Rochester indoor soccer team that folded. He is a con ripping people off now. He is a phony trying to soak the county and city. Beware folks of this loser.
You pretty much are a jealous re tard.
Tomato Pie Face

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Sep 2, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretty much are a jealous re tard.
..and if you are savvy you know that only I Cretin, aka Cliffy use the word re tard frequently. You also would know that I Cretin, aka Cliffy, love to suck male ccccrrraaaappppwholes for cheap.

Signed,
Cretin/ Cliffy the fat slob broke azzzz butttwhole licking moron
Halfmoon Cookie Face

Albany, NY

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Tomato Pie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretty much are a jealous re tard.
Pretty much this. He lives a wonderful life, raised a wonderful family, and has money to burn....but yeah he's a failure! Lol
Halfmoon Cookie Face

Albany, NY

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Halfmoon Cookie Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much this. He lives a wonderful life, raised a wonderful family, and has money to burn....but yeah he's a failure! Lol
So much jealousy in the utica region of success. Quite sad. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100 million for 300 jobs 4 min Santa gives cash 13
Kelly Esche 7 min DJBoris 17
Whose Set for the Parade 48 min Sid 4
Katrina Smith is pregnant AGAIN 58 min Dede 22
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Utica TROLL 138
Kaitlyn Conley trial 1 hr Interestes 3
Sheboon made a deal to sell her newborn daughte... 2 hr Utica TROLL 19
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Drifter 929
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 2 hr The City of Riggies 51
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 14 hr Utica dd 24

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages