Me......
Me of course

Herkimer, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2013
The Dove
this nurse knows

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 25, 2013
There are very few handsome doctors with good personalities in Utica. Most doctors who are considered handsome are real jerks!
Joe

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2013
MDD wrote:
<quoted text>
Me......
Quit copping out, and give us some names JEEEEEEZE!! LOL
The way it is

Herkimer, NY

#8 Jul 26, 2013
Dr Jaquencghetive muolinquytiple is super hot.
chiropractor

Lowville, NY

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Dr. Melissa ..Chiropractor on Bank Place. I can't recall spelling of last name. Ceiko? She is a Beautiful Dr.!
terrie

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 26, 2013
None of them.Their miserable personalities and money grubbing minds take their toll on any "looks" they might have had. Even the younger ones are sour, miserable, dismissive, arrogant bastards who should have gone into some other line of work. Doctors today are nothing more than the result of their parents pushing them into the profession to make lots of money--their patients are an inconvenient necessity that is very often an afterthought and is treated as a mere incovenience.
MDs

Lowville, NY

#11 Jul 26, 2013
terrie wrote:
None of them.Their miserable personalities and money grubbing minds take their toll on any "looks" they might have had. Even the younger ones are sour, miserable, dismissive, arrogant bastards who should have gone into some other line of work. Doctors today are nothing more than the result of their parents pushing them into the profession to make lots of money--their patients are an inconvenient necessity that is very often an afterthought and is treated as a mere incovenience.
Yeah! Right. When you are sick or in need of a M.D. you wouldn't make this nasty statement. For your information, a lot of physicians are dedicated to their profession. I have worked with dozens over the years. Remember you judgmental fool. Their is good and bad in EVERY profession. You sound jealous of physicians. Go get a life!
Scrub

Kansas City, MO

#12 Jul 26, 2013
Connie Cozza Milf at St Es
karen

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 26, 2013
MDs wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah! Right. When you are sick or in need of a M.D. you wouldn't make this nasty statement. For your information, a lot of physicians are dedicated to their profession. I have worked with dozens over the years. Remember you judgmental fool. Their is good and bad in EVERY profession. You sound jealous of physicians. Go get a life!
If you are any example of someone in the current health care industry then I'll gladly die before I seek out help. The previous poster has some very valid points. Any medical professional with valid credentials and half a heart tries to see things from the patients point of view. Apparently that is not part of your agenda. It is very plausible that that individual has had some very negative experiences with physicians. If all interactions were as you stated, there would not be so many malpractice suits. There was no jealousy in her post. Jealousy is a card that is often played when a player has been caught at his own game and will not admit it which, I suspect, is part of your problem. If the health care industry is accepting individuals of your mindset, limited education and level of rage over a benign post, then it is far past time for a complete overall of the system. I would begin by removing you from the presence of anyone seeking help. You are a detriment and a disgrace to the medical profession. I pray for any individual that is forced to be around you.
jockot

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 26, 2013
MDs wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah! Right. When you are sick or in need of a M.D. you wouldn't make this nasty statement. For your information, a lot of physicians are dedicated to their profession. I have worked with dozens over the years. Remember you judgmental fool. Their is good and bad in EVERY profession. You sound jealous of physicians. Go get a life!
Your hissy fit has gone on to validate every point that terrie made. You're probably known as the bitch-on-wheels of 4C. go work at hamburger joint. glad i don't know you
MDs

Lowville, NY

#15 Jul 26, 2013
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are any example of someone in the current health care industry then I'll gladly die before I seek out help. The previous poster has some very valid points. Any medical professional with valid credentials and half a heart tries to see things from the patients point of view. Apparently that is not part of your agenda. It is very plausible that that individual has had some very negative experiences with physicians. If all interactions were as you stated, there would not be so many malpractice suits. There was no jealousy in her post. Jealousy is a card that is often played when a player has been caught at his own game and will not admit it which, I suspect, is part of your problem. If the health care industry is accepting individuals of your mindset, limited education and level of rage over a benign post, then it is far past time for a complete overall of the system. I would begin by removing you from the presence of anyone seeking help. You are a detriment and a disgrace to the medical profession. I pray for any individual that is forced to be around you.
Well then! What will you do when you seek medical attention. We can only help those who want it. I will pray for YOUR sick soul...Moron!
drgant

