Best looking Doctor in Utica
Tommy boy

Herkimer, NY

#46 Jul 27, 2013
Yero wrote:
Who was an ER doc at St Lukes a few years back who was from Herkimer, and who had a great sense of humor? I know someone out there will guess it right!!
Come on people, not one guess?! LOL
dontthinkso

Utica, NY

#47 Jul 28, 2013
The male doctors are usually bastards and the female doctors are bitches, thoroughly nasty, ugly bitches. ---Meg albanese--never lets any of her patients or anyone else ever finish a sentence.
Heart Attack

Newington, CT

#48 Jul 28, 2013
Dr. Thor Markwood!!! Dreamy!
Dude

Oneida, NY

#49 Jul 28, 2013
Dr. Kachare. Love him. sooooo hot.

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#51 Jul 28, 2013
My gf likes Dr. Cemer over at Slocum Dickson.
Exactly

Dover, DE

#52 Jul 29, 2013
Gould at SDMG, too bad he is married - hot!
Charge

Yorkville, NY

#54 Jul 30, 2013
She should have taken care of her brother that almost died last month
Yep

New York, NY

#56 Jul 30, 2013
My neighbor on welfare who thinks he is a doctor:
Dr. "Do Little"
Charge

Yorkville, NY

#58 Aug 1, 2013
Scent of a Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Charge? Who you talking about??!!
They got the message.
HOTCHICK

Homer, NY

#59 Aug 7, 2013
Dr. Gould is the Bee's Knees!! So Hott!!
Exactly

Dover, DE

#60 Aug 7, 2013
HOTCHICK wrote:
yes he is. wonder if the wife is.
Dr Love OBGYN

Utica, NY

#61 Aug 7, 2013
It's me!
What

Lowville, NY

#62 Aug 21, 2013
HOTCHICK wrote:
I bet this post is from his wife!
That dude Gould is ugly as hell. He is only barely 5 feet tall and walks with a limp.

Glad his wife likes him though. She probably butt ugly too.
righton

Utica, NY

#63 Aug 21, 2013
This thread is amazing. Doctors are people that for all or part of their academic career have cheated, lied, plagiarized, even screwed their way to get ahead with the end goal being lots of money. Why anyone would care about their outer appearance is incomprehensible. Their rotten core is all you ever need watch out for because the only interest they have in mind is the size of their 401K--certainly not your welfare. Beware of them because underneath it all the only thing that matters to them is number 1.
Sadforyou

Lowville, NY

#64 Aug 21, 2013
righton wrote:
This thread is amazing. Doctors are people that for all or part of their academic career have cheated, lied, plagiarized, even screwed their way to get ahead with the end goal being lots of money. Why anyone would care about their outer appearance is incomprehensible. Their rotten core is all you ever need watch out for because the only interest they have in mind is the size of their 401K--certainly not your welfare. Beware of them because underneath it all the only thing that matters to them is number 1.

You must be someone who really hates your pathetic life because you were always dumb and jealous of the smart kids that now have a better life than you!
sosadforyourigno rance

Utica, NY

#65 Aug 22, 2013
Sadforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be someone who really hates your pathetic life because you were always dumb and jealous of the smart kids that now have a better life than you!
You must be someone who is completely delusional and out-of-the-loop of the medical profession. Do you ever read anything at all? Medical students are continually arrested for cheating, bribing, plagiarism etc. etc. Physicians are continually arrested for fraud, malpractice, negligence, sexual abuse etc. etc. I'd tell you to wake up but you are far too dead already for it to do any good. Better yet, ask a doctor to enlighten you and see what he says LOL
drmrs

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Aug 22, 2013
Sadforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAwwwww. Did someone hit a nerve? Wutsamatta your income being threatened by the truth?
lise

Utica, NY

#67 Aug 22, 2013
Sadforyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You mention a better life...after working with physicians for over 20 years I know exactly exactly one doctor who would fit that category. By their own admission to me, all the others are miserable and unhappy. All the money in the world can't make up for the fact that they have no real interest in what they do and are simply sick and tired of whining patients. They entered the profession for the wrong reason. It takes a humanitarian to make a good doctor who is happy with himself and his life. Unfortunately, most are not. The profession is elevated to a pedestal in this country that promises riches and status and attracts the money grubbers by the score in doing so. You need to really care about people and their problems and most doctors cannot do that because they are self-centered by nature. I probably have one-tenth the income of some doctors but I wouldn't trade my happy life for one day of their life. Besides, I need to be where I am to listen to them whine and hold them up when they screw up--which is more often than is ever disclosed.
Sadforyou

Cambridge, MA

#68 Aug 22, 2013
lise wrote:
<quoted text>
You mention a better life...after working with physicians for over 20 years I know exactly exactly one doctor who would fit that category. By their own admission to me, all the others are miserable and unhappy. All the money in the world can't make up for the fact that they have no real interest in what they do and are simply sick and tired of whining patients. They entered the profession for the wrong reason. It takes a humanitarian to make a good doctor who is happy with himself and his life. Unfortunately, most are not. The profession is elevated to a pedestal in this country that promises riches and status and attracts the money grubbers by the score in doing so. You need to really care about people and their problems and most doctors cannot do that because they are self-centered by nature. I probably have one-tenth the income of some doctors but I wouldn't trade my happy life for one day of their life. Besides, I need to be where I am to listen to them whine and hold them up when they screw up--which is more often than is ever disclosed.
Wow, you have some major issues. Most docs I know are happy and would probably kill themselves if they were in your shoes. But I guess it probably helps you to think that everyone is miserable when you hate your life and wished you could have done more for yourself to accomplish more. You think what you want Hon, whatever helps you get through your pathetic life.
Spec

Utica, NY

#69 Aug 22, 2013
The Medical Arts obgyn office has some lookers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romanowski caught! 9 min Romanowski Hunter 5
dave admits to transgender bathroom use! haahah... 14 min Transgender Clown 1
Joelle Sebastian Dean 15 min Bob 5
karam family salaries in ucsd 37 min UTA 3
Carbone 1 hr bob 28
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 1 hr Taxpayer 17
Ambur Fortney Trial (Dec '08) 1 hr dsstsd321 13
rob esche getting divorced 5 hr New Hartford Queen 54
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 6 hr loser 78
Tony's Washington Mills 21 hr Parkway 10