Giruzzi,Meola.Marino,Buccieri,Testa--...

do you oppose the 2 percent cap?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Taxpayer

AOL

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Why do you all want to raise our taxes more than the cap?
Taxpayer

AOL

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Giruzzi,Meola,testa,Bucciero,M arino want to raise taxes more than the cap.
random

Herkimer, NY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
you are a loser AOL POSTER! Must be a former city hall employee!! Lou is that you?
Well now

Windsor, CT

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Testa's wife is incompetent and a big mouth.
Only in Utica do you get the low class thinking they are classy.....heard you in action what a mouth!
I know all about your conflicts of interest mouthy.
well well now dum dum

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Utica Common Council delays vote on 2 percent tax cap
Posted 21 hour(s) ago
The issue that took up the most time during Wednesday night’s Common Council meeting ended up not even being voted on.

Here retards. It was McKinsey, Vescara, Zecca, and Moorehouse who wanted to vote to override the tax cap befor seeing it assholes. The other five want to wait and see the mayors budget before they will even consider over-riding the 2% tax cap. Man, now I know there are a bunch of fools on topix who don't know the ass from a hole in the ground.
well well now dum dum

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 7, 2013
UTICA — The issue that took up the most time during Wednesday night’s Common Council meeting ended up not even being voted on.

After spending most of the night discussing whether they had time to override the 2 percent tax cap for this budget season, the council decided to delay voting on it 5-4.

The council now will have to take up the issue at its Wednesday, Feb. 20, meeting or be forced to stay within the 2 percent tax cap.

Councilmen Frank Vescera, D-1, David Testa, D-2, Jerome McKinsey, D-5, and Jim Zecca, D-at-large, voted to bring it up for a vote.

Councilors Rocco Girruzzi, R-3, Joseph Marino, D-4, Samantha Colosimo-Testa, R-6, Edward Bucciero and Frank Meola, D-at-large, voted not to vote on it.

SUCK ON IT BABY before you open your mouths.
Bubba

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Raise Taxes 10 percent who cares? I still get my Benefits anyway?
nice

Carthage, NY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
if they only had a clue of what this city needs are it would be alittle better for the tax paying citiziens in the utica area... the biggest problem is the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing and niether hand gives a shit except for there own agenda... i hope the mayor gets a clue and te council gets a grip and loose the attitude all of you and that goes for the county too...
because

Utica, NY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
They are going to vote to raise it 12%.
What

Ithaca, NY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
well well now dum dum wrote:
Utica Common Council delays vote on 2 percent tax cap
Posted 21 hour(s) ago
The issue that took up the most time during Wednesday night’s Common Council meeting ended up not even being voted on.
Here retards. It was McKinsey, Vescara, Zecca, and Moorehouse who wanted to vote to override the tax cap befor seeing it assholes. The other five want to wait and see the mayors budget before they will even consider over-riding the 2% tax cap. Man, now I know there are a bunch of fools on topix who don't know the ass from a hole in the ground.
Come on, you know better than this. It was Zecca, Vescera and DAVE Testa that wanted to bring it to the floor and DEFEAT overriding the tax cap. McKinsey doesn't know what he's doing and wanted to bring it to the floor and vote FOR it. The other five knew they may not have the required six votes so made excuses as to why they needed to wait. Giruzzi is on the fence and they're working him hard. I hear Buccierro was on the fence, too. But Meola worked him. It needs a 2/3 vote, which is 6 votes. Dave Testa, Jim Zecca and Vescera are voting no. So if you want it defeated, call the others and tell them they better vote against the override. If they don't, you will work against them. And don't let them give you excuses as to why they need to vote for it.

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Why do you all want to raise our taxes more than the cap?
WHY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop with a Cop 3 min More Freebies Please 9
TRUMP My Stocks 401k Making Money Thanks 23 min El Chapo the dolt 25
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 30 min ConsiderThis 171
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 47 min Patriot 19
Rainbow Appreciation Day 49 min Cowboy 1
Roy Moore 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 66
Why does “duh” “El Chapo” “mojo” hate Trump so ... 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 81
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 2 hr jim 244
NH Hoops Fans 3 hr akjdakd 54
Keeler oweing money 4 hr Taxpayer 44

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages