Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Rip off! What the hell. I'll never go back to that dump.
Stosh

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

more of a reason to go there!
That Y it succeeds

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

"Olive Garden Has NO Riggies,Greens or Tomato Pie".... that may be why it is a success. More proof most uticans are well below standards.
Riggie and Greens lover

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

That Y it succeeds wrote:
"Olive Garden Has NO Riggies,Greens or Tomato Pie".... that may be why it is a success. More proof most uticans are well below standards.
Bite me!! Olive Garden sucks and will never make it in this town. It will be closed by Christmas.
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah. Sure.
Utica LOL

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

LOL wrote:
Yeah. Sure.
Your wittiest reply yet Cretin! Now lick me clean after my morning BM.

Cliffy
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Pretty sure it won't be closed by Christmas. If you want crappy riggies or greens go to another crap hole utica restaurant.
heres the deal

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Riggie and Greens lover wrote:
<quoted text> Bite me!! Olive Garden sucks and will never make it in this town. It will be closed by Christmas.
Olive Garden is world wide, not just slimy, greasy East Utica.
When you "local great Utica Italian crap joints" have the number of restaurants that the Olive Garden has, then you can tell us what the people want. Until then, paint you crappy dumps, stop relying on Sysco to provide your "homemade" meatballs and sauce, hire pleasant servers who aren't boxes of Rocks and get back to what use to be "great Utica Italian". You're living off a past reputation that has, in modern days, been ruined.

Come back at New Year's and we'll see who survived and who didn't. Olive Garden will still be here, but you not so sure?
Local my ass

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Another chain coming in ruining the local restaurants serving chain crap. Nothing like the local homemade cooking that local places serve, unlike these chain wannabe local restaurants.

Apple Bees is no different with crap food. Olive is nothing more that a corp run operation looking to be like walmart and destroy local atmosphere.

Keep supporting the locals as this place is nothing special and crap food. You get what you pay for..remember this.
Downstater

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Between "tomato pie" and "riggies", I honestly don't know which is more ridiculous.

Utica retards think cold pizza without cheese is a culinary delight. Utica retards think adding chicken to pasta is a culinary invention.
Mick

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

pissed-off Pete wrote:
Rip off! What the hell. I'll never go back to that dump.
Are you fkn kidding me? IT'S A NATIONAL CHAIN MORON!! Of COURSE THEY WON'T HAVE LOCAL FOOD!!!!
Doremi

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Local my ass wrote:
Another chain coming in ruining the local restaurants serving chain crap. Nothing like the local homemade cooking that local places serve, unlike these chain wannabe local restaurants.
Apple Bees is no different with crap food. Olive is nothing more that a corp run operation looking to be like walmart and destroy local atmosphere.
Keep supporting the locals as this place is nothing special and crap food. You get what you pay for..remember this.
Actually, if i recall, no one gave a damn about about og from the moment it was announced
Anatasma

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Downstater wrote:
Between "tomato pie" and "riggies", I honestly don't know which is more ridiculous.
Utica retards think cold pizza without cheese is a culinary delight. Utica retards think adding chicken to pasta is a culinary invention.
Cliffy Cretin Cliffy Cliffy Cretin CliffyCliffy Cretin CliffyCliffy Cretin Cliffy
JMKLSD

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Olive Garden didn't come here to wage an attack on local restaurants... they came to SAVE us from them. I have had better italian out of a Franco American can than some of the "local" restaurants... Olive Garden is a welcome addition (if they could just turnover a little quicker so that people aren't waiting an hour plus to get in...)
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

JMKLSD wrote:
Olive Garden didn't come here to wage an attack on local restaurants... they came to SAVE us from them. I have had better italian out of a Franco American can than some of the "local" restaurants... Olive Garden is a welcome addition (if they could just turnover a little quicker so that people aren't waiting an hour plus to get in...)
Olive Garden came here for one reason. To make money. That's the long and short of it. They must've seen some market research that indicated they could make a profit here.

A lot of the anti-Olive Garden remarks no doubt come from local restaurants that feel threatened by Olive Garden's presence. There wasn't this kind of uproar when Moe's, Ninety-Nine, Outback or any one of a long list of national chains that have opened here over the past number of years. The locals shouldn't fear Olive Garden. If their faire is as good as they say then Olive Garden will only serve to let people know just how much better their menu is than Olive Garden's. They only need to fear Olive Garden if they aren't as good as Olive Garden. The true measure of how good something is has to be how many people enjoy it. It has very little to do with how sophisticated someone's palette is when it comes to Italian food.
Leroy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

No Riggies? That's descriminating! Where is a brother to get dinner.
Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Joey's is the most terrible Italian restaurant in the city. I'm an italian immigrant and I laugh at what this city considers real italian. It's a bunch of garbage.
Pellitari Joes

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Truth wrote:
Joey's is the most terrible Italian restaurant in the city. I'm an italian immigrant and I laugh at what this city considers real italian. It's a bunch of garbage.
Exactly! Example- Pelliteri Dirtfest Joes "doesn't serve butter" and doesn't wash things and somehow expects people to be impressed.
Utica LOL

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Pellitari Joes wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Example- Pelliteri Dirtfest Joes "doesn't serve butter" and doesn't wash things and somehow expects people to be impressed.
Cretin you are a genius! Too bad you don't have the cash to eat at a restaurant or this city would really feel your wrath! Now come and get your dinner hanging off my azzzzzwhole hair.

Cliffy
Utica Guy

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Downstater wrote:
Utica retards think adding chicken to pasta is a culinary invention.
Take Pasta Puttanesca, add a dollop of cream and some chicken.
Tada! Chicken Riggies!
That sure sounds a lot better than the English translation of "Pasta Puttanesca". Heh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

250 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should america bring segregation back 8 min good idea 15
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 min Billy O Liar 6,347
The Tailor & the Cook 15 min beret bastards 15
carla percia bs email 24 min Kaiser Karam 14
sametta sametta sametta 37 min knows her 2
Dirty dan is a stinking bum azz licker (Jan '13) 38 min yermom 6
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 42 min NY unhappiest in US 23
ConMed under siege? 2 hr Old School Fan 12
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 4 hr NYC unhappiest city in US 34
Golfers- where do you play and why 5 hr jackson 42
WKTV's new broadcast desk 6 hr uticanna 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search