Cliven Bundy for president

Posted in the Utica Forum

police crime

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 24, 2014
we love this man.. he is not racist , just the truth.. right on brother
ďI want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,Ē he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas,ďand in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids ó and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch ó they didnít have nothing to do. They didnít have nothing for their kids to do. They didnít have nothing for their young girls to do.

ďAnd because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?Ē he asked.ďThey abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And Iíve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didnít get no more freedom. They got less freedom.Ē
DUH

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 24, 2014
Go crawl back under your rock, you knuckle dragging, hood wearing poster boy for stupidity.
dummypants

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2014
I saw that earlier. God Bless Cliven Bundy and the rest of those backwoods yokels.
klan man

Little Falls, NY

#4 Apr 24, 2014
knuckle dragging ... exactly what he is saying , them negros are something
Busty Pusties

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 24, 2014
Bundy is more qualified for Grand Imperial Wizard than Prez
Karmasabitch

Herkimer, NY

#6 Apr 24, 2014
police crime wrote:
we love this man.. he is not racist , just the truth.. right on brother
ďI want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,Ē he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas,ďand in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids ó and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch ó they didnít have nothing to do. They didnít have nothing for their kids to do. They didnít have nothing for their young girls to do.
ďAnd because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?Ē he asked.ďThey abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And Iíve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didnít get no more freedom. They got less freedom.Ē
The musings of a toxic idiot :)
dumypants

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 25, 2014
we need more Clivens in this world, close our borders.. God Bless Cliven

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#10 Apr 25, 2014
americas thinking wrote:
he just was making a good point. He wasn't being racist. He is old school thinking type of person and I don't think he is racist. He just was stating an obvious thing he saw.
You don't think he is racist? Really? What else don't you think or is that just the problem?

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 25, 2014
It is amazing how many Republican leaders, tea-baggers and media pundits are doing a one-eighty after hearing his recent statements. They were quick to embrace him in his fight with the Feds, now they are trying to get as far away as possible.
Wee Wee

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 25, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
It is amazing how many Republican leaders, tea-baggers and media pundits are doing a one-eighty after hearing his recent statements. They were quick to embrace him in his fight with the Feds, now they are trying to get as far away as possible.
I did notice that. He probably could have said what he meant a lot better. Too bad

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 25, 2014
Wee Wee wrote:
<quoted text>
I did notice that. He probably could have said what he meant a lot better. Too bad
I donít agree at all. Trying to express your ignorance in words is always going to come out wrong. Is there really a better way to say being in physical slavery is better than being in economic repression if you have never experienced either condition? Itís kind of like telling someone who was hit by a bus that they would have been better off getting hit by a truck.
Wee Wee

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 25, 2014
I must admit I only saw a snippet of what he said. Next time I'll be better prepared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotel Utica saga drags on 16 min retiree 9
Anyone witness WKTV 6pm news yesterday? Disaster 59 min Walter K 58
News Mohawk Valley Winery Set to Open on Varick Stre... 2 hr Sure OK 8
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 7 hr Honest Babe 5,930
That Great CNY Nanotech Lie 7 hr Playuh 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 7 hr Honest Babe 1,957
Best burger and fish fry 9 hr Enough 13
News Oneida County Executive Picente Outlines Plans ... 14 hr charliebronson 30
News Local authorities on lookout for man wanted on ... 19 hr u kno 2
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 21 hr Cindy 568