Movie Reviews For 2014!

Movie Reviews For 2014!

Posted in the Utica Forum

TheMovieManRevie w

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2014
(Spoilers for Amazing Spiderman 2)
Gwen Stacy (Spider mans girlfriend) dies during the fight with the Green Goblin!
The movie ends with spiderman fighting the rhino!
I give the Amazing Spiderman 2 8.5/10
TheMovieManRevie w

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2014
Please tell me what you thought of the movie when you see it on May 2nd!!!!
ROLOL

Cleveland, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2014
I saw the entire movie already, you need to be smarter then the mouse your clicking.

I also have seen wolverine, hulk and so many others before they hit the theaters.

The part where he finds out what happened to his parents and finds the video message about the Roosevelt from his father was cool, it gave the first movie some closure.
TheMovieManRevie w

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 25, 2014
ROLOL wrote:
I saw the entire movie already, you need to be smarter then the mouse your clicking.
I also have seen wolverine, hulk and so many others before they hit the theaters.
The part where he finds out what happened to his parents and finds the video message about the Roosevelt from his father was cool, it gave the first movie some closure.
Thank you for your feedback and I will be sure to apply it to my next review!
ROLOL

Cleveland, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2014
The part where they had to add a black man and have him fall into a tank of electric eels at oscorp, then he turns into electric man was pathetic. Spider saved his life before he was electric man, then electric corhill ends up hating him and tries to kill spider. The old man of oscorp dies and the son takes over, and him and the electric cornhill both want spider dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comets schedule is out 13 min U R Not Too Bright 5
PBA stickers in car windows 14 min Hi Aszbreath Dave 9
Democrat Leadership Cause of Utica Poverty 20 min Hi Aszbreath Dave 18
State test results 23 min Gosh 10
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 32 min Bugs 31
Rachel WKTV 50 min Kelly 1
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 51 min Show her 10
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 1 hr eric 24
Sam wessing 3 hr dee 28
Biggest RAT in ufd 4 hr Got your 6 29