Anthony Randazzo & Kim Celecki action...

Anthony Randazzo & Kim Celecki actions teaches

Posted in the Utica Forum

cicero

Cortland, NY

#1 Oct 26, 2011
anthony randazzo & Kim Celecki their actions teaches that if someone anyone ? law enforcement police judges DA security guards teachers the list goes on and on.. that if they say you cant do that its a rule or law that you can take vengeance and or retaliate on them/and or that person? and nothing will happen to you except a little fine and your permit taken away with no jail time for your vengeance retaliation? no counseling no probation or monitoring at all ? i wonder how many other victims are out there that this x trooper took vengeance on or retaliated upon ? its apparent that the x trooper does not care if they take away his guns because now they cant he transferred them to a family member so this is hardly a punishment ? the x trooper is one step ahead of the law and he is mocking them.. so when you question why people gun down or kill people in churches schools congress courts buildings you will know its the teachings of people like X TROOPER Anthony Randazzo & Kim Celecki
dog bites

AOL

#2 Oct 26, 2011
cicero wrote:
anthony randazzo & Kim Celecki their actions teaches that if someone anyone ? law enforcement police judges DA security guards teachers the list goes on and on.. that if they say you cant do that its a rule or law that you can take vengeance and or retaliate on them/and or that person? and nothing will happen to you except a little fine and your permit taken away with no jail time for your vengeance retaliation? no counseling no probation or monitoring at all ? i wonder how many other victims are out there that this x trooper took vengeance on or retaliated upon ? its apparent that the x trooper does not care if they take away his guns because now they cant he transferred them to a family member so this is hardly a punishment ? the x trooper is one step ahead of the law and he is mocking them.. so when you question why people gun down or kill people in churches schools congress courts buildings you will know its the teachings of people like X TROOPER Anthony Randazzo & Kim Celecki
Sorry, your wrong! Abuse of power has been going on for years and due to that living has been taken away. The propaganda is only place on Randazzo and not the ones that have been pulling crap for years.

The DA's office has been abusing someone for years and it's a joke. Now the holidays are approaching, it is time to look back and reaslize that it is time to die, time to leave. I wanted to commit suicide in 1994, but I got talked out of it under a ruise
only to learn that ruse gave the criminals life and me a death sentence, I was officially pronounced dead on November 17, 1994 and now, it is time.

I am sick of this dog crap and more. Who cares, there is nothing left. things belong to others and it was a swindle!

I could care less if Sperfeld has been crying, he can go to hell because he doesn't know the meaning of loss!
Never forget

New York, NY

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Hi kim.
Whitesboro trash

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Yes, This was a miscarriage of justice.
Bveld

Lowville, NY

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Never forget wrote:
Hi kim.
Thanks for keeping this alive
pat

Long Eddy, NY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Bveld wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for keeping this alive
Is dog killer randazo getting his ammo ready to kill easter bunnies???

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 24, 2013
good one! Buck shot in Celeckis a$$ more like it. Target big enoff?
Trenton

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Jul 13, 2013
cicero wrote:
Randazzo and Kim still doing the nasty!
onece

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Still ain't she married?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 6 min Empty Pantsuit 53
Bob C from National Grid 7 min Cute chic 36 4
What guy is the biggest cheat & player around town 11 min Play on 9
Conservative Minded Therapist? 18 min crazy train 1
Raises for county politicians 26 min russ bianco 11
Mayors $20,000 raise 31 min russ bianco 29
Easy bartenders 42 min I see dumb people 22
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 5 hr Lkm 242
Sam wessing 6 hr Jenel 38
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 22 hr Wait 35