oh no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

You dont really think they would go into utica do you? hahahahaha, get real.
oh no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

You don't really think they would go into utica do you? hahahahaha get real
Good for Utica

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Judged:

Hey its good for Utica, maybe the inner city folks can take a cab or bus there to shop, see how nice the area is and move out from the West side. This would over time eliminate a lot of issues in Utica don't ya think?
Aldi

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

They are already on Oriskany, why do they need another? People are too good in New Hartford for Aldi's. They should build one on Genesee St. across from Price Chopper.
bad santa

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Aldi wrote:
They are already on Oriskany, why do they need another? People are too good in New Hartford for Aldi's. They should build one on Genesee St. across from Price Chopper.
so they can get robbed to death we got a shop n save that is hood whitch will be gone in 6 monthes if there that lucky to make it that long have you been there yet
its only me

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

this area is so small we don't need the same stores over and over.4 lowes within 15-20 minutes of each other from a central point, walmart,price chopper etc. the population is dwindling but these stores with mininum paying jobs keep creeping up we won't draw from a new buying base most people are set in there buying patterns.so dont think these stores as a whole are going to make more money, just be cutting into the overall money profits.
The-Realist

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

I agree with its only me. I also feel like the government knows what they are doing which is mind fucking us lol and giving the white upper class better businesses which are higher paid. And throwing Uticans slum stores a Save a Lot in the hood ? Ghettos thing I've ever seen !!!!! They need security
actually

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Aldi's is probably one of the better paying retail jobs in the area. Manager trainees start at $45,000/yr and cashiers start around $12/hr and get bumped up to around $15-16/hr as shift supervisors. The same people who will knock this place will probably shop there. The people who think they are too good to shop there will waste thier money at Hannaford. The only problem with the location is that congested intersection.
gimme a break

Halethorpe, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

Aldi's, Save A Lot, Ollie's - anyone see a trend here? It sounds like New Hartford is going downhill.
The-Realist

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Why couldnt the Save-A-Lot in the cornhill shopping center which pays $7.50/hr have been an Aldis.
Aldi

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

The-Realist wrote:
Why couldnt the Save-A-Lot in the cornhill shopping center which pays $7.50/hr have been an Aldis.
Because we don't put store in infested areas like the hill. You have what you deserve, quit complaining.
Crazy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Theres more kids in New Hartford on drugs kids are
punks
Aldi

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Obviously you don't shop at Aldi's. There are no kids running around Aldi's, because they don't cater to kids. In Cornhill you have nothing but kids with nothing better to do than get in trouble. And kids aren't the main problem in the hill anyway's, it's the theiving adults.
hotMESS

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

And you're a racist!
Someone needs to contact Aldi's and let them know that one of their employees is making discriminatory comments about Cornhill residents.
you are dumb

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Just to show how ignorant you sound, this is a blog about a grocery store. Next time try to keep on the topic AND use correct grammar.
Crazy wrote:
Theres more kids in New Hartford on drugs kids are
punks
shackles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Purchased chicken legs and my husband didn't like them, so I tasted them and they where like rubber.
Love the store.
Aldi

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Nobody has ever said buy meat there. Even they know it sucks. Buy dry goods and save money.
NH Planning Board

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

This is idiotic. There are empty store fronts all over New Hartford and we are going to buold a NEW store on top of a crowded and almost impassable intersection. The town Planning board knows this but its OK because it will just generate more road construction at taxpayers expense. This is why New Hartford is going down hill. The future will be Ollies junk emporium for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saigon House Pho Ever Noodles Set to Open in Ne... 4 min NHartfordRes 3
utica aud 4 min ECHL 85
Please Copeland move on 6 min Robert Oliveira 5
people in utica have no class!!! (Jun '11) 8 min Mayor Pamidiot 19
Utica Needs for Mayor (Nov '09) 15 min Serious 7
Quaker Steak and Lube (Oct '10) 15 min Frank McBrides Ghost 26
20 cent chicken wings (Apr '11) 21 min return to sender 5
Police Officers 50 min PHD 18
To The Resident Topix Racist 5 hr slash the obamatit 25
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 8 hr Hmmmm 58