Cop get CAP MURDER for killing 1yo Daughter

Posted in the Utica Forum

Blunt force trauma

Roosevelt, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2013
No Bond For JPD Detective Charged In Baby's Death
Natyyo Gray Accused In 1-Year-Old Daughter's Death

Police arrest teen in Jackson woman's death

JACKSON, Miss.óBond was denied on Tuesday for a Jackson police officer charged in connection with the death of his 1-year-old daughter.

Charges against Jackson Police Department vice and narcotics Detective Natyyo Gray, 36, were upgraded from felony child abuse to capital murder on Monday after an autopsy confirmed that Aubrey Brown died of internal hemorrhage after suffering blunt-force trauma to the abdomen.

JPD spokeswoman Officer Colendula Green said police were called to the University of Mississippi Medical Center at about 2:41 p.m. Sunday in reference to unknown injuries to a child. The baby was pronounced dead about 4:30 p.m.

Police said Gray was taking care of the baby on Sunday. The girl's mother, Phyllis Brown, has full custody of the baby, according to Chancery court documents.

"They're grieving in more ways than one -- grieving the loss of a new baby and then we're grieving over the fact that we just can't understand why," said family friend Connie Davis.

WAPT News reported that Gray only found out a few months ago that he was the father of the baby, after taking a paternity test. In March, a Hinds County judge ordered that Gray pay $280 a month in child support, plus more than $1,600 in back payments.

"I've never known about this 1-year-old," said Gray's friend Sharon Winter. "That's why when I heard it on the news, and they said it was his child, it shocked me because he never talked about this child.

During a hearing on Tuesday, Gray's attorney, Aafram Sellers, asked that his client be held in protective custody. The judge said the attorney would have to take the issue up with the Hinds County Sheriff's Department.

"There haven't been any indications that there have been any problems, but just to be on the safe side, we have requested that there be some type of protective custody, being that he has been a detective on the force for some time," Sellers said.

Police said Tuesday afternoon that Gray was being held in protective custody at the Hinds County Detention Center in Raymond. Green said that is standard procedure for any law enforcement officer who is arrested.

Read more: http://www.wapt.com/No-Bond-For-JPD-Detective...
OBAMA FIREBALL FAMILY

Camillus, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Mother SOW APE kills child. One of hundreds of sows that kill their own children.

ATHENS, Ga.-- Athens-Clarke County Police have arrested the mother of a newborn baby boy killed Thursday in Athens. Mom accused of stabbing son 100 times

According to Assistant Chief of Police Fred Stephens, 21-year-old Cassandra Elyse Norwood was charged with murder and booked into the Athens-Clarke County jail Friday morning. They issued the arrest warrant Thursday night after interviews with family members. See 'em to Believe 'em

The 911 call came in around 1 p.m. Thursday from the 170 block of Great Oak Drive in East Athens. The infant's body was discovered bearing possible stab wounds and cuts hours after being born.

Other family members were home at the time, but no one else was hurt. Police are looking for the father of the child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCSD rejects 4 million dollars 11 min Just Pay 6
Banek, new NH AD, your football coach is clueless. 11 min griller 8
Holland Farms pies (Nov '13) 12 min Scared 124
Water Bill increase 14 min Just Pay 19
STOP Albany Corruption- John Cahill? 15 min Human 1
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 26 min pattyph 114
Sister Rose Vincent Medical center on Hobart St... 34 min citizen 2
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 54 min Bozos Used Jalopies 33
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 1 hr On the Loose 32
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 2 hr becky 6
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 3 hr Canary 27
SU - NCAA Sanctions Utica Lawyer Involved 14 hr NY Voter 4
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance