Next Last
really

Medford, MA

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Who is this man behind the curtain.
Really

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Please tell me what he has done in Oriskany to warrant him in a larger district. I can answer that NOTHING!!!!
Concerned citizen

Whitesboro, NY

#3 Oct 16, 2013
I must agree with the previous post. I have lived in the district in which mr. Koenig is campaigning, Unfortunately, he has yet to produce any information as to why he deserves my vote / support. In my humble opinion one needs to be visible deliver a message and work to earn a seat on any board or committee. I consider myself to be somewhat educated but I still have yet to learn anything about mr. Koenig and what he stands for other than a so called interest in being elected to the county legislature. The election is less than a month away and no word from this candidate. How vocal will he be on the board of legislature in oneida county. One can hope for something better than the status quo!
really

Rome, NY

#4 Oct 17, 2013
a sign here , a sign there , but where is bobby the empty suit
really

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 17, 2013
what does Koenig do for a living besides staring at the ceiling during meetings.He really does I am not kidding. I do see him with my own two eyes.
Bobby No Pants

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Koenig has sex with clients in his office, wouldn't his wife love to know all the details.

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Vote for Rocco Elefante
really

Clinton, NY

#8 Oct 18, 2013
Now lets examine Koenig. Two years in office. He ,votes for the Cuomo/Oneida settlement as he was told to. Doesent get the endorsement from the conservative and Independent as he tried. Wasn't seen at any village meetings until late in the game near election time and after the floods and his excuse was "duh you didn't invite me" Didn't put any good ideas out for the area he represents, just collected his check and went home.H e probably is a good person but this area needs a strong rep with ideas ,not a rubber stamp.If you don't believe me check his record . Ask village leaders about him they will tell you ,no bull but don't ask those dried prunes running oriskany ,they are just like him they,would want him in ,he fits their mold, as in do nothing 50 years behind the times and that's the way they like it.
simple simon

Clinton, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2013
Yea friends and family run even exist in little oriskany. Good people in the village need better representation .
sam

Boston, MA

#11 Oct 18, 2013
.Two years ago you ran.We elected you to do a job.what did we get. .We gave you your chance .What person would even look himself in the mirror and want to run again to do absolutely nothing and collect 8000 a year to be a rubber stamp .rubber stamp rubber stamp Koenig.The young man you ran against then had some real good ideas and lost by 200 votes.Too bad he didn't win .we would be better off .Your probably a good man but this area needs more than that.Remember if a person does a good job he wouldn't be running scared as the internal polls show a loss for you.Keep trying to discredit your opponent with slander and name calling and he comes out ahead. Bless you
bodakachova

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Oct 19, 2013
dan wrote:
A koenig sign in front of hair salon in oriskany and a koenig sign in front of hair salon in whitesboro, not that it matters but when they bash another hair dresser.you become suspicious, follow the money One is a relative and the other will be exposed.Time will tell.
at least he only puts his signs up at hair salons, ROCCO ELAFANTE SR. had sex with his daughters friend that cuts hair......im seeing the connection its out
Just The Facts

Utica, NY

#22 Oct 19, 2013
Mr. Koenig you are acting like you are still in high school with your ridculous acqusations. Please just tell us what you have accomplished for your district. I will vote for Mr Elefante just because you are behaving like a child. Grow Up!
mongoose

Clinton, NY

#23 Oct 19, 2013
bodakachova wrote:
<quoted text>
at least he only puts his signs up at hair salons, ROCCO ELAFANTE SR. had sex with his daughters friend that cuts hair......im seeing the connection its out
Hate to assist in this scumbags nasty statements and give any validity by a response but here goes and after this I am not going to respond . rocco and his daughter are a loving family as many are proof ask anyone ,if your case was such as you accuse they would be at odds and not talking if he did as you say..He is married 35 years and no divorce ever was . And you pig who accuses people of such deeds ,how proof have you. What do you do peek in peoples bedroom windows to see if they have sex. You filthy pig, and if you are a Koenig supporter and he stands silent about your statements ,shame on him to disgrace many women you make to hurt to try to tarnish a good mans reputation of having served his community of 20 years .You ,cause hurt by making a nasty publis statement of a sexual adultery act without proof of fact either by accused or anyone you involve. Issue of competition of hair solons seems to prevail here. Nice try you Koenig supporter who I have pity on. Rest my case .
sal

Boston, MA

#24 Oct 21, 2013
I hear a person named Birch is going to run for mayor in oriskany. Another continuation of Oriskany politics.Where' koenig been awful quiet from the hair salon lately.
Informed voter

Manlius, NY

#28 Oct 21, 2013
Sounds like the "Good Ole Boys Club". Gearing up for the status quo! I for one believe its time for some positive change. My hope is that Mr. Koenig is hearing this message. People of Oriskany want and deserve better than what has been provided and paid for in the last 2 years.
luciano

Clinton, NY

#29 Oct 21, 2013
Koenig left the area for awhile then came back to run for politics .He got lucky and won two years ago against a good young man who should have won but for his age the public misjudged his message ,now Koenig stares at the ceiling at legislative meetings,. Really come see for yourself , he counts the squares up there . He knows all of them by heart and can recite them like a nursery rhymes.
luciano

Clinton, NY

#30 Oct 21, 2013
twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are.Up above the world so high, like a Koenig in the sky.
henry

Clinton, NY

#31 Oct 21, 2013
And why don't he shed the tweed suit.
henry

Clinton, NY

#32 Oct 21, 2013
who dresses him.
fred

Clinton, NY

#33 Oct 22, 2013
what do you do for a living Bob. I just was curious.Do you conduct any county business? Just asking.Please answer there are rumours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pissente's long term contract with a crook 1 min Need Preet Bharara 10
Raises for county politicians 2 min Need Preet Bharara 14
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 3 min Need Preet Bharara 59
David Mickle UPD 4 min How quaint 7
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 5 min Not Fair 326
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 10 min Welfare SportsQueens 27
top basketball players 21 min moving to better ... 64
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 49 min Big Johnson 248
Carbone Sold 1 hr NoLoss 10
Easy bartenders 16 hr j3333rd 24
Mayors $20,000 raise 17 hr Highway Robbery 34

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages