robert koenig
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Information

New Hartford, NY

#64 Oct 28, 2013
voter wrote:
I usually have a hard time deciding who to vote for a person if I don't know them as this case. I usually ask them two questions if I can.In this case I got Koenigs mailing.I spoke to Elefante at my door. I ask him what he does for a living and if what he is running as legislator does he do business with the county or will in the future or past business.He told me in person he is a retired policeman and he doesn't do any business with the county. I will take him at his word. I haven't spoke to Koenig as of yet but did see his mailing and it did not say what he does for a living or if he is retired.Can some one fill me in.I know this is topic so it can't be verified but please help before election day.
He is an engineer working in the private sector.
Just saying

New Hartford, NY

#65 Oct 28, 2013
I am saying wrote:
<quoted text>don't I have the right to voice my opinion on this site without YOU wondering who I am. Put your name out there and and then you can wonder WHO I am. You sound like You are the issue.
You should move if its so bad here, your a very angry person.Ha
Right on

Whitesboro, NY

#66 Oct 28, 2013
Very true money can buy an election. Money can shape policy. Money is extremely powerful and the most effective tool. The candidate with the largest war chest generally wins elections. Political action committees sway votes all the time, generally with money, legislative receptions and alike. The only way to combat this very powerful tool is to get your political platform out in every way possible. Granted in a smaller election it is much easier but once you get into the County-wide seats or larger, money is the answer. Hence, if one wants to get elected in the 11th legislative district and money is a concern it is my humble opinion that one needs to work the district meet the constituents attend local meetings and alike to win an election. But I concede money rules most every time! Good point. Now I must ask who has worked the hardest for the 11th legislative district and who got their political platform out for public scrutiny? Koenig or Elefante. We will see next week. Please get out and vote! Thanks
voter

Utica, NY

#67 Oct 28, 2013
I will vote for Elefante.
vic

Clinton, NY

#68 Oct 28, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>You should move if its so bad here, your a very angry person.Ha
I will just open up my land to hunters and scrap up some votes . That will always work. Why move.
vic

Clinton, NY

#69 Oct 28, 2013
Information wrote:
<quoted text>He is an engineer working in the private sector.
great but does he have any county contracts directly or indirectly. Oh! What the heck ,how would you know.Why do I waste my time on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY State Tax Deduction GONE! GET READY EXODUS!!! 5 min Proved you FAIL 6
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 15 min Uticans hate reality 32
Usmail Electric SCAM ALERT!!!! Taxpayer RIPOFF! 46 min AVOID the SCAMMERS 8
abusing KIDS AND SCRAPING CORNS ON TOE 2 hr WIRE H 16
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 2 hr WIRE H 33
savage ]\[lGGERS BEAT 12 YO GIRL 2 hr WIRE H 8
Utica: Toilet City full of idiots and phonies! 2 hr SUMMER OF RIGGIES 1
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 2 hr Justice 206
Why are Uticans so desperate and jalous of real... 5 hr The City of Riggies 10
Stuck in Utica Forever 5 hr The City of Riggies 27