Best looking Doctor in Utica
Dr Vinny Boombots

New York, NY

#23 Jul 26, 2013
voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly and stupid.
Rodney Dangerfield: You can't trust doctors either; they're all mixed up.

Johnny Carson: You really think so?

Rodney Dangerfield: Yeah, my proctologist used to be a photographer. He took X-Rays and told me to bend over and say 'Cheese.'

Johnny Carson:[uncontrollable laughter].

See the rest of the routine on the Tonight Show clip here:

losing to a rug

New York, NY

#24 Jul 26, 2013
The Dangerfield clips are GREAT!

Here's Robin Williams' impersonation of Rodney in Disney's Aladdin.

joe

New Hartford, NY

#25 Jul 26, 2013
Lots of drunks and drug addicts in the medical profession. They like the money but hate the job and themselves.
Mama

New Hartford, NY

#26 Jul 26, 2013
The best looking Dr is Dr. Constance Cozza @ St E's. Hands down!!!
STFU

Syracuse, NY

#27 Jul 26, 2013
joe wrote:
Lots of drunks and drug addicts in the medical profession. They like the money but hate the job and themselves.
Shows what you know. Most of us in the med field are lucky to make decent living even with a degree and a license. Only druggies think we make a lot of money because they see dollar signs at the medications we hand out and think we must dip into them to handle their effed up stuff.
Zak

Herkimer, NY

#28 Jul 26, 2013
RN and proud wrote:
In my experience, there are three types: The perverts that take sexual advantage of their patients during times of stress. The philanderers who cheat on their wives repeatedly with men, women and fleas. The crooks who give you the minimal level of care or none at all and charge the maximum.
Sooner or later, the licensing board in Albany catches up with the perverts and the crooks. The cheaters sometimes get caught by their wives.
After 25 years as an ICU and ER nurse, I can tell you honestly that they are generally worthless human beings with no morals and very few standards. Just because you are at the top of your class doesn't mean you will make a good doctor. This country and its educational system are testimony to that. You have to have a conscience and a real desire to help people deal with their illness and not just help yourself to their insurance money. Not too many are up to the task. Very often the B student would make ten times the doctor that the A student does if given the chance. That's the way it works in Europe. They aren't money driven there in the medical profession --most just want to help and are modestly rewarded.
My favorite ER story comes from ST. E's where I was working nights. The ER doctor was a slug. Multiple affairs with multiple nurses and patients. A heart attack victim came in and where was he to be found?
Sleeping in the lounge, in bed, with the charge nurse, both buck naked. Unfortunately, I had to go roust them both because I needed the help or the patient would have died.
If you need help with your health, go and seek it by all means. Just keep your eyes, ears, and gut instinct on alert. If something seems off, it probably is. Move on and get a second opinion. Pity that it has to be this way, but it is better to be forewarned than to be unaware of the reality of the doctor business. Good luck to you all. And no I am not jealous or bitter or angry or anything else. I am happy in my life, career and my choices. I never had an affair with a doctor but I had multiple opportunities. I would do it all over again the same way in a heartbeat.
I know your post is honest and from the heart. You will never lose your way in this life because you have an internal moral compass. God Bless!!
Zak

Herkimer, NY

#29 Jul 26, 2013
Dr Vinny Boombots wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodney Dangerfield: You can't trust doctors either; they're all mixed up.
Johnny Carson: You really think so?
Rodney Dangerfield: Yeah, my proctologist used to be a photographer. He took X-Rays and told me to bend over and say 'Cheese.'
Johnny Carson:[uncontrollable laughter].
See the rest of the routine on the Tonight Show clip here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cd4FjMN24vIXX
I go to a very REPUTABLE Proctologist,ie Dr. Bendovah LOL
Yero

Herkimer, NY

#30 Jul 26, 2013
Who was an ER doc at St Lukes a few years back who was from Herkimer, and who had a great sense of humor? I know someone out there will guess it right!!
Charlie

West Hartford, CT

#31 Jul 26, 2013
Dr.Wickline
Alla

Utica, NY

#32 Jul 26, 2013
Dr Obeid is a curry-sucking stud muffin!
U get the cheese award

Long Island City, NY

#33 Jul 26, 2013
Zak wrote:
<quoted text> I go to a very REPUTABLE Proctologist,ie Dr. Bendovah LOL
Bodes poorly as a sign for the intellect of people from upstate NY. That's like humor for 1st graders omg this is a cesspool of idiots.
patient

Manchester, CT

#34 Jul 26, 2013
Dr. KACHARE. I LOVE HIS ACCENT.
Zak

Herkimer, NY

#36 Jul 26, 2013
Zak wrote:
<quoted text> I go to a very REPUTABLE Proctologist,ie Dr. Bendovah LOL
So sorry I didn't know you logged on here Dr Bendovah. If that's the worse thing you hear on Topix you are oh sooooooo lucky!!!! LOL
Zak

Herkimer, NY

#37 Jul 26, 2013
U get the cheese award wrote:
<quoted text>Bodes poorly as a sign for the intellect of people from upstate NY. That's like humor for 1st graders omg this is a cesspool of idiots.
Whoops my mistake!! Once again I'm sooo sorry Dr. Bendovah, I never would have posted that if I knew you were a follower of Topix. How's your prostate? Don't forget to say Cheese! LMAO!!( If you are female please substitute the appropriate internal organ)
quincy

Herkimer, NY

#38 Jul 26, 2013
U get the cheese award wrote:
<quoted text>Bodes poorly as a sign for the intellect of people from upstate NY. That's like humor for 1st graders omg this is a cesspool of idiots.
Well you're on this thread aren't you swimming in the "cesspool," too. LOL
pills

Utica, NY

#39 Jul 27, 2013
patient wrote:
Dr. KACHARE. I LOVE HIS ACCENT.
Another pill pusher from another country. Just what Utica needs. He'll give you anything you want. Druggies love this guy....
honey

Utica, NY

#40 Jul 27, 2013
I would bang, sweet Dr Dang
honey

Utica, NY

#41 Jul 27, 2013
And give up a front tooth, to suck off Dr booth
Id hit it

Utica, NY

#42 Jul 27, 2013
Dr. Otaibi- I don't care if he's a muzzy, I'd hit that lol

Since: May 13

United States

#44 Jul 27, 2013
Dr. Doug Gleasman, Dr. McNulty, Dr. Mungari, Dr. Gilchrist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV-Smith 21 min Dumptanutinher 17
Keeler Out at WIBX 23 min Monaski 4
Facilities and doctors and human rights as pati... 1 hr its ok 2
ask your legislator why he votes the sales tax ... 3 hr Unreal 5
Water is on the rise 3 hr Unreal 1
Time Warner Cable/Digital Transmission (Jan '10) 3 hr NotTrue 12
Wboro School Taxes going Up AGAIN 5 hr okk 26
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 6 hr Media Gal 218
More from around the web

Utica People Search