Lewis Rimmer gets arrested

Posted in the Utica Forum

blast o man

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Krissy had lewis arrested. She must have caught him at his dirty game. Rumor is he has a dike girlfriend who is more of a man than he could ever be. Just his style. Its another one of his ex girlfriends at that. Krissy you didn't do something right.
DAMMmmmm

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2010
With lewis it never surprises anyone he always goes backwards he never moves forward its a dam shame you let your bitch have u arrested talk about some bs you have what you deserve I must say god damn what an embarrassment!
lmfao

Rome, NY

#4 Dec 10, 2010
lol
Jane Doe

AOL

#5 Dec 10, 2010
Welll, the Rimmer thread is starting up again........lol lol lol
Rimmed

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2010
What is he to John Rimmer?
cousins

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2010
Heres his newest story he has to go to rehab lmfao must be they caught up with his sticky fingers and about time he face the consequences for his actions.
your right

New Hartford, NY

#8 Jan 9, 2011
Lewis was arrested then ran away like he always does.He never acts like a man.No wonder nobody has any respect for him.I was to think he had learned from his past,he just proved himself again.You made a good effort Krissy,but you can't teach an old dog new tricks.Forget him,he doesn't deserve you.
Casual Responder

Flushing, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2011
Lewis Rimmer is the hero of Holland Patent
the boss

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2011
Where did Lewis go? I have alot of work around Utica.If you talk to him tell him to give me a call when he is back in town for good.I can put him to work 5 days a week.
mirror on the wall

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2011
the boss wrote:
Where did Lewis go? I have alot of work around Utica.If you talk to him tell him to give me a call when he is back in town for good.I can put him to work 5 days a week.
doing what? rim jobs? what a name this character has.. no wonder he is a loser from what u ppl post with that name..never had a chance
DaMMMMMMMM

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2011
Leave the poor guy alone. So he chooses to be with a dike it probably makes him feel more like a man. He has no purpose here let him stay where he's at nobody needs or wants anything to do with him. He couldn't possibly find any work around here. Who wants to hire anyone who steals from them. Leave him in NJ exactly where he belongs.
Life is good

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2011
Nice how we look back knowing all the accomplishments we made in 2010 we couldn't be happier. Yes life is good! Just gets better!
absolutely

Canada

#14 Jan 12, 2011
You all will realize how much better your lives will be without lewis in it. All he is good for is bringing others down with him. If that's the life you want then good luck and settle for nothing that's all you will get in the end.
Life is good wrote:
Nice how we look back knowing all the accomplishments we made in 2010 we couldn't be happier. Yes life is good! Just gets better!
Oh well

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jan 14, 2011
I heard it was for nothing,just when we thought he'ld get what he deserves.Krissy went into court and dropped all the charges.He must of sweet talked her because I know from experience it's up to the victim what happens in a domestic case,never seen everything dropped though.Krissy must be pretty thick headed to be thinking Lewis is some sort of goood guy that shouldn't be in jail,we all know thats the best place for him.
worryfree

United States

#16 Jan 15, 2011
Hooray. Now lewis can stay in Nj he doesn't need to ever come back here. Nobody wants him around except Krissy. She's just plain stupid. She enjoys being used by men/boys. She dropped the charges because Lewis spent the night before court @ her place how low can you possibly get. He uses his dike girlfriends car to roll around with his ex. The only good place for him is HELL. Leave him in NJ for now. Let's hope his next stop is Hell.
uhmm

West Hartford, CT

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Wowie, lewie is a naughty boy...i still want his number though ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Shove 29 min livewire85 77
Dallas gives up his family like hot potatoes 33 min ques 2
Ray Schlotzhauer (Mar '11) 49 min You entertain me ... 12
Dallas have up his family like a hot potatoe 57 min ques 2
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 1 hr will go slow 291
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 1 hr fyi 61
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr poiuy 45
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 1 hr poiuy 28
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 2 hr Billy HAMBONE Wil... 58
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:10 am PST

NBC Sports11:10AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports11:31 AM
Bills RB Spiller activated, probable
ESPN11:45 AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:40 PM
Calvin Pace says it has "been a pleasure" to play the Patriots