First Prev
of 4
Next Last
casualobserver

New Hartford, NY

#70 Aug 22, 2013
Sadforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you have some major issues. Most docs I know are happy and would probably kill themselves if they were in your shoes. But I guess it probably helps you to think that everyone is miserable when you hate your life and wished you could have done more for yourself to accomplish more. You think what you want Hon, whatever helps you get through your pathetic life.
I don't know if this is a long term argument that is going on with you and other posters but I can't help but notice that you have some serious issues of your own.- Unless you are in the medical profession, your exposure to doctors is limited to maybe three at the most. They would never, NEVER, confide in a peon like you about what they really feel, afterall, you are nothing more than a paying customer, and a low brow one at that. As far as your intimate knowledge of what another poster or another doctor would do or is feeling, puhleeze. Your crystal ball is a bit foggy and your suppositions are absurd. I know it is probably a challenge beyond your reach, but please, try to stick with the facts when posting here. Your projection of your own serious limitations on posters that actually have something to say is a waste of time and space. If you have something worthwhile to say, then say it, otherwise go surmise elsewhere, unless, of course, this helps you get through your unexpected glance in the mirror.
sadforutoo

New Hartford, NY

#71 Aug 22, 2013
Sadforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you have some major issues. Most docs I know are happy and would probably kill themselves if they were in your shoes. But I guess it probably helps you to think that everyone is miserable when you hate your life and wished you could have done more for yourself to accomplish more. You think what you want Hon, whatever helps you get through your pathetic life.
Have you tried "Think and Do" books for your reading disability?
Agree

Uxbridge, MA

#72 Aug 22, 2013
Spec wrote:
The Medical Arts obgyn office has some lookers.
I agree, most are intelligent and good looking. Can't go wrong when you hook up with a doctor.
Looking

Uxbridge, MA

#73 Aug 22, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, most are intelligent and good looking. Can't go wrong when you hook up with a doctor.
I want a doctor for my Birthday! My mom's doctor is sexeeeeeeey. I could make him soooooo happy.
hahaha

New Hartford, NY

#79 Aug 22, 2013
Yourjealous wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad was a doctor and is the BEST human being ever! Too bad you and whom ever you married are losers and your offspring will also be underachieving losers!
Your lack of even the most basic understanding of English grammar hints at the fact that you are an underachieving loser as well289. You're not a doctor...too stupid to get in Med School? I'll bet your Dr. Daddy gave you all the things you wanted from the money he screwed out of his patients and the insurance companies as well as the government on his fraudulent taxes. Aren't you the lucky little gal...haha...
drteninch

New Hartford, NY

#80 Aug 22, 2013
Yourjealous wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad was a doctor and is the BEST human being ever! Too bad you and whom ever you married are losers and your offspring will also be underachieving losers!
Just a quick hint about posting on this site, doll. When you start to play the "Jealousy" card, it means you've already lost. Come up with something better. BTW, what is the child of a sainted physician doing on this site. You don't actually think he is good looking do you??? You should have studied harder in school or at least learned how to cheat better. I'll bet your old man could give you some great tips on cheating.
'
really

New Hartford, NY

#81 Aug 22, 2013
All doctors are cheats and liars. Comes with the job.
True

New Hartford, NY

#82 Aug 22, 2013
really wrote:
All doctors are cheats and liars. Comes with the job.
True, but I still wish I could be rich and popular like them doctors around here. Their kids gets the best education, they live in big houses, they take extravagant vacations and their wives are treated like queens.

Makes me so depressed, I hate them!
THE GREAT PISSER

New York, NY

#83 Aug 22, 2013
Any one from Slocum-Dickson
Yero

Herkimer, NY

#84 Aug 22, 2013
Yourjealous wrote:
<quoted text>
The character of a person determines their behavior. There is good and bad in all professions. I was very fortunate to have had a kind competent family doctor for over 20 years. He went above and beyond in so many ways. I've also met some doctors that were arrogant asses that gave me substandard care. Most of the doctors I've encountered were professional and decent people. However, I will admit that I was treated very badly by a few of them. To this day I hate them. So it's certainly been a mixed experience. But it's ignorant to say ALL people of a certain profession are this or that.
True

Uxbridge, MA

#85 Aug 22, 2013
Yero wrote:
<quoted text>The character of a person determines their behavior. There is good and bad in all professions. I was very fortunate to have had a kind competent family doctor for over 20 years. He went above and beyond in so many ways. I've also met some doctors that were arrogant asses that gave me substandard care. Most of the doctors I've encountered were professional and decent people. However, I will admit that I was treated very badly by a few of them. To this day I hate them. So it's certainly been a mixed experience. But it's ignorant to say ALL people of a certain profession are this or that.

