Who was the Wboro Coach in Zebra Print
Orlando Spastic

Utica, NY

#65 Mar 9, 2011
That's enough about the Whtb coach. The team is great. Go Warriors......all the way to States.
Locked bathroom

Hancock, NY

#67 Mar 10, 2011
Orlando Spastic wrote:
That's enough about the Whtb coach. The team is great. Go Warriors......all the way to States.
Sorry dad, I'll be out in a second. Use the other bathroom!!!!!

I'm just looking at the OD web site,,,geeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

God I love zebra print......
Frick

Ithaca, NY

#68 Mar 10, 2011
Geez. She's only around 23 or 24 years old. lol
wboro

United States

#69 Mar 10, 2011
TV Couch Potato wrote:
If you watched the game, you saw that the girl in the dress did NOT participate in the coaching huddles during time-outs. Looked like a student, not a coach. As for the NH ass't coach, yes she is the mom of the point guard, and also wife of the AD Peter Alvanos. And how about the Time-Warner announces calling the NH coach Calls all night - it is Callan.
i dont care who she is the wife of she still hit on me at a game
ohyeah

United States

#70 Mar 10, 2011
Frick wrote:
Geez. She's only around 23 or 24 years old. lol
Old enough for me...perfect.
pete

AOL

#71 Mar 10, 2011
I heard the game is a sell out already!
Okay

United States

#72 Mar 10, 2011
It has become quite apparent that little miss rhino stuffed in a zebra skin really needs our approval. First the outfit you could see her spleen through, now several dozen comments about herself on topix. Someone needs some self esteem...
Takik Aziz

Utica, NY

#73 Mar 10, 2011
Okay wrote:
It has become quite apparent that little miss rhino stuffed in a zebra skin really needs our approval. First the outfit you could see her spleen through, now several dozen comments about herself on topix. Someone needs some self esteem...
Jealousy is not an attractive quality. Obviously YOU are a hag ! Go Zebra girl !!!!!
Daktari

Utica, NY

#74 Mar 10, 2011
She has certainly caused some wives to show their insecurities. One day she will be older and washed up like some of them but right now I'd trade my wife in for 1 lick of zebra girl and her sexy, sexy azz.
Here

Herkimer, NY

#75 Mar 10, 2011
Okay wrote:
You think she asked for this just because she waers a dress? Get real. Bitter much?
dude

Jamesville, NY

#76 Mar 10, 2011
The frumpy old elephants are in a dizzy. ladies, why not use the planet fitness memberships your hubbies got you for x-mas and they won't be drooling over the zebra.
Takik Aziz

Utica, NY

#77 Mar 10, 2011
dude wrote:
The frumpy old elephants are in a dizzy. ladies, why not use the planet fitness memberships your hubbies got you for x-mas and they won't be drooling over the zebra.
Because central NY women know that they can wear a winter coat 7 months of the year. That way they can hide their fat asses
Captain Kangaroo

Liverpool, NY

#78 Mar 10, 2011
This site is supposed to be for intelligent comments and thoughts. How people just dont state the facts and move on is beyond me. Its obvious all of the negative comments are from women.

1) Way highly inappropriate for a high school girls game
2) Regardless of anything she did look very hot and everyone knows it, everyone has their good days
3) Let it be and move on, I mean I think the tatoo on the player was more distracting than the dress, I was watching the game
hoodie

Hancock, NY

#79 Mar 10, 2011
Takik Aziz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because central NY women know that they can wear a winter coat 7 months of the year. That way they can hide their fat asses
OR some oversized wboro hoodie sweatshirt to hide their muffin top.then they attach pins, pictures, and ribbons of their star children to distract your eye.... I didnt see any hoodie on that zebra dress...
mario

AOL

#80 Mar 11, 2011
I wonder if Marcy Mon has a zebra outfit?
Please

Hadley, MA

#81 Mar 11, 2011
The bottom line is this: the dress she wore was extremely inappropriate. If she is a coach like some say she should have been warned and a note put in her file. If she was a player like others say the principal should have taken it up with her the following school day and her parents should be ashamed of themselves. In either case she should be reprimanded.

Whether she "looked hot" or not is not the issue. Sometimes young girls/women don't realize that by tring to look "hot" in an inappropriate situation they lose everybodys respect. If you think the men on here talking about how she looked have ANY respect for her you are out of your minds. It makes all women trying to be seriously involved in sports look stupid. You don't see the male coach wearing skinny jeans and a shirt unbuttoned to his waist, do you? They are both equally UNattractive.
Mr Greenjeans

Clark Mills, NY

#82 Mar 11, 2011
Captain Kangaroo wrote:
This site is supposed to be for intelligent comments and thoughts. How people just dont state the facts and move on is beyond me. Its obvious all of the negative comments are from women.
1) Way highly inappropriate for a high school girls game
2) Regardless of anything she did look very hot and everyone knows it, everyone has their good days
3) Let it be and move on, I mean I think the tatoo on the player was more distracting than the dress, I was watching the game
You are GAY!
Reality

Dover, DE

#83 Mar 11, 2011
Big deal, she worn a dress, you people need to get a life. Who cares.
Blue Bus Driver

Clark Mills, NY

#84 Mar 11, 2011
Thats right she "worn" a dress!
arghhhh

Jamesville, NY

#85 Mar 11, 2011
Please wrote:
The bottom line is this: the dress she wore was extremely inappropriate. If she is a coach like some say she should have been warned and a note put in her file. If she was a player like others say the principal should have taken it up with her the following school day and her parents should be ashamed of themselves. In either case she should be reprimanded.
Whether she "looked hot" or not is not the issue. Sometimes young girls/women don't realize that by tring to look "hot" in an inappropriate situation they lose everybodys respect. If you think the men on here talking about how she looked have ANY respect for her you are out of your minds. It makes all women trying to be seriously involved in sports look stupid. You don't see the male coach wearing skinny jeans and a shirt unbuttoned to his waist, do you? They are both equally UNattractive.
oh no, not a note in her file!!! anything but that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
female MOPTOP REMOVES TWO KIDS OFF TAXPAYER LIST 3 min SHASKIETASSSA 15
nh football coach 4 min Judy 13
Tazz Hanna LOSING HER MIND OVER MARIO AGAIN! 4 min MARIO PASS VAGTUCCI 4
Gonna sit back and watch the show! 20 min MARIO PASS VAGTUCCI 7
coward PUNK CALL COPS BUT ACTS TOUGH HIDING COWARD 21 min Poundedvaginatucci 18
sandpaper VS VELCRO NYLON HEADS 23 min MARIO PASS VAGTUCCI 2
Dan Sullivan still holds office (Jun '14) 25 min Smitty 24
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 48 min MARIO PASS VERTUCCI 82

Utica Jobs

More from around the web