Freaky, Fat, Fake Priest Thief

Freaky, Fat, Fake Priest Thief

Posted in the Utica Forum

Legacy Airlines

Hamden, CT

#1 Sep 6, 2013
As the courts begin to uncover more about Supreme Bishop Stephen Enea of the "Theotokos of Great Grace" I certainly hope they will explore the money trail of who, what, where, and when all of the donations of hard earned money to this "church" went. If this "Bishop" was living in his Fathers basement, as the posts suggest, that is a great place to start. That guy was a democrat appointee to the state office building and seemed, in my opinion, about as crooked as they get. This family has been involved in many unique business ventures that never seem to work out... from sauce to airlines. Maybe the money can be recovered and put into the hands of someone in our city that really needs it.
Watcher

Herkimer, NY

#2 Sep 6, 2013
He had a phoney raffle at Sangertown Sq.mall a few years back .. A trip for two around the world that nobody ever won ... Even the Mall investigated him .
Pete the Janitor

Carthage, NY

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Remember him from his days at Sunset School. He had a penchant for damning everyone to hell .... a ten-year old wishing everyone ... classmates and teachers to go to hell. Most everyone took that in stride ..... but now 40 years later and looking back, it really was strange and so was Steve.
Steve was more than just odd, not well liked and really was just an average student. He was just there. He would be called a tattle-tail because he was always squealing on other students for some of the stupidest things.... kids being kids..... Today he'd be a rat.
So should anyone really be surprised by any of this?

On my way to Hell .... maybe, but it appears Steve Enea will be right there as well.
zeek

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Can't believe this is the same Enea family I know. I don't believe all this trash .
Delusional

Syracuse, NY

#5 Sep 7, 2013
This is nothing more than some crazed person who bought an old, abandoned, church and then made himself the archbishop. This "church" has no affiliation with any recognized or legitimate church group. It exists only in his head. This man is in serious need of psychiatric help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest women beaters in Utica ny (Apr '13) 5 min Curious 2
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 9 min Duff 50
mario cappelli (Apr '08) 11 min Frank vitti 20
Gridley Paige singer 23 min Wise Old Man 6
Donal Trump might run for prez in 2012 (Oct '10) 32 min ilovecats 12
Maurice Piersma is a very sick man. (Dec '16) 43 min Meme 11
Goodbye Shkane 47 min Meme 10
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 1 hr Fatal 49
Dr. Talarico Married to LaBella's Cousin (Jun '09) 4 hr Newsy 88
Claudia Bad Mouthing 5 hr Stag 31