Assist 2 Sell Realty
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering in Whitesboro

AOL

#1 May 30, 2013
Anyone use them at their discounted $2995 flat rate to sell their home? What do you get? What are the drawbacks?
Homes

Jamesville, NY

#2 May 30, 2013
You get your home sold.
Nice people, I have used them in the past.
Sold

Rome, NY

#3 May 30, 2013
No drawbacks...pretty straightforward. They sold my home in 18 days.$2995 just like they advertised.

If another realtor sells it then you pay a 6% commission, but if an A2S agent sells it then its a flat $2995.
Wondering in Whitesboro

AOL

#4 May 30, 2013
Sold wrote:
No drawbacks...pretty straightforward. They sold my home in 18 days.$2995 just like they advertised.
If another realtor sells it then you pay a 6% commission, but if an A2S agent sells it then its a flat $2995.
Thanks. Did you find any agent in particular better than average?
drawbacks

Utica, NY

#5 May 30, 2013
Wondering in Whitesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Did you find any agent in particular better than average?
FIRST, there ARE drawbacks in using this bargin basement agency. They quote you a flat rate for 30 days, and you are NOT listed in the MLS, meaning no other agent from any other company will try and sell your house. They throw up a sign. After that, the price goes up, but other realtors are not going to try very hard to sell your place, since they will make more money from any other company. IF you do go with them DO NOT use Michele Bruzzese, she is rude, among other things.
Think about this :You get what you pay for.
Utica Tools

New York, NY

#6 May 31, 2013
A2S? Why pay 6%(or $3K) off the top when you are better off with FSBO in the stagnant/decrepit Yootica housing market?

Here's a guy that has been doing FSBO listings in Albany for 20 years. Since Yooticans live under a figurative rock (or in caves as the SNL 'blind gov' sketch claimed) here's the link in case you never heard about it:

http://www.518forsalebyowner.com/

Get with the program, Yootica!
Homes

Jamesville, NY

#7 May 31, 2013
drawbacks wrote:
<quoted text>FIRST, there ARE drawbacks in using this bargin basement agency. They quote you a flat rate for 30 days, and you are NOT listed in the MLS, meaning no other agent from any other company will try and sell your house. They throw up a sign. After that, the price goes up, but other realtors are not going to try very hard to sell your place, since they will make more money from any other company. IF you do go with them DO NOT use Michele Bruzzese, she is rude, among other things.
You sound like a realtor.
Bottom line, they sold my home in 44 days and I save $2400 and had great response in a tough house market. Most realtor's are lazy, they aren't .
Wayne

Whitesboro, NY

#8 May 31, 2013
I had great success with A2 Sell and would recommend them.
Homeseller

Jamesville, NY

#9 May 31, 2013
drawbacks wrote:
<quoted text>FIRST, there ARE drawbacks in using this bargin basement agency. They quote you a flat rate for 30 days, and you are NOT listed in the MLS, meaning no other agent from any other company will try and sell your house. They throw up a sign. After that, the price goes up, but other realtors are not going to try very hard to sell your place, since they will make more money from any other company. IF you do go with them DO NOT use Michele Bruzzese, she is rude, among other things.
Is she related to Frank Bruzzese ?
Wondering in Whitesboro

AOL

#10 May 31, 2013
Utica Tools wrote:
A2S? Why pay 6%(or $3K) off the top when you are better off with FSBO in the stagnant/decrepit Yootica housing market?
Here's a guy that has been doing FSBO listings in Albany for 20 years. Since Yooticans live under a figurative rock (or in caves as the SNL 'blind gov' sketch claimed) here's the link in case you never heard about it:
http://www.518forsalebyowner.com/
Get with the program, Yootica!
Kinda leaning that way actually. Any thoughts on how to get it on the internet without a Realtor?
clueless

Utica, NY

#11 May 31, 2013
Homes wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a realtor.
Bottom line, they sold my home in 44 days and I save $2400 and had great response in a tough house market. Most realtor's are lazy, they aren't .
If you price a house right, it will sell. But it needs the MLS exposure. 44 days isn't that big of a deal
Disgusting

Conklin, NY

#12 May 31, 2013
Stay away from this. Go conventional and get it on the MLS.
Buyer

Holland Patent, NY

#15 May 31, 2013
Kinda leaning that way actually. Any thoughts on how to get it on the internet without a Realtor
What's the price and location. 1 or 2 family and when updated
Wondering in Whitesboro

AOL

#16 May 31, 2013
Buyer wrote:
Kinda leaning that way actually. Any thoughts on how to get it on the internet without a Realtor
What's the price and location. 1 or 2 family and when updated
Whitesboro. 2 bedroom. Off Middlesettlement Rd. Near 840. All uodated and upgraded within 6 years. I'm thinking 129k. Level lot with nice homes. Yard backs up against Sadaquata Golf course with a wooded buffer.
curious

Utica, NY

#17 Jun 1, 2013
Wondering in Whitesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitesboro. 2 bedroom. Off Middlesettlement Rd. Near 840. All uodated and upgraded within 6 years. I'm thinking 129k. Level lot with nice homes. Yard backs up against Sadaquata Golf course with a wooded buffer.
Go on Zillow.com , put in your address. This will give you a very good idea of what your property is worth. Sounds too high price for a two bedroom. Two bedrooms are harder to sell.
Wondering in Whitesboro

AOL

#18 Jun 1, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Go on Zillow.com , put in your address. This will give you a very good idea of what your property is worth. Sounds too high price for a two bedroom. Two bedrooms are harder to sell.
Went that route. Zillow numbers are less than what the comparable properties in this area recently sold for. One example was a home zillow had for 94k. It actually sold for 117k in January.
Buy

Holland Patent, NY

#19 Jun 1, 2013
90k is upper range for 2 fam in your area

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#20 Jun 1, 2013
Agree
Doc him

Little Falls, NY

#21 Jun 2, 2013
There is some smoking hot women that work there. Mmmmmmm.
reality

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Jun 2, 2013
Buy wrote:
90k is upper range for 2 fam in your area
3 bedroom_1 bath_south utica_whats it worth_zillow says $100,000

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 5 min The Taxpayers are 163
What's happen ended to hapanowicz market meats? 8 min Stan the Kabasa Man 2
Worst place for a wedding reception 12 min Thinker 3
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 14 min Wants To Know 53
Who is Tim Sherman??? (Nov '08) 28 min Curious 6
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 29 min nice 56
mega is da man 32 min Fabulouso 15
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 2 hr Never letting go ... 220
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 10 hr Youre next Fukko 63
Tried Anal-Hated It! 12 hr Utica a welfare t... 32