Hawaiian Holiday tanning lotion
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bella Westmo

Utica, NY

#21 Sep 21, 2011
To all of you who tan, do you bother to read the news papers or listen or watch the news? Tanning is a GREAT way to get cancer! Is that worth risking your life for? Just so you can have a little color? By the way, the Trevisani's do still own it.
wonder

Galeton, PA

#22 Sep 21, 2011
Bastat wrote:
<quoted text>I hope that you are calling the owner and the people who fall for it idiots.
You are a nurse at St. Elizabeth's so why would you go tanning? You know it causes cancer???? I agree to not buy the lotion though.
Bastat from Clinton

Galeton, PA

#23 Sep 21, 2011
I love cancer. I am an 80's style chick and love my orange glow.
Educated

Lowville, NY

#25 Sep 21, 2011
Most people who go tanning regularly are women with low self esteem. You will also see white concealer under their eyes, trying to hide the wrinkles. Its disgusting. Women in their 20's look like they are in their 40's due to tanning.
LMFAO at HH

Central Square, NY

#26 Apr 24, 2013
I used to work there and I probably sold about 5 bottles of lotion in the 6 months I was there. People don't want to buy crap that costs 3x's the original price, especially stuff that has been sitting there for YEARS because people rarely buy it!! The stuff online is the SAME product that you are buying in the store, especially if you buy it from the company directly. I go to Tanning Bed in New Hartford now and everything is so much cheaper, cleaner, and the people are FAR more friendly. The most expensive bottle of lotion I've seen in there was like $25 and they ALWAYS have new products coming in!! Whenever I tanned at HH, I would get these blotches on my neck and the district manager at the time (Shannon Apel) told me that it was just my skin tanning unevenly and to use a bronzer next time lol I went to the doctor and it was a fungus, so I ended up quitting because I'm not going to promote a disgusting establishment. I think it's safe to assume I got it from their beds...considering I have never gotten it since then from Tanning Bed (where I have been going for over a year...off and on, obviously), and I recall several other girls telling me about the same issue. Hawaiian Holiday seriously is such a joke and anyone that goes there in general is stupid.
freida

Hamden, CT

#27 Apr 24, 2013
Yes but his lotion has urea pis in it. He shoots a load into it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Father Felix Colosimo? 7 min Rita Capomaggi 5
Finally she said yes to Anal. 22 min Vera 6
Window Tint Law 28 min William 19
Martin Flynt Roofers (Aug '12) 1 hr Victimized 26
Martin Flynt Roofing Co. Does Horrible Work! (Aug '12) 1 hr Screwed over 25
WUTQ changing format? 1 hr George 5
MEGA Mark Flag 2 hr tPOLITIX 7
Places for tomato pie? 7 hr Project toilet much 93
The U P D cover-up 8 hr Lowlife Utican scum 99
Talk of the Town 9 hr Bernie 29