Comments
21 - 40 of 54 Comments Last updated Mar 18, 2013

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 15, 2013
 
Drum roll..........TRASH! Bingo!

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 15, 2013
 
Marty Peppershorts wrote:
Drum roll..........TRASH! Bingo!
Trash.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 16, 2013
 
I'm still anticipating the windbag won't show.
Peter Pekkersnot

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 16, 2013
 
I got something to SHOW ya Big Boy.
Utica34 is a dick

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 17, 2013
 
When Marty shows up today, he will kick the ass of that Junkers used car lot wash boys sorry butt! That would be you Utica 34. We should all go to see when Utica34 doesn't show up as we know he will claim no Marty, bad weather, hemroids from his play time, his Mom wont let him use the car, no money for gas until the next welfare check. Comes in or some other phony excuse! After today we won't have to ear anymore BS from Utica34!

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Utica34 is a dick wrote:
When Marty shows up today, he will kick the ass of that Junkers used car lot wash boys sorry butt! That would be you Utica 34. We should all go to see when Utica34 doesn't show up as we know he will claim no Marty, bad weather, hemroids from his play time, his Mom wont let him use the car, no money for gas until the next welfare check. Comes in or some other phony excuse! After today we won't have to ear anymore BS from Utica34!
Rome trash. Weathers great here today. No excuses from me. Ill be there.
hank hill

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 17, 2013
 
What times this going down?
really

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 17, 2013
 
It won't go down. Utica34 is a foolish internet troll who doesn't have a grasp on reality. He won't show up.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 17, 2013
 
really wrote:
It won't go down. Utica34 is a foolish internet troll who doesn't have a grasp on reality. He won't show up.
Leaving at 1 actually. Black mdx Peppercocks.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 17, 2013
 
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaving at 1 actually. Black mdx Peppercocks.
Leaving now Skippy.
Tiger

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 17, 2013
 
Did it happen?

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Guess who never showed? At least I upgraded my iPhone and it wasnt a total waste of time.
Uticav34

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 17, 2013
 
Utica34 wrote:
Guess who never showed? At least I upgraded my iPhone and it wasnt a total waste of time.
You 'cause you were getting a pink rhinstone plether case for your Obama phone.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 17, 2013
 
Uticav34 wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'cause you were getting a pink rhinstone plether case for your Obama phone.
Try taking an English class trash.
Uticav34

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 17, 2013
 
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try taking an English class trash.
Try dropping the caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack in your mouth smelly.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 17, 2013
 
Uticav34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try dropping the caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack in your mouth smelly.
Whitesboro trash.
Uticav34

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 17, 2013
 
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro trash.
Jerk.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 17, 2013
 
Uticav34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerk.
Whitesboro trash.
Uticav34

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 17, 2013
 
Utica34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro trash.
Bum.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Mar 17, 2013
 
Uticav34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bum.
Whitesboro trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••