Male/Female Twins born 7-25-59 Herkim...

Male/Female Twins born 7-25-59 Herkimer NY

Posted in the Utica Forum

SEARCH FOR SIBLINGS

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 10, 2013
Please help me find my siblings. They were born at Herkimer Hospital and may have separated when they were adopted. I don't have any idea what happened to them when they left the hospital. I am their only full blooded family since our parents are deceased.
Hmmm

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 10, 2013
SEARCH FOR SIBLINGS wrote:
Please help me find my siblings. They were born at Herkimer Hospital and may have separated when they were adopted. I don't have any idea what happened to them when they left the hospital. I am their only full blooded family since our parents are deceased.
They have family. Don't belittle the mother and father that raised them when you were who knows where. "Full blooded" means nothing when you weren't around for their whole life.
ried

Kansas City, MO

#3 Sep 10, 2013
They'd be 54 years old, dude. Where have you been for the past 5 decades? Leave 'em alone.
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Male/Female twins??? You mean they're both hermafrodites??? I'm sure that would have made the papers back in those days. I wonder if the freaks are still in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OC Ranked 52 of 62 Unhealthiest Counties 6 min seriously 32
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 7 min Dave PP Toucher 44
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies 7 min seriously 9
Cookies 20 min oie 7
Who Would Be On Utica Area's All-Time Baseball ... (Oct '10) 31 min Furn2121 174
Chuck U Schumer 31 min MAGA 13
West Side Dental North Utica (May '12) 36 min Looking for new d... 12
New hartford is the new east utica 49 min oie 215
Harmony Speciale 3 hr Terry 39
Kelly Esche 7 hr YES SIR YES SIR T... 70
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 7 hr DREDLOC ROT 960

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages