Olive Garden Has NO Riggies,Greens or...

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Aug 16, 2013
Why would it? It's Olive Garden, not a local restaurant like Carmella's.
Barb Ziezios Crotchspeak

United States

#22 Aug 16, 2013
Utica LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Cretin you are a genius! Too bad you don't have the cash to eat at a restaurant or this city would really feel your wrath! Now come and get your dinner hanging off my azzzzzwhole hair.
Cliffy
Endless poo poo caca talk. Nothing new to say from the Murphy family white]\[iggers!

Gramma Joanie must be almost as proud as when she drove her loser hubby to drink and suicide!
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Aug 16, 2013
Barb Ziezios Crotchspeak wrote:
<quoted text>Endless poo poo caca talk. Nothing new to say from the Murphy family white]\[iggers!
Gramma Joanie must be almost as proud as when she drove her loser hubby to drink and suicide!
Oh Cretin your insane references turn my leakage on! Your reward is waiting in my diaper you little fat piece of sh!t!

Cliffy
Utica LOL

Albany, NY

#24 Aug 16, 2013
Endless breadsticks should have had the utica faithfully lining up. That and the unlimited salad which makes the fat ass ses there feel like they're eating healthy! Lol
Guido

Gouverneur, NY

#25 Aug 18, 2013
Their food is about Italian as Javon Wamaling's dipstick!
Thelma

United States

#26 Aug 18, 2013
Went to Olive Garden last night. Never again will I go. The food sucked and the service sucked. $93.01 plus tip was $113.01.
Well Thelma

Utica, NY

#27 Aug 18, 2013
Thelma wrote:
Went to Olive Garden last night. Never again will I go. The food sucked and the service sucked.$93.01 plus tip was $113.01.
Everyone has their own experience and opinion. We went on opening day and LOVED IT.

Seems like you don't get out much and have to worry about your $$s, so I advise that you stick to Dominos and order a large, it's fast and cheap. Our bill with two wines and a mixed drink was 1/2 that, but then we do eat out a lot and expect to pay $45-50, if you have to worry about it then stay home. If this was for two, them you ordered appetizer, several drinks and dessert or otherwise you took more than 2 in which case, what did you expect? Did you think they'd be free? Kids eat free Mon and Tues at Kirby's try them... But wait, you'll pay the same there too.
If you paid $103.00 then it was for four or you'd better adjust what you eat. You're obvious a glutton or a lush.

Also, you're full of sh*t, if your service and food sucked, then you expect us to believe that you left a 20% tip? Fact of the matter is you really didn't go and you're just trying to belittle them to save your own financial ass. Just another competitor attempting to cause trouble.
Mr Poopy Drawers

Lowville, NY

#28 Aug 18, 2013
Thelma wrote:
Went to Olive Garden last night. Never again will I go. The food sucked and the service sucked.$93.01 plus tip was $113.01.
$93 is a lot for one person to spend. How much did you eat fatbody?
Thelma

United States

#29 Aug 19, 2013
F_ck you. It was for 4 adults azzhole. And I eat out a lot. Delmonicos is way fu_kin better and you suck D_ck. I will never go again and you must eat at Mcdonalds alot if you like the food at Olive Garden D_ck F_ck.
Well Thelma wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has their own experience and opinion. We went on opening day and LOVED IT.
Seems like you don't get out much and have to worry about your $$s, so I advise that you stick to Dominos and order a large, it's fast and cheap. Our bill with two wines and a mixed drink was 1/2 that, but then we do eat out a lot and expect to pay $45-50, if you have to worry about it then stay home. If this was for two, them you ordered appetizer, several drinks and dessert or otherwise you took more than 2 in which case, what did you expect? Did you think they'd be free? Kids eat free Mon and Tues at Kirby's try them... But wait, you'll pay the same there too.
If you paid $103.00 then it was for four or you'd better adjust what you eat. You're obvious a glutton or a lush.
Also, you're full of sh*t, if your service and food sucked, then you expect us to believe that you left a 20% tip? Fact of the matter is you really didn't go and you're just trying to belittle them to save your own financial ass. Just another competitor attempting to cause trouble.
Yikes summa wrestler

Clark Mills, NY

#30 Aug 19, 2013
Downstater wrote:
Between "tomato pie" and "riggies", I honestly don't know which is more ridiculous.
Utica retards think cold pizza without cheese is a culinary delight. Utica retards think adding chicken to pasta is a culinary invention.
and what the crap does DOWNSTATE know about food...Inbreds!
The food was great

Sherburne, NY

#31 Aug 19, 2013
That's a damn good price for 4 people!!! Stop complaining and go someplace else!
Downstater

Carthage, NY

#32 Aug 19, 2013
Yikes summa wrestler wrote:
<quoted text>and what the crap does DOWNSTATE know about food...Inbreds!
&#65279;For starters, we know what pizza is and what it tastes like .. and it isn't the third-rate "pizza" you retard inbreeds eat in CNY

NYC is full of authentic and original restaurants that make CNY's best look like what it truly is .. a wannabe fast food joint with booths instead of plastic chairs ..

