the AR15 will disaper just like the t...

the AR15 will disaper just like the tommy gun

Posted in the Utica Forum

Remington

Carthage, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
the AR15 will vanish just like the Tommy gun
Best

Little Falls, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Please make yourself vanish. Find some rope and a nice high tree.
hank hill

White Oak, TX

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Do we have a "need" for these weapons in civilian life? I understand they may be fun to shoot at targets or whatnot, but couldn't someone just maybe create a business where you rent these, shoot at some target and they never leave the premises? Ppl could still "play" for lack of a better term, safely, someone could make a living, seems like a good idea to me.

I'm not on the side of banning guns, just wondering why this couldn't work as an alternative to banning them completely, since it seems thats what ppl are thinking is going to happen.
Remington

Carthage, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2013
hank hill wrote:
Do we have a "need" for these weapons in civilian life? I understand they may be fun to shoot at targets or whatnot, but couldn't someone just maybe create a business where you rent these, shoot at some target and they never leave the premises? Ppl could still "play" for lack of a better term, safely, someone could make a living, seems like a good idea to me.
I'm not on the side of banning guns, just wondering why this couldn't work as an alternative to banning them completely, since it seems thats what ppl are thinking is going to happen.
they do rent them out go to Vegas you will be amazed at the guns they rent they have gatling guns guns MAHAHAHA they are awesome but you will have to pay a lot of money for the rounds they even have an AR50 boom boom boom awesome it would be awesome if the government set up a range for everyone and then they would have a register of everyone because you would have to sign in to fire
yes

Clinton, MA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Good
hank hill

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Remington wrote:
<quoted text>they do rent them out go to Vegas you will be amazed at the guns they rent they have gatling guns guns MAHAHAHA they are awesome but you will have to pay a lot of money for the rounds they even have an AR50 boom boom boom awesome it would be awesome if the government set up a range for everyone and then they would have a register of everyone because you would have to sign in to fire
well then we know that'll never happen anywhere but vegas...you and I both know, what happens in vegas, stays in vegas.
BangBang

North Andover, MA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Remington wrote:
the AR15 will vanish just like the Tommy gun
You need to read your history. tHE AR-15 Is getting better with age. better improvemnts too. you will be disapearing long before this gun will.
dummypants

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2013
There are plenty of Thompson .45s around. You can go to a number of gun dealers and buy one today. You just can't get one that's fully auto with the 50-shot drum magazine.
Terrible

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Yes I miss the roaring 20s when people with fully auto machine guns exchanged fire with the FBI.
Mike Jones

New Hartford, NY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Terrible wrote:
Yes I miss the roaring 20s when people with fully auto machine guns exchanged fire with the FBI.
Yes, when the government banned alcohol. You see where I'm going with this?
Terrible

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Mike Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when the government banned alcohol. You see where I'm going with this?
Yes I'm sure if the govt eliminated all laws there would be a Pax Romana and not blood shed in the streets like libertarian paradise Somalia.
Mike Jones

New Hartford, NY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm sure if the govt eliminated all laws there would be a Pax Romana and not blood shed in the streets like libertarian paradise Somalia.
Oh you mean like now, isn't this post about gun violence? Or how about like Chicago? Or maybe Washington DC, where you have a higher chance of being wounded on vactaion than serving a tour in Iraq. Somalia has a libertarian government??? Man I'm learning all sorts of things today!
dumb

Carthage, NY

#14 Mar 1, 2013
dummypants wrote:
There are plenty of Thompson .45s around. You can go to a number of gun dealers and buy one today. You just can't get one that's fully auto with the 50-shot drum magazine.
remakes replica not the real ones
countryboy

Norwich, NY

#15 Mar 1, 2013
AR 15 is the best semi automatic shooting platform ever made. Good for target as well as hunting.
dumb

Carthage, NY

#16 Mar 1, 2013
i hope the gun makers move to another country this will wake up the GOV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck U Schumer 3 min Lol 11
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Peter sucks it 214
Harmony Speciale 1 hr Terry 39
mike lynch 1 hr Toilet Paper 55
Marino " lifeblood " comment 1 hr MayorKnowNothing 1
Cookies 2 hr Tpix Foolishness 6
News Where To Escape 'City Noise' Pollution Of Centr... 2 hr word 3
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 3 hr DAT MY GRITZ 43
Kelly Esche 5 hr YES SIR YES SIR T... 70
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 5 hr DREDLOC ROT 960

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages