Is Amy Warney's daughter missing??
Yup

Blossvale, NY

#22 Dec 15, 2013
Don't get me wrong, I think Amy is the scum of the earth but why are you stalking her fb page and reporting the details on topic? That's creepy.
dear lord

Utica, NY

#23 Dec 15, 2013
why is she not reporting this? does she have even one viable brain cell?
Mayor Palmeri

Herkimer, NY

#24 Dec 15, 2013
Oh I think she just needs another big hug!

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26 Dec 15, 2013
If it is her daughters father the police cannot get involved,only if she has a judges emergency order.
Christmas

Sherburne, NY

#27 Dec 15, 2013
I sure hope her remaining children have a Merry Christmas! Poor Things.
wow

Cohoes, NY

#28 Dec 15, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the daughter is not missing.
4 days she hasn't been able to reach the father. Daughter was due home 4 days ago. Sounds like missing to me?
wow

Cohoes, NY

#30 Dec 15, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the details or circumstances. She's not missing until you hear about it on the news.
Oh right. 2 weeks. I forgot.
Lisa

Utica, NY

#31 Dec 15, 2013
All I know, is that if my child was having visitation with their father, and his phone was off and I was unable to contact
him, I wouldn't be of Facebook telling everyone that I couldn't get ahold of him, that his phone has been off for days which is unlike him, etc. I would be knocking on his door to find out what was going on and making sure my child was okay. CPS, where are you? Get these children away from her and anyone associated with her.
NoWay

Utica, NY

#32 Dec 15, 2013
This is horrifying. This terrible mother has custody of her 2 living children and one is missing? Social Services should demand to see that child tomorrow morning and then do those little ones a favor and take them away so they never have to see their poor excuse of a mother again. What can she ever give them, she doesn't even look like she washes that dreadful face. Maybe in another environment, they would have half a chance.
Lisa

Utica, NY

#33 Dec 15, 2013
NoWay wrote:
This is horrifying. This terrible mother has custody of her 2 living children and one is missing? Social Services should demand to see that child tomorrow morning and then do those little ones a favor and take them away so they never have to see their poor excuse of a mother again. What can she ever give them, she doesn't even look like she washes that dreadful face. Maybe in another environment, they would have half a chance.
I just looked up her Facebook. I read through a few posts from the last 2-3 weeks. Besides the fact that she has a trashy mouth and can't speak English, one post was about going to sleep for the night and the last sentence said something like "after I wash my a$$". Are you kidding me? Take the kids away from her! Give them a chance to have a decent life. Unreal.
corn stalk

Cohoes, NY

#34 Dec 15, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the details or circumstances. She's not missing until you hear about it on the news.
Lol. Levon wasn't missing, then, for those 2 weeks, according to your logic.
edumacation

Utica, NY

#36 Dec 15, 2013
Yup wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I think Amy is the scum of the earth but why are you stalking her fb page and reporting the details on topic? That's creepy.
how is it stalking when her profile is "public"..why are you on topix stalking all these posts?
NoWay

Utica, NY

#37 Dec 15, 2013
This is so upsetting I could cry. Take those children away. At best her future is bleak. Uneducated, unemployed, unattractive, a drug addict, where is this woman headed? Children are neglected, poorly fed, and lacking mental stimulation God knows what they have seen or been a party to.Take them away and give them a chance.
Nutty Frank

Gouverneur, NY

#38 Dec 15, 2013
I cut my nut sack . Help me.
Smh

Medford, MA

#39 Dec 16, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he wasn't missing, we knew nothing about it until we heard it on the news. Ever hear of hindsight??
LOL. So Levon wasn't dead until September, right? That means Jevon didn't do it because he was in jail the day the news announced it.
questions

Utica, NY

#40 Dec 16, 2013
So is any one doing anything to locate this little girl? Chances are Amy is holed up their with her drugs and not caring at all. After all, her new ex-boyfriend left her for another loser, that gives her a reason to get high doesn't it?
I say put a shovel in her hand, she wants to live on the system so we can pay for her drugs, then let her work. She should be capable of learning how to use a shovel.
Well let me get to my job, I pay for my children's Christmas.
amythewaste

Utica, NY

#42 Dec 16, 2013
Check her facebook Amy Warney for an example of a noneducated, worthless mother and human being. Very, very sad if another child is actually missing
Earl

Clinton, NY

#43 Dec 16, 2013
To put it simply..Amy Warney is the epitome of white trash.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45 Dec 17, 2013
She a good mom wrote:
U all dont no. she wit her baby daddy. amy trust him. he just not answer da phone. it aint no thing like wit levon.
Learn to communicate like an educated person instead of a halfwit.
Daddy

Auburn, NY

#46 Dec 17, 2013
Advice for you wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to take a close look at yourself as far as intellect, comprehensive evaluation of others, self motivational improvement, compassion of circumstances not evaluated properly, unwillingness to accept other environmental facts of life, your sheer lack of individualized comprehension of each circumstance is a setback to your own physiological make up.
I'm surprised to find you here on this forum since you are so much more elite and advanced than all of us. You should be in church and then head over to complete your doctorate. Anything better than wasting your precious time here with the likes of us. I took your advice, though, and took a close look, and I liked it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon's Tap Room 22 min Bozo 11
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 34 min Benji 39
aly 2 hr all her kids 1
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 3 hr Hidingbehindtinte... 11
Michael "Sosa been stackin" Austin (Jan '14) 3 hr Vanilla ice 11
WKTV (Same as it ever was) (Sep '11) 4 hr DinkDink 75
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 4 hr truth hurts liberals 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages