WTF

Utica, NY

#41 Dec 16, 2013
Smh wrote:
<quoted text> LOL. So Levon wasn't dead until September, right? That means Jevon didn't do it because he was in jail the day the news announced it.
Yes, glad you're understanding finally.
amythewaste

Utica, NY

#42 Dec 16, 2013
Check her facebook Amy Warney for an example of a noneducated, worthless mother and human being. Very, very sad if another child is actually missing
Earl

New Hartford, NY

#43 Dec 16, 2013
To put it simply..Amy Warney is the epitome of white trash.
Advice for you

Utica, NY

#44 Dec 17, 2013
Earl wrote:
To put it simply..Amy Warney is the epitome of white trash.
You need to take a close look at yourself as far as intellect, comprehensive evaluation of others, self motivational improvement, compassion of circumstances not evaluated properly, unwillingness to accept other environmental facts of life, your sheer lack of individualized comprehension of each circumstance is a setback to your own physiological make up.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45 Dec 17, 2013
She a good mom wrote:
U all dont no. she wit her baby daddy. amy trust him. he just not answer da phone. it aint no thing like wit levon.
Learn to communicate like an educated person instead of a halfwit.
Daddy

Auburn, NY

#46 Dec 17, 2013
Advice for you wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take a close look at yourself as far as intellect, comprehensive evaluation of others, self motivational improvement, compassion of circumstances not evaluated properly, unwillingness to accept other environmental facts of life, your sheer lack of individualized comprehension of each circumstance is a setback to your own physiological make up.
I'm surprised to find you here on this forum since you are so much more elite and advanced than all of us. You should be in church and then head over to complete your doctorate. Anything better than wasting your precious time here with the likes of us. I took your advice, though, and took a close look, and I liked it!
Syracuse

Bronx, NY

#47 Dec 17, 2013
I feel bad for her poor kids, someone should step in and take these kids before something else happens. Shame on CPS!
Daddy

Auburn, NY

#48 Dec 17, 2013
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm surprised to find you here on this forum since you are so much more elite and advanced than all of us. You should be in church and then head over to complete your doctorate. Anything better than wasting your precious time here with the likes of us. I took your advice, though, and took a close look, and I liked it!
Oh...comprehension has nothing to do with a being's PHYSIOLOGICAL make up. Hope you aren't in the medical field. If you are, study, study study!!!!(Hugz)
amythewaste

Utica, NY

#49 Dec 17, 2013
To the educated and the non educated, the truth is the truth and I totally agree....Amy is the epitome of white trash and no child should be entrusted to her care. In fact I feel that she should be receiving mental help and then perhaps some education starting at grade 1 level...
amy

Utica, NY

#50 Dec 17, 2013
And thats y i keep my page open. To the open. Who ever is runin back tellin steven shit keep on tellin him. We aint together. So it dont matter who i am with or what im doin. So u keep on runnin back and tellin him wat amy does.. And i would never say any thing bad about that man. He stayed by my side though my ups body downs and never gave up he held my hand when it was time to put my son to rest he was right there wipein the tears from my face. So stop with the like kid games tellin him i be talkin about him bc i dont. But u can tell him what i do bc he dont care like i said we aint together. So keep on tellin. On that note have a good night
Is It You

Cortland, NY

#51 Dec 17, 2013
If the last post is truly Amy, Please get some help!!!!!!!!
amythewaste

Utica, NY

#52 Dec 17, 2013
it's her and straight from her facebook page..Now her big thing is she can't face Christmas,,why is that? Is it because she left her baby in the care of his killer father while she was mandated to supposedly get help for her addiction or because her new boyfriend left her sorry self?
just saw it

Utica, NY

#53 Dec 17, 2013
Is It You wrote:
If the last post is truly Amy, Please get some help!!!!!!!!
actually, thats her most recent Facebook status too!
Advice for you

Utica, NY

#54 Dec 17, 2013
amy wrote:
And thats y i keep my page open. To the open. Who ever is runin back tellin steven shit keep on tellin him. We aint together. So it dont matter who i am with or what im doin. So u keep on runnin back and tellin him wat amy does.. And i would never say any thing bad about that man. He stayed by my side though my ups body downs and never gave up he held my hand when it was time to put my son to rest he was right there wipein the tears from my face. So stop with the like kid games tellin him i be talkin about him bc i dont. But u can tell him what i do bc he dont care like i said we aint together. So keep on tellin. On that note have a good night
Stop trying to pretend someone you're not!!!!
joe

Utica, NY

#55 Dec 17, 2013
I thoughtjovon was hot I was sucking his big black "C" and his srn't know it:)
meh

Woonsocket, RI

#56 Dec 17, 2013
Is the daughter found yet? How are those rwo coping after such a tragedy while Mommy is so obsessed with her love life? Shouldn't their emmotional well being be the priority?
meh

Woonsocket, RI

#57 Dec 17, 2013
"ME" "MY" "I". That's all there seems to be. How am "I" going to get through this..."I" had a break down. I guess her kids just have to figure it out on their own and suffer because their parent can't deal with life. And we are supporting it. I do try to have sympathy, but it's like 40 root canals in a row.
amy

Utica, NY

#58 Dec 17, 2013
My phone been off all day i had to clear my head. Had a brake down last night. Im really at my brakein point.. Im not ready for next week. Ima be so lost. I dont want xmass to come. Ima try my best to get though it.. Well i hope every one as a good night.
Kisle

Utica, NY

#60 Dec 17, 2013
I get my foodstamps tonight lml going n!!!
Syracuse

Bronx, NY

#62 Dec 17, 2013
She should be at her daughters fathers house picking that baby up if she cant get in touch with him on his phone...hello its not rocket science. You would think she would be doing this after losing her baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NH Lesbo Teacher Posts Gone Again 3 min WhoCares 2
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 33 min STFU 8
Showtime vs Gridley Paige? 2 hr shypainter 4
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 4 hr take my picture 109
BOCES- uncertified teachers 5 hr concerned parent 1
The best Workers Comp lawyer locally? (Jun '11) 5 hr 315Uca 33
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 5 hr anonymous 46
Teb's son arrested from NH. 7 hr GFY 18
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 8 hr Laugh 31
Ground Broken For N Utica Texas Roadhouse 9 hr Smoky McBuzz 22