I agree, we should not stereotype based on a few bad apples.
james

New Hartford, NY

#86 Aug 23, 2013
Yero wrote:
<quoted text>The character of a person determines their behavior. There is good and bad in all professions. I was very fortunate to have had a kind competent family doctor for over 20 years. He went above and beyond in so many ways. I've also met some doctors that were arrogant asses that gave me substandard care. Most of the doctors I've encountered were professional and decent people. However, I will admit that I was treated very badly by a few of them. To this day I hate them. So it's certainly been a mixed experience. But it's ignorant to say ALL people of a certain profession are this or that.
Perhaps some of these posters never had an experience with a
"good" doctor. It is very possible considering that most doctors are arrogant, self-serving and pompous. I'm glad that you met at least one that was decent. Maybe someday some of these posters will meet one as well.
unga

New Hartford, NY

#87 Aug 23, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but I still wish I could be rich and popular like them doctors around here. Their kids gets the best education, they live in big houses, they take extravagant vacations and their wives are treated like queens.
Makes me so depressed, I hate them!
One of your points disturbs me. Most or at least many doctors cheat on their wives because they think they can. They live in big houses that are mostly devoid of any real love, only appearance. the vacations are taken to impress and in part out of guilt because they cheat and are never home. Been there.
Carl furniture wife

New York, NY

#89 Aug 23, 2013
Wants to know. She'll need another sugar daddy once he closes
Yero

Herkimer, NY

#90 Aug 23, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps some of these posters never had an experience with a
"good" doctor. It is very possible considering that most doctors are arrogant, self-serving and pompous. I'm glad that you met at least one that was decent. Maybe someday some of these posters will meet one as well.
He literally saved my life!! I have not seen him in several years, but he is always in my heart. We're all human,everyone struggles and everyone faulters at times. No one likes to be mistreated,but like I said the majority of doctors I met were good and decent to me. I am a chronic pain patient,so I've met quite a few. I can fully understand the bitterness some people have,but everything needs to be put into context. Suffice it to say,a prick is a prick whether it's your next store neighbor, you brother in law, or someone with a medical degree. LOL God Bless!!!!
Nurse

Utica, NY

#91 Aug 24, 2013
Yero wrote:
<quoted text> He literally saved my life!! I have not seen him in several years, but he is always in my heart. We're all human,everyone struggles and everyone faulters at times. No one likes to be mistreated,but like I said the majority of doctors I met were good and decent to me. I am a chronic pain patient,so I've met quite a few. I can fully understand the bitterness some people have,but everything needs to be put into context. Suffice it to say,a prick is a prick whether it's your next store neighbor, you brother in law, or someone with a medical degree. LOL God Bless!!!!
Well said. I too have had mostly positive experience with doctors but I have heard about some bitter ones. Some of the posters who had negative experiences with doctors are usually the smokers, morbidly obese, alcoholic or drug abusers that are sternly counseled to change their lifestyle and they take it the wrong way and become angry at the medical profession.
lori hutton

Utica, NY

#92 Apr 12, 2014
we need a dortor to come to our home to see, shut in person
lori hutton

Utica, NY

#93 Apr 12, 2014
looking for doctor in utica to come to home
Anon

Little Falls, NY

#94 Apr 14, 2014
lori hutton wrote:
looking for doctor in utica to come to home
Ok, just don't call Dr Strangelove LOL Call Oneida co medical society and ask who makes house calls. Probably not one, but there may be a special program It's worth a phonecall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 32 min ICU 26
Dan LaBella...where is he now? (Nov '13) 1 hr I was there 113
Black/White double standard by the new reporters 2 hr Barney Fife 2
Need physical therapist 3 hr disabled 7
Clinton Courier 4 hr Bran Flakes 11
Vote no on consolidation 4 hr Bran Flakes 61
HSBC, GroWest and Pezzolanella (Jun '13) 8 hr Inky 20
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 9 hr Sandy Arnn 249
More from around the web

Personal Finance