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 26, 2013
MDs wrote:
<quoted text> Well then! What will you do when you seek medical attention. We can only help those who want it. I will pray for YOUR sick soul...Moron!
What you need to pray for is your job. With a temperament and mental illness as blatant as yours, it's a miracle that anyone would hire you. The only sick soul posting here is You! When you need to call names, the game is over and you lose. I'm wondering if Terrie had you in mind when she so aptly described the medical profession. You need to seek help, tootsie. Go find some of your co-workers and lay it on them. When a psych workup of you is passed around for a good laugh, you will be out on the corner with a tin cup. Cheers!
ulysses

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 26, 2013
MDs wrote:
Here ya go folks, modern healthcare. I'll bet this so-called health care worker who is probably a ward clerk at best, never got a grade above a D throughout her entire schooling. She/he/it is rude, ignorant, and abnormally defensive. Read her posts-name calling tripe that hold no water. This is the type of individual that you pay high premiums for in your insurance. If you ever run into this type of individual at the docs, kick back and kick ass--report the swine to her boss, and your insurance company. Yell loud enough, someone will listen and purge the system of this type of ignoramus. The medical profession is overflowing with these highly ignorant, substandard lackeys because they can pay them less. Give them the boot.
cockoplenty

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 26, 2013
MDs sounds like she hails from Podunk, NY, Madison county. Comes into work and then goes home to milk to cow, slop the hog and sober up her drunken live-in. Never got out of high school but went to Boces for a four week course on how to answer a phone. Likes to post on topix between taking messages and tries to "judge" everyone with a red X and lemon. REal class. hahaha
voyeur

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 26, 2013
chiropractor wrote:
Dr. Melissa ..Chiropractor on Bank Place. I can't recall spelling of last name. Ceiko? She is a Beautiful Dr.!
Ugly and stupid.
Dr Vinny Boombots

New York, NY

#20 Jul 26, 2013
He's the best looking doctor in Utica by a mile!

Even Rodney Dangerfield thinks so.

Rodney: Every day I wake up and look in the mirror, I want to throw up. What's wrong with me?

Dr. Vinny Boombots: I don't know, but your eyesight is PERFECT!

The Doctor is In

New York, NY

#21 Jul 26, 2013
How about "Doctor" Jerry Kraus
RN and proud

Utica, NY

#22 Jul 26, 2013
In my experience, there are three types: The perverts that take sexual advantage of their patients during times of stress. The philanderers who cheat on their wives repeatedly with men, women and fleas. The crooks who give you the minimal level of care or none at all and charge the maximum.
Sooner or later, the licensing board in Albany catches up with the perverts and the crooks. The cheaters sometimes get caught by their wives.
After 25 years as an ICU and ER nurse, I can tell you honestly that they are generally worthless human beings with no morals and very few standards. Just because you are at the top of your class doesn't mean you will make a good doctor. This country and its educational system are testimony to that. You have to have a conscience and a real desire to help people deal with their illness and not just help yourself to their insurance money. Not too many are up to the task. Very often the B student would make ten times the doctor that the A student does if given the chance. That's the way it works in Europe. They aren't money driven there in the medical profession --most just want to help and are modestly rewarded.
My favorite ER story comes from ST. E's where I was working nights. The ER doctor was a slug. Multiple affairs with multiple nurses and patients. A heart attack victim came in and where was he to be found?
Sleeping in the lounge, in bed, with the charge nurse, both buck naked. Unfortunately, I had to go roust them both because I needed the help or the patient would have died.
If you need help with your health, go and seek it by all means. Just keep your eyes, ears, and gut instinct on alert. If something seems off, it probably is. Move on and get a second opinion. Pity that it has to be this way, but it is better to be forewarned than to be unaware of the reality of the doctor business. Good luck to you all. And no I am not jealous or bitter or angry or anything else. I am happy in my life, career and my choices. I never had an affair with a doctor but I had multiple opportunities. I would do it all over again the same way in a heartbeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 2 min The people 56
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 5 min TheSlobSeemann 153
WKTV News is Cupcake Fake News for Upstate.... 5 min Mensa Member 9
Kelly - Temporary Chief Fire Department 15 min Some People 3
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 15 min TheSlobSeemann 62
Spectrum versus WKTV 22 min birnie 6
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 22 min Save it 5
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr Keeler Stinks 116
Claudia Bad Mouthing 12 hr Claudia already won 32

Utica Jobs