Hawaiian Holiday tanning lotion

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bastat

Utica, NY

#1 Jun 30, 2011
They sell a tanning lotion/optimizer for $140 for 6.8 ounces. Buying online the same product and size is $53. I understand there has to be a mark up for profit but nearly a $90 mark up....come on. This is just one product they sell, I am sure all of their products have an insane mark up. Check prices before you buy there.
serves em right

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 30, 2011
Well maybe the realized that idiots who worry about their "tan" aren't that smart to begin with?
Bastat

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2011
Snappy little come back there.
Tone

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2011
Way to bargain shop.....now enjoy cancer!:)
Renae

New York, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2011
Lmfao @ Tone
insider

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2011
not to mention if you don't mark stuff up insanley how do you have a half off, bogo sale and still make a profit? idiots.
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 8, 2011
insider wrote:
not to mention if you don't mark stuff up insanley how do you have a half off, bogo sale and still make a profit? idiots.
I hope that you are calling the owner and the people who fall for it idiots.
Umm

Syracuse, NY

#8 Jul 8, 2011
they always try to defend it and say that if you order online that the quality isnt guaranteed ... But that is just a gimmick. they overprice the lotions and some people are stupid enough to buy them.
hmmm

Ithaca, NY

#9 Jul 8, 2011
online is the best way to go..
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 8, 2011
Bastat wrote:
They sell a tanning lotion/optimizer for $140 for 6.8 ounces. Buying online the same product and size is $53. I understand there has to be a mark up for profit but nearly a $90 mark up....come on. This is just one product they sell, I am sure all of their products have an insane mark up. Check prices before you buy there.
Bassy, do to my impressive size (5'8", 400+), I like to go with the economy sized Coppertone. I'm satisfied with the results and so are all my ladies.
no fan

Cortland, NY

#11 Sep 13, 2011
Well no longer a fan of holiday they now charge a processing fee $20 if you have vip membership. Well due to my own stupidity i signed up for the $20 vip monthly deduction. Again I am the fool only use like two months out of year and they make an extra $ 200 bucks off me now the fee on top. Well guys and gals dont be a fool like me and toss your money away you can do better with a package deal don't let the ads SUCKER you like they did myself. Good luck holiday and hope other people wake up well.
Allie

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2011
the people that own this place are scum!! Boycott!! Bunch of coked up wanna be mobsters that think their shit don't stink!

“Hating on haters 24/7”

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 13, 2011
if trevisani still owns the place that explains everything
go to

Oswego, NY

#14 Sep 13, 2011
I go to Salon Aida I love it.
Michele

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 13, 2011
Bastat wrote:
I don't tan so maybe I'm missing something, but why do you need special tanning lotion that costs $140.00? Doesn't Walmart sell tanning lotions ( I think I have even seen some labeled "otimizers" ) Not looking to slam anyone, just curious.
Michele

Utica, NY

#16 Sep 13, 2011
sorry, meant optimizers
MC Mac

Utica, NY

#17 Sep 13, 2011
I bin using it to get more 'colored' so Iz b fittin in to the hood...now I'm a hoodrat MC Mac Daddy

“Hating on haters 24/7”

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 13, 2011
MC Crack wrote:
I bin using it to get more 'colored' so Iz b fittin in to the hood...now I'm a hoodrat MC Crack Daddy
MC Crack you're whiter than white and bad at ebonics. You must be from holland patent
hht

Oswego, NY

#19 Sep 21, 2011
Hawaiian Holiday is the best place for idiots who think they are getting a good deal for $10 a month
you are better of tanning under a light bulb in your house that will give you a better tan faster
Not

Baldwinsville, NY

#20 Sep 21, 2011
Do they have hot women there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yet another goomba throwing their hat in the ri... 2 min joe 1
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 11 min Oh Oh 25
Racist Utica "hi tech words": "MUDSHARK! LOL! 20 min My Neck My Back 10
They lied about nano. 22 min Yo Mama 24
Kennedy Plaza Apartments 25 min nellag74 24
Who wants to know 25 min Youth 12
Not All Nazis Are Bad 27 min All Bad 106
If Her Chest Has Got A Bump, She's Old Enough T... 35 min Smile 15
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 1 hr hubba hubba 29
Tiger Wood And Lindsey Vonn Nude Photod 2 hr hubba hubba 2