Comments
121 - 127 of 127 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
RICOTTA

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jan 21, 2014
 
Fantasy world wrote:
If you want to have fun ask a utican to say "cinnamon". You'll thank me later.
ax a philadelphian to say 'SPAM' You know,'ignorance is 'truly' bliss.
duh you are wrong

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jan 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Duh wrote:
Because the people of Utica are all imbred and thereofore retarded. Ask them to spell their own names and you might get luck and find a good one that gets close.
it is pronounced ri-goo-ta. It is not pronounced as it is written. Please tell me you don't pronounce it ri-cotta!
Long time ago

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jan 21, 2014
 
bobby digital wrote:
why is this?
they pronounce ricotta cheese "regaut"
and mozzarella as "mootsarell"
I watch food network and they ALL say it the normal way as it's spelled, and I just watched the italian mother on "mamas boys of the bronx" and she said it ricotta just like it's spelled.
Yet these italian uticans say it differently.
This is an old post so I can only hope you are dead by now for starting a post so stupid !! I was lucky enough to not only date but become engaged to a beautiful ITALIAN young LADY 25 years ago. I never cheated on her but i didn't apprecaite just how special her and her whole family were. They were so close and and special and that was the opposite of my Irish family where we didn't care about eachother ! There has not been a day of my life in the last 25 years that I have not only missed her but her family that treated me so great !! I love thwm and I miss them every damn day and I have never met anyone that could even con close to being like them Life has sucked every damn day because I thought being out having fun was more important. 25 years of every day missing her and her family. You have no damn Idea of what you are talking about and you are stupid like I was but I hope you don't ever have to feel the pain I have because I waa a dumbass !!'
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jan 22, 2014
 
Gabbagool
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Jan 22, 2014
 
2 posts in the same thread in one minute about someone. OCD definitely seems like a real issue for you.
Humpty Dumpty

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Jan 22, 2014
 
Long time ago wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an old post so I can only hope you are dead by now for starting a post so stupid !! I was lucky enough to not only date but become engaged to a beautiful ITALIAN young LADY 25 years ago. I never cheated on her but i didn't apprecaite just how special her and her whole family were. They were so close and and special and that was the opposite of my Irish family where we didn't care about eachother ! There has not been a day of my life in the last 25 years that I have not only missed her but her family that treated me so great !! I love thwm and I miss them every damn day and I have never met anyone that could even con close to being like them Life has sucked every damn day because I thought being out having fun was more important. 25 years of every day missing her and her family. You have no damn Idea of what you are talking about and you are stupid like I was but I hope you don't ever have to feel the pain I have because I waa a dumbass !!'
WTF does this have to do with Italian speech?
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Jan 22, 2014
 
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does this have to do with Italian speech?
It don't tony...but you know...it must makes him feel better or some sh it like dat...you knows what's I means? You wants some gabagool?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raspberry owner divorcing what happened? 10 min same ole same ole 11
What's the difference between a naked white wom... 11 min Pale face w 8
utica aud 14 min Thanks Again 92
Italian women are the Ultimate Best!!!! (May '12) 20 min Johnny 102
Kelly true 24 min Mike 1
ND or Proctor Football: Who will have the bette... 25 min Toast 73
50 yo lesbo marries 80 yo Milloinaire 30 min Barbie 1
Debate: Ferguson - Utica, NY 4 hr civil service 96
utica national (Jun '13) 8 hr NY Voter 518

Search the Utica Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••