Who was the Wboro Coach in Zebra Print

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
zookeeper

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2011
What was with that coach on the Whitesboro bench in the Zebra print dress. Late night at Teasers then off to basketball? Good thing it was only a two block walk in those heels.
owner

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Looked hot but was totally out of line at a high school game. She looked like a stripper, you are correct. Wboro should be ashamed of themselves for bringing such a whorey looking woman to the game and on the girls bench too. I wouldnt mind bangin her but.........
Don

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2011
We thought the same thing. Too bad the AD needs to consider telling coaches what appropriate dress . How about the high heels she had on?

Anyway, what was with the NH girls tops? I hope Whitesboro doesn't decide to get those tops next year. The less skin shown the better off the coaches will be - we, as a family, did not care to see the tatoo sported by the NH player. Regular top would have covered that up with no problem. Why show so much back?
Bryan

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2011
zookeeper wrote:
What was with that coach on the Whitesboro bench in the Zebra print dress. Late night at Teasers then off to basketball? Good thing it was only a two block walk in those heels.
Do you mean Joe Milazzo?
owner

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 7, 2011
So true Don, but not sure what was worse, the uniforms or the team, they both stunk.
Studdly Whitesbanger

Syracuse, NY

#8 Mar 7, 2011
I think that dress would look great in a rumpled pile on the floor next to my bed. She is one fine looking MILF. I'd do her in a heartbeat.
zookeeper

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Mar 7, 2011
WOW how could one not notice that inappropriate attire.
how

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2011
zookeeper wrote:
WOW how could one not notice that inappropriate attire.
nothing wrong with her dress or the girls. Watch the game and enjoy u stupid fu ks
hot for coach

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Mar 7, 2011
I dont think the camera spent enough time on her... kinda makes me want to do to the next game.. go latex next time.
Oriskany

Marcellus, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2011
Gonna have to watch the replay. One thing is fo sure- the oriskany coach is smokin!!!!!
Teed up

Marcellus, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2011
zookeeper wrote:
Maybe she was the ref???
there you go

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2011
wow

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 7, 2011
there you go wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/photos/ x1512121901/Whitesboro-vs-New- Hartford-Class-A-final?foto=14
That is so inappropriate. Wboro's coach, Patrick Reader, is married to a friend of mine. He is super religious and must have wanted to die when he saw her. Personally, I love animal print clothing, but there is a time and place for everything, and a high school basketball game, down on the court, is definitely not the time or place. She should be embarrassed. Actually, any kind of a dress, even to her ankles, is not appropriate for a sports event.
someone new

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Mar 7, 2011
there you go wrote:
http://www.uticaod.com/photos/ x1512121901/Whitesboro-vs-New- Hartford-Class-A-final?foto=14

what is her name? i gots to know
leopard

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Mar 7, 2011
her name is Sarah something and she is from Westmoreland.
someone new

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Mar 7, 2011
leopard wrote:
her name is Sarah something and she is from Westmoreland.
but Sarah what??????
joe

Syracuse, NY

#21 Mar 7, 2011
someone new wrote:
<quoted text>
but Sarah what??????
what about new hartford asst coach is she a milf?
Pinky is Jealous

Cortland, NY

#22 Mar 7, 2011
Bernie Romano? O wait you said the Zebra looked GOOD sorry. Mybad!
Court girl

Marcellus, NY

#23 Mar 7, 2011
It was really weird wrote:
When she walked around the court between the first and second quarters with the big sign sign that read "2".
Now that's funny! And, you might be on to something:) I mean attendance did suck for the girls sectionals!
dads unite

Hancock, NY

#24 Mar 8, 2011
there you go wrote:
Dont kid yourselves... look at all the "mid life crisis dads" in the seats behind her.. tell me what they were looking at during the game..not their kid sitting the bench..they were thinking how to mount a zebra in 3 easy steps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 20 min Duuuuh 53
kait hullenbek 43 min Utica boy 4
Prostitutes on the corner of West and South str... (May '13) 1 hr Hooking up 24
Connie degennaro 1 hr watch out 1
******* Use of lethal force in your home *****... 2 hr law 1
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 2 hr Damien 27
Moving To OCJ KNUCS RELOCATION SEX OFFENDER 2 hr twenty seven 7
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs

More from around the web