Bagels ... you people eat fried dough, that says enough.

Keep believing tomato pie is good. We laugh as we eat the real pizza. We even have Sicilian pizza here ... you have no clue as to what that is.

Calzones ... geeze, even kids here know that they're made with Mozzarella AND Ricotta cheese, not just Mozzarella ....

and you retards think Olive Garden is real Italian food. ROFL
Utica LOL

Albany, NY

#33 Aug 19, 2013
Yikes summa wrestler wrote:
<quoted text>and what the crap does DOWNSTATE know about food...Inbreds!
CNY people calling people from downstate inbred? Wow! Lol
Clamenzo

Anonymous Proxy

#34 Aug 20, 2013
Olive Garden sucks not like the great Italian food at Ole Grimaldi's!!,
Truth

Utica, NY

#35 Aug 20, 2013
Clamenzo wrote:
Olive Garden sucks not like the great Italian food at Ole Grimaldi's!!,
If Grimaldi's was so good then why didn't someone buy it when it was for sale a few years ago? Why isn't it still open? If there was money to be made the someone would certainly have bought it, kept the name and the menu. There were no takers.

I went by Olive Garden last evening around 6:30. There had to be 40 people outside waiting to get in. That says something about what a lot of people like I think.

What this all comes down to is taste and what the majority of people like the taste of. It doesn't matter if some of Olive Garden's menu is pre-cooked, frozen or comes from outside the Mohawk Valley. If people like the taste, the place is clean and they get a reasonable level of service then they will continue to go there. Just because something is "authentic" Italian doesn't make it taste good nor does it guarantee that people like it. Just ask the people who tried to sell Grimaldi's.
To be honest

Waltham, MA

#36 Aug 20, 2013
I don't believe in selling out small businesses . I don't like to support franchises however I went to the Olive Garden in Syracuse last year I found the atmosphere to be clean and the wine was very tasty. The food was edible . I believe that it's going to be a hard hit on Carmella's and babes . Carmella's sells riggies however it would be easy for Olive Garden to add that to the menu I do believe they sell a chicken pasta dish . I will go once say I've been there and that's it . I think UNO is defiantly a waste of space . Is UNO still there in new Hartford ? Anyhow I think most people have save attitude just try it out once .

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#37 Aug 20, 2013
heres the deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Olive Garden is world wide, not just slimy, greasy East Utica.
When you "local great Utica Italian crap joints" have the number of restaurants that the Olive Garden has, then you can tell us what the people want. Until then, paint you crappy dumps, stop relying on Sysco to provide your "homemade" meatballs and sauce, hire pleasant servers who aren't boxes of Rocks and get back to what use to be "great Utica Italian". You're living off a past reputation that has, in modern days, been ruined.
Come back at New Year's and we'll see who survived and who didn't. Olive Garden will still be here, but you not so sure?
By this brilliant standard, McDonalds has the finest cuisine in world history. They are equally effective in cleaning out your entire digestive system within minutes.
Utica LOL

Albany, NY

#38 Aug 20, 2013
Olive Garden? Lol
Pie Zahn

United States

#39 Aug 20, 2013
Tomato pie? How you can put down Olive Garden and yearn for tomato pie in the same bad breath is beyond comprehension. Tomato pie is awful. It's not even peasant food. Let's see....cold, dry crust, thick tomato paste-like sauce, a touch of parmesan, and served cold. Even better, go to a convenience store and get it days old, wrapped in plastic. Mmmmmm, them's some good eats.
Anatasma

Springfield, NJ

#40 Aug 20, 2013
Downstater wrote:
<quoted text>
&#65279;For starters, we know what pizza is and what it tastes like .. and it isn't the third-rate "pizza" you retard inbreeds eat in CNY
NYC is full of authentic and original restaurants that make CNY's best look like what it truly is .. a wannabe fast food joint with booths instead of plastic chairs ..
Bagels ... you people eat fried dough, that says enough.
Keep believing tomato pie is good. We laugh as we eat the real pizza. We even have Sicilian pizza here ... you have no clue as to what that is.
Calzones ... geeze, even kids here know that they're made with Mozzarella AND Ricotta cheese, not just Mozzarella ....
and you retards think Olive Garden is real Italian food. ROFL
At least in cny we can go outside and breath clean air. At least in cny we can get peace and wuiet if we want in. at least in cny we let people be happy with what they have. Checkmate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wboro school bullying (Jan '17) 18 min PraiseTheLord 16
Family court race 26 min Felons 4 Deep N M... 46
Utica welfares can't keep SEARS, demand free "N... 40 min Visitor 6
Prostitution bust 1 hr your mother 84
who has a stinkycunt ? 1 hr your mother 5
Druggies for Paul Deep 1 hr Lost my vote 1
Adam musyt 2 hr Dean 9

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance