Tried to Eat FRESH and almost ATE DEA...

Tried to Eat FRESH and almost ATE DEATH @ subway on MOHAWK ST

Posted in the Utica Forum

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Little Falls, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2013
On Tuesday I went to Subway as I have always done for several months had an Oven Roasted Chicken Sub and nearly died of food poisoning symptoms lasted for four days !!!!

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Should of got the meatball instead.
Sandra

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 24, 2013
They never wash their hands. Probably made your subt fresh out of the bathroom.

Fast food preparation is disgusting when the employees ignore the basic sanitation rules. Sad part, they don't care.

“Hello”

Level 7

New York, NY

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Sandra wrote:
They never wash their hands. Probably made your subt fresh out of the bathroom.
Fast food preparation is disgusting when the employees ignore the basic sanitation rules. Sad part, they don't care.
I really can't imagine why they wouldn't care. Minimum wage, no health insurance, no dental, part time hours, yet still make just enough to NOT qualify for any of the free handouts at the county building.
MLK

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really can't imagine why they wouldn't care. Minimum wage, no health insurance, no dental, part time hours, yet still make just enough to NOT qualify for any of the free handouts at the county building.
Absolutely true....and it's the best Utica has to offer. The lesson to young people: MOVE! MOVE FAR, FAR AWAY.... Much better opportunities outside of NY!!!
McDouble

Newington, CT

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast food restaurants are a place for young adults to get started in the real world, not a career move for crackheads. Those jobs are for kids in high scool and college to work at part time for some extra cash. You're not going to live lavish working at Mickey D's, and you shouldn't.
Guy

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 25, 2013
No the people who own subway and mc scums should make billions and the kids should get treated like slaves. Never could understand why white trash who think they have money would stick up for people with billions all while they poison you're kids.
oggie ogglethorpe

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Don't get pulled pork at Subway, if you catch my drift...

“Hello”

Level 7

Ithaca, NY

#10 Sep 5, 2013
McDouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast food restaurants are a place for young adults to get started in the real world, not a career move for crackheads. Those jobs are for kids in high scool and college to work at part time for some extra cash. You're not going to live lavish working at Mickey D's, and you shouldn't.
That's the idea anyway. But these jobs have been taken over by adults with no skills or college grads with no other job at the moment. These people try to support a family and make a career out of it. Then complain when they can't make ends meet. There is just NO way to work at these types of jobs and own a car, pay insurance, gas, pay rent, pay for food, etc... and god forbid you get sick or injured since there is NO health insurance at these kind of jobs. It's a one way ticket to fail street.
Burp

Tampa, FL

#11 Sep 6, 2013
Honey wagon subway sauce! Yum!
Agree

Herkimer, NY

#12 Sep 6, 2013
Burp wrote:
Honey wagon subway sauce! Yum!
I got real sick on a subway sub too down in Herkimer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cover up at OCJ 4 hr Undersheriff 10
fem voice MARIOPUSS E VERTUCCI PASALINA 4 hr Lampoon 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 4 hr Sam I am 32
Liz Paul druggie daughter arrested again 4 hr Conking 2
Prostitution bust 4 hr your mother 82
Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna's "Nano Job" application! 5 hr Jim Martin Design... 26
james buswell 5 hr nope 3
Family court race 5 hr Just the facts ma... 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web